STURM DES EISEN VS *JB

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): ƒëmmë ƒatalë
temptress
cleo_catra

Re: STURM DES EISEN VS *JB

Ritalin wrote:Well...

I like how I can be insulted and name dragged through the mud again and I'm not even doing anything lol

So I have read so really long lies in this thread so I think its time to set the record straight!

Ok so the war with TC...

The war started because of a few reasons.. The main reasons were Les and flint screaming for war because of being farmed and because jason massed us, Les always said lest war TC coz he hates Odin but I didn't let it happen for ages, then when jason started snipering us Flint got all rowdy because he had a new account and saying we need to war them.. So war broke out... Les and warsmith miraculously disapeared.. One with work issues... Les SAID he had to look after his nan.... Not his dad.. That happened ages before but that's also fishy coz he told others it was his uncle!!! Then at the end of the war les and warsmith came back saying... No way the war has ended.. **Filtered**.. and here is another crazy fact... At the end of the war Warsmith sold his account to a TC member but it didn't change its name.... Now guess where it is and who owns it... Yes warsmith still owns it and its in SDE.. Wonder did it really get sold lol

Les... U are a dramatic prolific lair.. I wish so much that I could drop names of who has told be so crazy lies you have told but I'm not going to because people in GW already know! You have been this way for a while and you think people are not wise to it? My dad died... No wait it was my uncle... No actually I had to move to a different state to look after my nan... But wait no it was my crack habit I keep telling everyone about... No wait it was the murder charge the police had me on but let me out the same day... No wait... Erm I have a brother who plays GW... No wait we are the same person... Wait no he is my twin I mean... OMG.. When u lie, here is some advise.... REMEMBER WHO YOU TOLD AND REMEMBER THE LIE!

Andf as for help in this war.. I don't need help.. Tell me.. What damage have u done?

What damage have I done?

So without LYING.... Do I need help looooool
enough, I don't play but I do have Les and his RL mother on my facebook, Les WAS taking care of his grandfather/Pop. and yes the poor fellow did die from cancer.
Yet another reminder of why some hate this game, RL events are turned into scoring points in a game. it's sickening
To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
31/07/2012 6:13:16 AM Hope Light ID's mean nothing imo if you can back yourself up.
31/07/2012 6:13:22 AM Hope Light only **Filtered** hide them.
Be careful who you trust, even the devil was once an angel
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 7#p2510387
Spoiler
Section Admins - who will be 'in charge' of the section in question. They will be responsible for the overall feel of the section, the setup/structure, and most importantly the community/users in the section. This will incorporate the old 'ombudsman' role. And insofar as the Section Admin is responsible for the users, they are also responsible for the high level mod behaviour towards the users.
So -as a user - if you have an issue with how you are treated, rules, bans, whatever --goto the section admin... They are there for you!

There is no 'reporting structure' in this setup -- tech, mod, and section admins are all on equal footing, each with their own (somewhat overlapping) responsibilities.
Mods report directly to the mod admin, and indirectly to the section admin for the section in which they mod.
CC90
Forum Expert
Alliance: Endgame
Race: System Lord
ID: 666
Alternate name(s): The Millenium, ~CLOUD~, ~Ragnarok, OMA SEIKU

Cubical wrote:Awww what's wrong les? Did I hit a nerve?
It's okay pumpkin, I'll show you some love sometime :smt060
Cant leave you alone for 2 secs without you starting something lol

I swear you need adult supervision at all times lol

Crazy Australians haha
22:00:43 Colonel Jack Oneill -Rob Merkley: ok, Well there you have it I suck and am a noob, ill leave the fighting to you mightly mutha **Filtered**Image
harchester wrote: Harch - no more massing from me ;)
My_Crows
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Mass Coalition
Race: Gringo
ID: 0

Just for the record I DONT nor have I EVER considered Les to be a liar.

Stop bashing him on the forum and do it in the game if you MUST do it at all.

Everyone.
Tap for sigs
Spoiler
ImageImage
Ritalin
Forum Regular
Race: Mancunion

fem fatale wrote:

I like how I can be insulted and name dragged through the mud again and I'm not even doing anything lol

So I have read so really long lies in this thread so I think its time to set the record straight!

Ok so the war with TC...

