STURM DES EISEN VS *JB

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TF
ID: 1907332

Re: STURM DES EISEN VS *JB

Cubical wrote:Hey I've got it, so may aswell use it right?
Plus I was getting bored & need to maintain that rank 1 ME lol.

I'm not sure if you can read? but i stated above this has nothing to do with meth/rit?
As for the fear comment, maybe I'm having a hard time reading but unsure where I mentioned you guys should "fear" us lol.

As for giving us nothing, no different to what you did in the war against TC? Oh that's right, you didn't show up until the end of it :smt017
Myself I've never been in the server war & if you look at your logs it wasn't an "ex-dde" member that attacked you, there were only 2 of us as tees had no knowledge this was going down.
Sorry to disappoint you on that one les, but maybe get your facts straight before throwing around accusations!

As for the 80k comment, all I have to say to that is LOL. This account would be alot better if it had 80k spent on it :smt042
Swap out the sushi for steak, you'll be fine ;)
edited, I thought tees massed us too, sorry teesdale. I was told wrong.. cubical as i will NOT call you HE cause he could use the account he spent the money on.. You I have yet to see you fight anyone with merit in this game until you mass SDE, and even then dude your account has a **Filtered** ton of money in it.. Even DDE and Taf hall of fame players had a hard time, so good for you :) Im quoting the 80k comment from what i was told by the real HE not some washed up nub from TC. As for that war, i wouldn't of had **Filtered** to do with it anyway. That was all Rit bro, and no i wasn't around and people who know me know i was off in a completely different state with my Pops as he slowly died in front of me with cancer **Filtered**. Petty ass **Filtered** dude, you think im going to give a crap about this game when my pops is dying in MY arms? Do you even have a heart bro? so **Filtered** you for that comment... I seriously doubt you have ever had to deal with what i dealt with why RITALINS alliance alliance warred TC... investigate before you interrogate.. Teeesdale again i got to apologise to ya brother, i was woke up to Tees and HE are massing us.. then I read all this **Filtered**.

Good one to finally troll me out of pure ignorance to my situation cubical..
philipbanks 2:41 PM

Man I can mass from right here in my shower and it feels nice

lesennemis 2:42 PM

stop using massing for non pure duties in the shower and yes i am quoting that
Cubical
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: The Second Coming
ID: 0

Oh I don't pretend to be an amazing player because I know I'm not, I keep my ego in check unlike others in this game.
Your quite right, I havn't warred anyone of "importance". Prior to massing you lot I had only massed 2 others since owning this account, also sorry to bust your balls on the figure you have but I was told an amount by HE when purchasing the account which is far less then what you claim of which I have the skype messages to prove but I dont need to.

As for the comment I made about you being away from the TC war, I was unaware of the circumstances so I appologize.

But i must admit, I find it amusing how you guys try & put people down to make yourselves feel more important haha
Please do continue, I am enjoying this =D>
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict

make ur own thread and quit spamming this one... we claim to be better then a cheater. if u want war make a damn warthread dude

~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict

posting in this thread shows me one thing and that one thing is your bringing popularity to a sniper for your own gain..

Cubical
Fledgling Forumer

Awww what's wrong les? Did I hit a nerve?
It's okay pumpkin, I'll show you some love sometime :smt060
Ritalin
Forum Regular
Race: Mancunion

Well...

I like how I can be insulted and name dragged through the mud again and I'm not even doing anything lol

So I have read so really long lies in this thread so I think its time to set the record straight!

Ok so the war with TC...

