STURM DES EISEN VS *JB

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
Method Man
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): ~odin~, KJ, Mathlord, Enter The Lion, Pheonix, Rek, Pisoi, ~Da Vinci~, Jaden, Crankshaft, Jason, Kikaz, Flintlock, Les Enemis, Disturbed, Priller, Lord Katsumoto

Re: STURM DES EISEN VS *JB

to be honest i decided to leave your alliance mates alone.. but if you want me back in the logs and back descending them again the just say the word kid.. i will happily **Filtered** them all up
Click here for GW Calculators

Method Man wrote:
Maybe i am odin.. or odin is me.. and i am j3.. or j4 cant remeber how many J's there/i have been, and maybe i am the leader of all the main alliances and i am the one who sells the most naq and accounts in the game under a million proxies and i spend all day having conversations with myself. maybe there is only realy 2 people playing the whole game ... All the multiple me's and the one person who knows he isnt me.. would that be you? lol
NanoDrop wrote::smt105
:O that is some deep stuff lol
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TF
ID: 1907332

change topic then :smt064
philipbanks 2:41 PM

Man I can mass from right here in my shower and it feels nice

lesennemis 2:42 PM

stop using massing for non pure duties in the shower and yes i am quoting that
Method Man
Fledgling Forumer
Alternate name(s): ~odin~, KJ, Mathlord, Enter The Lion, Pheonix, Rek, Pisoi, ~Da Vinci~, Jaden, Crankshaft, Jason, Kikaz, Flintlock, Les Enemis, Disturbed, Priller, Lord Katsumoto

Les Ennemis wrote:change topic then :smt064
stop acting like an idiot, making silly posts and stupid accusations

Method Man wrote:
Maybe i am odin.. or odin is me.. and i am j3.. or j4 cant remeber how many J's there/i have been, and maybe i am the leader of all the main alliances and i am the one who sells the most naq and accounts in the game under a million proxies and i spend all day having conversations with myself. maybe there is only realy 2 people playing the whole game ... All the multiple me's and the one person who knows he isnt me.. would that be you? lol
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict

you started the I was being a "bully" you descended ppl ascending and away with family issues. so yeah I played your game.

Method Man
Fledgling Forumer

Les Ennemis wrote:you started the I was being a "bully" you descended ppl ascending and away with family issues. so yeah I played your game.
every player bar 1 are from WuTC.. not exactly the same is it.. your all culpable

Method Man wrote:
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict

your in DDE move on do your thing let go of the past. Vendy me if you have problems still.. the alliance does not really deserve it though

Method Man
Fledgling Forumer

Les Ennemis wrote:your in DDE move on do your thing let go of the past. Vendy me if you have problems still.. the alliance does not really deserve it though
no mate.. i didnt deserve it, i helped you all and you turned your back like i was dog **Filtered**!

What i deserve is an appology from all of you for your actions..

Method Man wrote:
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict

you know what Ritalin if you are truly innocent I apologize, everything I have read VIA skype and been told has shown me that you lied to me. The past is the past and the future is tomorrow. There's enough damn hate in this world, a text based game is just not worth it. So on behalf of anything i did that hurt you I am sorry. I am not saying this cause i fear you but as a man you deserve a trial and Juliette has yet to get back to anyone on this, so again Sorry mate. let's go about gatewars and mind our own business.. This is me trying man...

Method Man
Fledgling Forumer

Regardless of guilt/innocence you lot should have waited out of respect for everything i did and was trying to do with you all!

that being said your appology was very big of you! thanks

Method Man wrote:
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict

With that being said could you change the topic or would you like to close it all together?

Arkenius
Forum Expert
Alliance: Ωmegan Empire
Race: The Honey Badger
Alternate name(s): The Nutcracker

You act as if it's a real life situation. Wth... it's just a silly game.

Me thinks you people are stupid. :smt101
Aisar Saqib
Forum Expert
Alliance: TF HC
Race: TF
ID: 1912374
Alternate name(s): ASJ, messenger of death,deadily knight,lord cyrus..

wow just wow lol les you seem like got all the time in the world to write such long msgs lol.. anyway who is killing more units him or you and hey

Most Slaughters: 70 by ASJ

Trade feedback:
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=191582

SGW awards and past sigs:
Spoiler
ImageImage
Method Man
Fledgling Forumer

Aisar Saqib wrote:wow just wow lol les you seem like got all the time in the world to write such long msgs lol.. anyway who is killing more units him or you and hey

to be fair i havent trained anything for them so its hard to take what isnt there!

Method Man wrote:
Ritalin
Forum Regular
Race: Mancunion

got bored... TAF defences just didnt satisfy.

Thanks Les

91tril def was juicy
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict

Ritalin wrote:got bored... TAF defences just didnt satisfy.

Thanks Les

91tril def was juicy
about fooken time **Filtered**, did you know you need a bigger MS??? :smt060

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”