The war started because of a few reasons.. The main reasons were Les and flint screaming for war because of being farmed and because jason massed us, Les always said lest war TC coz he hates Odin but I didn't let it happen for ages, then when jason started snipering us Flint got all rowdy because he had a new account and saying we need to war them.. So war broke out... Les and warsmith miraculously disapeared.. One with work issues... Les SAID he had to look after his nan.... Not his dad.. That happened ages before but that's also fishy coz he told others it was his uncle!!! Then at the end of the war les and warsmith came back saying... No way the war has ended.. **Filtered**.. and here is another crazy fact... At the end of the war Warsmith sold his account to a TC member but it didn't change its name.... Now guess where it is and who owns it... Yes warsmith still owns it and its in SDE.. Wonder did it really get sold lol

Les... U are a dramatic prolific lair.. I wish so much that I could drop names of who has told be so crazy lies you have told but I'm not going to because people in GW already know! You have been this way for a while and you think people are not wise to it? My dad died... No wait it was my uncle... No actually I had to move to a different state to look after my nan... But wait no it was my crack habit I keep telling everyone about... No wait it was the murder charge the police had me on but let me out the same day... No wait... Erm I have a brother who plays GW... No wait we are the same person... Wait no he is my twin I mean... OMG.. When u lie, here is some advise.... REMEMBER WHO YOU TOLD AND REMEMBER THE LIE!

Andf as for help in this war.. I don't need help.. Tell me.. What damage have u done?

What damage have I done?

enough, I don't play but I do have Les and his RL mother on my facebook, Les WAS taking care of his grandfather/Pop. and yes the poor fellow did die from cancer.
Yet another reminder of why some hate this game, RL events are turned into scoring points in a game. it's sickening

Not satying something didn't happen.. He just made different excuses to different people at the same time when they happened way before..
My_Crows wrote:Just for the record I DONT nor have I EVER considered Les to be a liar.

Stop bashing him on the forum and do it in the game if you MUST do it at all.

Everyone.
Notice something mike... Its rare that I say anything until I'm talked about.. Pretty simple.. Stop with the **Filtered** especially when I'm not even involved and stop with the lies about me and I won't respond.. Is that too much to ask??
Cubical
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: The Second Coming

CC90 wrote:
Cubical wrote:Awww what's wrong les? Did I hit a nerve?
It's okay pumpkin, I'll show you some love sometime :smt060
Cant leave you alone for 2 secs without you starting something lol

I swear you need adult supervision at all times lol

Crazy Australians haha
Awww Ian, you always knew how to get me excited :smt060
Osiris™
Forum Expert
Alliance: None
Race: Osi
ID: 102803

This **Filtered** still flyin ?
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TF
ID: 1907332

The forces of High Empty fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Les Ennemis's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Les Ennemis's troops.
The forces of Dracaenae fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Les Ennemis's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Les Ennemis's troops.

: eliminate 2105333 of Dracaenae's Covert Agents!
: o eliminate 9000000 of High Empty's Covert Ops!

Rank 1 dead and rank 12 dead. lets do thissssssssssssssss :smt060 :smt060 :smt060

oh yeah and I didn't need two people to do that as a matter of fact this is spam and as far as im concerned over with in this damn place so follow us here

viewtopic.php?f=68&t=204559
philipbanks 2:41 PM

Man I can mass from right here in my shower and it feels nice

lesennemis 2:42 PM

stop using massing for non pure duties in the shower and yes i am quoting that
curtthehurt1
Forum Irregular

well FFS would **Filtered** quit blowing up while Im away, dont log in for 3 days and then show up to this

Ritalin wrote:hehehe

warsmith Dual planet lost its stat... **Filtered**
took you long enough :smt060 figured i'd get a bite or two from that LOL
Arkenius wrote:
Cubical wrote:500m uu into covert
screen or it didn't happen. :smt047
Military Records and Achievements
AS OF Aug 30, 11:32

Super Guards Lost 40,269,891
Undercover Agents Lost 487,615,205

this good enough ark? :smt043
Ritalin wrote:
Cubical wrote:No idea tbh, as far as I knew he still had it.

Nah, warsmith is well know for putting his whole army into covert to boost alliance power.. He has been told about it by many people but he continues to do it! So for someone to play in this exact same way... Plus Les pretty much said it was warsmith a few days ago in some sort of defence for me descending his multi
well It usually doesnt take me more than a couple of days to farm up UU's to do it, and its usually good for a month or more. If I recall correctly those have been trained since end of july ish. Meh its all in good fun.

its all just a game, good chance you will see the same setup from me again.

and yea while you were gone I decided to cut my losses and sell off my account seeing as I couldnt keep up growing it and it was just going to keep losing value, then I went out and bought a similar account shortly thereafter ](*,) seems as if its easier to stay away from the game when I have a competitive account than if I just have a farming account and cash in hand :smt043

and no, moving an account I owned to a different alliance would never work for me, Im terrible at keeping secrets LMAO.

anyways, i'll be doing my VAC thing for a while if this is going to get serious, I cant be bothered to do anything major at the moment.
Spoiler

Flintcawk
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Terran Crusaders: TF
ID: 1933254
Alternate name(s): Flintlock

fem fatale wrote:

Ok so the war with TC...

