The Order Vs Δ Allegiance

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
Arkenius
Forum Expert
Alliance: Ωmegan Empire
Race: The Honey Badger
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): The Nutcracker

Re: The Order Vs Δ Allegiance

~Tziki~ wrote: Arent you a big boy, picking on those that wanted to leave
It's called Forum, war topic and official surrender. Not my fault you don't teach your members the basics. :smt117

Or let me guess... did you start a war without informing everyone in The Order again? I thought you learned from the rookie mistakes of the past. #-o
~Tziki~
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Order
Race: Drunken Monkey

Arkenius wrote:
~Tziki~ wrote: Arent you a big boy, picking on those that wanted to leave
It's called Forum, war topic and official surrender. Not my fault you don't teach your members the basics. :smt117

Or let me guess... did you start a war without informing everyone in The Order again? I thought you learned from the rookie mistakes of the past. #-o

You seem to be so sure of yourself about the inner workings of TO, talking as though you know anything about our conversations. You must really enjoy looking the fool.
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
god of war
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Δ Allegiance
Race: ancient
ID: 1979427
Alternate name(s): crixus

did i read a post by tiziki talking of unsuspecting players i believe it was 2-3 years ago that you tiziki went massing for no reason and massed me i was an unsuspecting player so not only are you killing your alliance for the 3rd time but you also talk out of your ass lol
~Tziki~
Forum Addict

god of war wrote:did i read a post by tiziki talking of unsuspecting players i believe it was 2-3 years ago that you tiziki went massing for no reason and massed me i was an unsuspecting player so not only are you killing your alliance for the 3rd time but you also talk out of your ass lol
Did i brag about it?
Only once have i done a silly roleplay years ago as part of my ricos membership where i had to random mass and post about it. Other than that ive not sat bragging about picking on players. It might be fun to eat free stats, but its also unfair on others and the opposite of anything worth bragging about.

Its the bragging/boasting im referring to. But when ark has done very little in this war to start with, to then only fight those that "run" and then brag about it. Very cowardly.
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
Flintcawk
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Terran Crusaders: TF
ID: 1933254
Alternate name(s): Flintlock

](*,)
:smt015
Tap for explosive fun!
Arkenius
Forum Expert

If any of us would have left without surrendering you wouldn't have just let us go.

Stop screwing around. You ain't fooling anyone. :-$
Suck it up for the 3rd or 4th time in a row and take the loss already. :smt056
Klorell
Forum Newbie

Guys I was tagged as runner and I want to set it right and officially surrender.

:-) :-) :-)
~Tziki~
Forum Addict

Arkenius wrote:If any of us would have left without surrendering you wouldn't have just let us go.

Stop screwing around. You ain't fooling anyone. :-$
Suck it up for the 3rd or 4th time in a row and take the loss already. :smt056
Am Heh's multi seem's to have disappeared/hit vac as soon as this started. Just ran off. Dont see me harping on about that.

There is no loss to take Ark. Your being an asshat to small players but not even getting involved with anything else, then trying to talk big about it. The only loss here, is peoples respect for you, provided they had any to begin with.
--------
red1 minshu
Forum Grunt
Alliance: Omega, Delta
Race: Tok'ra
ID: 1995996

Klorell wrote:Guys I was tagged as runner and I want to set it right and officially surrender.

:-) :-) :-)

Accepted
red1 minshu
Forum Grunt

~Tziki~ wrote: Am Heh's multi seem's to have disappeared/hit vac as soon as this started. Just ran off. Dont see me harping on about that.

Its called RL Tziki why dont you get one :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt021 :smt021 :smt021 :smt021 :smt021 :smt021 :smt021 :smt021 :smt021 :smt021 :smt021 :smt021 :smt021 :smt021 :smt021 :smt021 :smt021 :smt021
Arkenius
Forum Expert

~Tziki~ wrote: Am Heh's multi seem's to have disappeared/hit vac as soon as this started. Just ran off. Dont see me harping on about that.
Hitting vac vs. still playing outside the alliance makes all the difference between not being a runner and being one. get your facts straight, princess.

~Tziki~ wrote:The only loss here, is peoples respect for you, provided they had any to begin with.
Awwww... at least there seems to be one of us who cares about that gibberish. For all the hate, I never thought you were on my side, pumpkin! How nice :smt050 Well glad to see you care about me. kudos :smt058
mcdeadly
Forum Irregular
Alliance: OE
Race: Tauri

Within reason if a person surrenders it should be accepted
Im not sure why Am Heh has been bought into this but for the record.
He got a promotion at work.
He was nominated for leadership roles within OE
He declined the nominations due to his job. He needs to focus on his job but will be back in due course.

However it does not matter what he is doing.
The order does not appear to have any stats.
Am heh hit vacation because he didnt have time to play.
There is no shame if everybody in the order does the same
ImageImage
R0B3RT wrote::smt117 MCchicken not clovn sorry " i" not work on my tast :-D
Fallen Gabriel
Forum Regular
Alliance: Ricos Warlords
Race: Sistem Lord

:smt015 :smt015 :smt015
Arkenius
Forum Expert

Tziki's 1k rank snipe bragging incoming...

In 3 ... 2 ... 1...
Last edited by Arkenius on Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
red1 minshu
Forum Grunt

Arkenius wrote:Tziki's 1k rank snipe bragging incoming...

In 3 ... 2 ... 1...
still waiting lol

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”