The Collective vs Judgement

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
borg
Forum Irregular

Re: The Collective vs Judgement

he's always drinking lol - a man after my own heart :smt025
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Then ur gonna love me :)
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
Phobetor
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0

Wolverine_nl wrote:Hi all,

I am back, why all the ppt ?? :P

Phobetor
God of nightmares
[ Judgement ]
Defensive Action 0
HOLY COW!!! about time i get massed!! CONGRATS!!!
Spoiler
CC90
Forum Expert
Alliance: Endgame
Race: System Lord
ID: 666
Alternate name(s): The Millenium, ~CLOUD~, ~Ragnarok, OMA SEIKU

So people actually get massed in this war NEVER!!!

LOL well done mate if anyone is online amd fancies some fun in the next 4 hours i may drop ppt for ya :p
22:00:43 Colonel Jack Oneill -Rob Merkley: ok, Well there you have it I suck and am a noob, ill leave the fighting to you mightly mutha **Filtered**Image
harchester wrote: Harch - no more massing from me ;)
overlord elz
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Judgement
ID: 56762
Alternate name(s): ~Overlord~, The Golden Goat, Lord Elzaer

Seriously TC... if I abandon all my planets will you start massing and stuff? Seeing you come and take a planet everyday and doing nothing else doesn't rank on my fun'o'meter
"Crawling back to SGW like a bird on its belly"
CC90
Forum Expert

overlord elz wrote:Seriously TC... if I abandon all my planets will you start massing and stuff? Seeing you come and take a planet everyday and doing nothing else doesn't rank on my fun'o'meter
Avandon your pants little sparrow and maybe odin will leg hump you :smt058
22:00:43 Colonel Jack Oneill -Rob Merkley: ok, Well there you have it I suck and am a noob, ill leave the fighting to you mightly mutha **Filtered**Image
overlord elz
Forum Irregular

CC90 wrote:
overlord elz wrote:Seriously TC... if I abandon all my planets will you start massing and stuff? Seeing you come and take a planet everyday and doing nothing else doesn't rank on my fun'o'meter
Avandon your pants little sparrow and maybe odin will leg hump you :smt058
I was just about to start abandoning and thought to myself "What would Jesus do"

And I realised he would probably get drunk on wine and hit on John's wife, so I decided that is a real shizznit approach to things.

If I abandon my planets, then TC will have nothing to do! Considering the flak we are handing them for not building or not attacking, I didn't want to give them nothing to play with.

@TC - this gesture of goodwill should be met with some future action other than occasionally visiting my crappy planets!
CC90
Forum Expert

Jesus would be hanging out in front of the pub upside down on a tree with a bottle of wine in one hand whilst being a major tony montana with a mountain of white powder being passed to him off of the 13th apostle who was black and wasnt integrated into the black book... (which is funny as its all racist propaganda) lmaoooo

All in all ive had a few drinks feeling frisky and wanna have some fun so any and all takers im free for only 1q naq per mass call 0800-CCs-Lubemachine for future bookings....

Yesssaaaaa
Phobetor
Fledgling Forumer

well had a little fun ig...
Sabbed: Chronus, *Super Nova, Kelgor

Massed: *RGuilliman, Thora

so a little fun thanks for that
Spoiler
~Rikki~™
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: The Order
Race: TO
ID: 1923635
Alternate name(s): ~Joker~

lol you guys have so many in the top 10 i thought TC wud put up a better fight :P come on odie you shud take em all yourself :smt018 :smt018 [-X [-X [-( [-( :smt043 :smt043 :smt025 :smt100
My Trade Feedback
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=204727
Tziki wrote: why i do this
I'm on my 4th can of monster
and i ran out of doritos and dip an hour ago
Spoiler
War Time Lovin
Spoiler
overlord elz
Forum Irregular