What damage have I done?

Okay so here goes the man thats scripts told tons of ppl screams he got framed and calls les a liar.
But mr rit had a business fail outta no where lol.
Your a kid i hope you were telling the truth abt your precious business failing.
Would do this game some good mayb.
Im so tired of writing on these forums cuz the master manipulator pulls out all his cards and i just dont gaf...
Let me call his reply too this...
"Flint your a liar blah blah blah backstabber, my business did fail rot in h3ll etc etc"
See now both sides can throw rocks... Shut up drop the whole thing and we will.
No apologies just a cease fire before we kill the forums with hate and the game...
So next reply post can be simple "agree" or "F you flint"
And also for the record yes i begged to get into war with TC good job telling the truth for once in your life i know it was hard not lying abt it.
Tap for explosive fun!
Ritalin
Forum Regular

Flintcawk wrote:
fem fatale wrote:

Ok so the war with TC...

What damage have I done?

Okay so here goes the man thats scripts told tons of ppl screams he got framed and calls les a liar.
But mr rit had a business fail outta no where lol.
Your a kid i hope you were telling the truth abt your precious business failing.
Would do this game some good mayb.
Im so tired of writing on these forums cuz the master manipulator pulls out all his cards and i just dont gaf...
Let me call his reply too this...
"Flint your a liar blah blah blah backstabber, my business did fail rot in h3ll etc etc"
See now both sides can throw rocks... Shut up drop the whole thing and we will.
No apologies just a cease fire before we kill the forums with hate and the game...
So next reply post can be simple "agree" or "F you flint"
And also for the record yes i begged to get into war with TC good job telling the truth for once in your life i know it was hard not lying abt it.
I suggest you talk to les before you post again you tool!
Flintcawk
Forum Intermediate

Iv talked too him.
So shut up and quit being disrespectful
"Tool"
Tap for explosive fun!
Ritalin
Forum Regular

Flintcawk wrote:Iv talked too him.
So shut up and quit being disrespectful
"Tool"
Ok listen.. I did promise les I would stay out of your business if you keep my name out of ur mouth.. Seems les's attempt at peace is going to pot coz u just can't control yourself!

So.. Les I accept your surrender and my deal still stands.. U will not be hit nor will the rest of your alliance and you will not be mentioned on the forums by me at all..

But.. I am sorry I can't extend this to Flintc0ck.. He is as he is and I can't help that.. If you want to talk to him then feel free, I be back off holiday on friday but as it stands now flint is not part of this deal

Mods, can you please close this topic

I will create a relevant one if needed when I return!

Thanks
Flintcawk
Forum Intermediate

Im not apologizing for nothing.
You will not have the lastt word if its anything negative towards me simple as that
I reply back to anything said abt me that displeases me.
Soo say as you will. Snipe as you will i do not care lol.
If u want it too stop then simply stop all attacks and posting back.
I will not post back, talk abt you, attack you if you simply write a respectable post back as i just did.
Tap for explosive fun!
Ritalin
Forum Regular

Flintcawk wrote:Im not apologizing for nothing.
You will not have the lastt word if its anything negative towards me simple as that
I reply back to anything said abt me that displeases me.
Soo say as you will. Snipe as you will i do not care lol.
If u want it too stop then simply stop all attacks and posting back.
I will not post back, talk abt you, attack you if you simply write a respectable post back as i just did.
Are u serious? I don't care if this stops.. Read your disrespectful posts.. Only 2 posts ago... This is after me and les made an agreement and you said u talked to him so u can't say u didn't know.. Then u post some crap about my business failing again etc.. Do u read ur posts after u write them?

Flint u are a kid not me.. Immature disrespectful big headed fool and u need to grow up..

This won't stop for u now

As for les.. He had the decency to admit what he did wrong and I too appologised for the hurtfull things I said.. That my friend is called maturity.. Grow up

Again... Can a mod close this please
Flintcawk
Forum Intermediate

Blah blah.
I know you are but wat am i
Tap for explosive fun!

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”