The war started because of a few reasons.. The main reasons were Les and flint screaming for war because of being farmed and because jason massed us, Les always said lest war TC coz he hates Odin but I didn't let it happen for ages, then when jason started snipering us Flint got all rowdy because he had a new account and saying we need to war them.. So war broke out... Les and warsmith miraculously disapeared.. One with work issues... Les SAID he had to look after his nan.... Not his dad.. That happened ages before but that's also fishy coz he told others it was his uncle!!! Then at the end of the war les and warsmith came back saying... No way the war has ended.. **Filtered**.. and here is another crazy fact... At the end of the war Warsmith sold his account to a TC member but it didn't change its name.... Now guess where it is and who owns it... Yes warsmith still owns it and its in SDE.. Wonder did it really get sold lol

Les... U are a dramatic prolific lair.. I wish so much that I could drop names of who has told be so crazy lies you have told but I'm not going to because people in GW already know! You have been this way for a while and you think people are not wise to it? My dad died... No wait it was my uncle... No actually I had to move to a different state to look after my nan... But wait no it was my crack habit I keep telling everyone about... No wait it was the murder charge the police had me on but let me out the same day... No wait... Erm I have a brother who plays GW... No wait we are the same person... Wait no he is my twin I mean... OMG.. When u lie, here is some advise.... REMEMBER WHO YOU TOLD AND REMEMBER THE LIE!

Andf as for help in this war.. I don't need help.. Tell me.. What damage have u done?

What damage have I done?

So without LYING.... Do I need help looooool
Cubical
Fledgling Forumer

Ritalin wrote:Well...
and here is another crazy fact... At the end of the war Warsmith sold his account to a TC member but it didn't change its name.... Now guess where it is and who owns it... Yes warsmith still owns it and its in SDE.. Wonder did it really get sold lol
I can answer this one, I know it got sold because I bought it for one of the other guys in TC.
Ritalin
Forum Regular

Cubical wrote:
Ritalin wrote:Well...
and here is another crazy fact... At the end of the war Warsmith sold his account to a TC member but it didn't change its name.... Now guess where it is and who owns it... Yes warsmith still owns it and its in SDE.. Wonder did it really get sold lol
I can answer this one, I know it got sold because I bought it for one of the other guys in TC.
I stand corrected, I presume he bought it back then?
Cubical
Fledgling Forumer

No idea tbh, as far as I knew he still had it.
Ritalin
Forum Regular

Cubical wrote:No idea tbh, as far as I knew he still had it.

Nah, warsmith is well know for putting his whole army into covert to boost alliance power.. He has been told about it by many people but he continues to do it! So for someone to play in this exact same way... Plus Les pretty much said it was warsmith a few days ago in some sort of defence for me descending his multi
Cubical
Fledgling Forumer

Ritalin wrote:

Nah, warsmith is well know for putting his whole army into covert to boost alliance power.. He has been told about it by many people but he continues to do it! So for someone to play in this exact same way... Plus Les pretty much said it was warsmith a few days ago in some sort of defence for me descending his multi
sure it's the same account though? because I know the name on the account I bought ended up getting changed to the new owners name.
So possibly a different account he has now?
Ritalin
Forum Regular

Cubical wrote:
Ritalin wrote:

sure it's the same account though? because I know the name on the account I bought ended up getting changed to the new owners name.
So possibly a different account he has now?
Maybe lol didn't check Ids tbh haha
JOS
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Valhalla
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 86242

Ritalin wrote:At the end of the war Warsmith sold his account to a TC member but it didn't change its name.... Now guess where it is and who owns it... Yes warsmith still owns it and its in SDE.. Wonder did it really get sold lol
Fact check, Cubical bought the Warsmith account ID 86242, which I then bought off him.

It sat in TC with the Warsmith name until market reset so I could buy a name change with MTs, and has been named JOS ever since.

As you were, gentlemen :)

Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

16:14 Thomas Lasky Attack defended 15 34,665,589 0 xxx xxx
Cubical
Fledgling Forumer

JOS wrote:
Ritalin wrote:At the end of the war Warsmith sold his account to a TC member but it didn't change its name.... Now guess where it is and who owns it... Yes warsmith still owns it and its in SDE.. Wonder did it really get sold lol
Fact check, Cubical bought the Warsmith account ID 86242, which I then bought off him.

It sat in TC with the Warsmith name until market reset so I could buy a name change with MTs, and has been named JOS ever since.

just repeating what i said noob :P pfft haha :smt060
Ritalin
Forum Regular

JOS wrote:

Thanks for that jos

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”