~Rikki~™ wrote:lol you guys have so many in the top 10 i thought TC wud put up a better fight :P come on odie you shud take em all yourself :smt018 :smt018 [-X [-X [-( [-( :smt043 :smt043 :smt025 :smt100
Odie has been doing an okay job considering what he is up against. A few standouts but a lot of dead weight hanging about.
Belsamber
Forum Expert
Alliance: GHOST RIDERS 2018
Race: GHOST RIDERS 2018
ID: 1992280

~Rikki~™ wrote:lol you guys have so many in the top 10 i thought TC wud put up a better fight :P come on odie you shud take em all yourself :smt018 :smt018 [-X [-X [-( [-( :smt043 :smt043 :smt025 :smt100
He has had one run through this war so far in the 2 weeks although must say the Aus timezone thing is mindblowing haha...
Spoiler
MEZZANINE wrote:Hey Bels,

Hows it going bud, you know I've had song stuck in my head all day, and now think I know why, tis your theme song

Well I don't know why I came here tonight
If Im lookin' for some love or a fight
Just a searching for place with some flair
but so drunk I could fall of my chair
Massers to the left of me, Diplo's to the right
Here I am, drunk in the forum with you
Drunk in the GateWars with you
12:30 *Matherion Attack defended 15 23,986,971 0 *8,785,373,000 *,874,130,048
14:27 ~Joker~ Attack defended 15 48,418,385 0 *,966,012,800,000 *,070,746,452,590
ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): ƒëmmë ƒatalë
temptress
cleo_catra

Belsamber wrote:
He has had one run through this war so far in the 2 weeks although must say the Aus timezone thing is mindblowing haha...
you'll have to be more precise, there are different timezones in different states, plus being summer a couple are on DLS time too.
To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
31/07/2012 6:13:16 AM Hope Light ID's mean nothing imo if you can back yourself up.
31/07/2012 6:13:22 AM Hope Light only **Filtered** hide them.
Be careful who you trust, even the devil was once an angel
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 7#p2510387
Spoiler
Section Admins - who will be 'in charge' of the section in question. They will be responsible for the overall feel of the section, the setup/structure, and most importantly the community/users in the section. This will incorporate the old 'ombudsman' role. And insofar as the Section Admin is responsible for the users, they are also responsible for the high level mod behaviour towards the users.
So -as a user - if you have an issue with how you are treated, rules, bans, whatever --goto the section admin... They are there for you!

There is no 'reporting structure' in this setup -- tech, mod, and section admins are all on equal footing, each with their own (somewhat overlapping) responsibilities.
Mods report directly to the mod admin, and indirectly to the section admin for the section in which they mod.
Belsamber
Forum Expert
Alliance: GHOST RIDERS 2018
Race: GHOST RIDERS 2018
ID: 1992280

fem fatale wrote:
Belsamber wrote:
you'll have to be more precise, there are different timezones in different states, plus being summer a couple are on DLS time too.
Well pretty much we have no one from that side of the world or didnt at the start of the war should I say but ya life goes on. Isn't such a big thing, this war has been very profitable to say the least.
Spoiler
MEZZANINE wrote:Hey Bels,

Hows it going bud, you know I've had song stuck in my head all day, and now think I know why, tis your theme song

Well I don't know why I came here tonight
If Im lookin' for some love or a fight
Just a searching for place with some flair
but so drunk I could fall of my chair
Massers to the left of me, Diplo's to the right
Here I am, drunk in the forum with you
Drunk in the GateWars with you
12:30 *Matherion Attack defended 15 23,986,971 0 *8,785,373,000 *,874,130,048
14:27 ~Joker~ Attack defended 15 48,418,385 0 *,966,012,800,000 *,070,746,452,590
Phobetor
Fledgling Forumer

Belsamber wrote:
fem fatale wrote:
Belsamber wrote:
Well pretty much we have no one from that side of the world or didnt at the start of the war should I say but ya life goes on. Isn't such a big thing, this war has been very profitable to say the least.

Theres me!! Smack dab in the northern middle of the usa haha
Spoiler

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”