The Order Vs Δ Allegiance

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
Arkenius
Forum Expert
Alliance: Ωmegan Empire
Race: The Honey Badger
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): The Nutcracker

Re: The Order Vs Δ Allegiance

red1 minshu wrote:tsk tsk tziki another runner Odysseus
Uh oh... **Filtered** list is growing 8-[ ... TO disbanding :smt050
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Maybe I'll help TO against you since you seem to be "dominating" them? Take some meds for dellusions :P :smt025
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
~Tziki~
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Order
Race: Drunken Monkey

philinator1 has been descended as a result of the battle!!!
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
~Tziki~
Forum Addict

red1 minshu wrote:tsk tsk tziki another runner Odysseus

red1 has been descended as a result of the battle!!!
Atleast he didnt get descended on both accounts, when one is bad enough but should be well aware and prepared for a 2nd.
Im not sure whats worse. The fact you should have been alerted to possible descentions after already losing one, or the fact that whilst being descended you farmed me and killed assassins, and still didnt know you were being descended. Like, dont you check your account status before doing anything?
red1 minshu wrote:tsk tsk
^ as you said....
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
Arkenius
Forum Expert
Alliance: Ωmegan Empire
Race: The Honey Badger
Alternate name(s): The Nutcracker

ah well... better to get descended and still bite, than get descended and leave.

5 TO members left in less than 3 weeks of war. What happened, Tziki? Lost the grip so soon? [-X :smt117

Are you buying the tickets for another "game break vacation"? Going anywhere sunny? :smt064
~Tziki~
Forum Addict

New blood and young blood that didnt like blood.

There's only one way to test the determination of new recruits on trial, you cant win with everyone ^^
--------
~Rikki~™
Fledgling Forumer
Race: TO
ID: 1923635
Alternate name(s): ~Joker~

sorry i have not been massing you guys on the reg had a busy week at work but i will nom on those pathetic things you call defences next week :smt050 :smt050 :smt047
My Trade Feedback
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=204727
Tziki wrote: why i do this
I'm on my 4th can of monster
and i ran out of doritos and dip an hour ago
Spoiler
War Time Lovin
Spoiler
Xane
Fledgling Forumer

ETL defense down
Snakekeeper defense down, ac'ed sabbed strike
Obluette defense down

Ran out of turns to do all the proper ac'ing id have like to have done but defenses did fall :D
Tribulation
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Olympus

Please remove ID 1985671/10672 from the war. This account is under new management :smt050
Old sigs
Spoiler
~Tziki~
Forum Addict

The Tribulation wrote:Please remove ID 1985671/10672 from the war. This account is under new management :smt050
^ as stated.
Trib has bought this account and should be considered as surrendered from the war.
--------
red1 minshu
Forum Grunt
Alliance: Omega, Delta
Race: Tok'ra
ID: 1995996

~Tziki~ wrote:
The Tribulation wrote:Please remove ID 1985671/10672 from the war. This account is under new management :smt050
^ as stated.
Trib has bought this account and should be considered as surrendered from the war.

Leaving so soon ???????
Clockwork
The Ablest Man
Alliance: Multiverse
Race: Clockwork Admin
ID: 1940718

~Tziki~ wrote:
^ as stated.
Not a problem, the usual couple of days for the news to filter, enjoy the account Trib.
Admin for all the Forum things...
Click Me for forum rules.
Click Me for Game admin contact details.
Xane
Fledgling Forumer

I am hereby offering my surrender for my main account 56762 (Xane) and my ngm 1996251 (*Sloane) and the associated ascended accounts. (xane and *taegu cba to look up ids but those are the names). I am applying with another alliance not in war. Was fun had fun but I need a little downtime to actually work on building account to an acceptable level!
red1 minshu
Forum Grunt
Alliance: Omega, Delta
Race: Tok'ra
ID: 1995996

Xane wrote:I am hereby offering my surrender for my main account 56762 (Xane) and my ngm 1996251 (*Sloane) and the associated ascended accounts. (xane and *taegu cba to look up ids but those are the names). I am applying with another alliance not in war. Was fun had fun but I need a little downtime to actually work on building account to an acceptable level!
Accepted
~Tziki~ wrote:
^ as stated.
Accepted

for both of you do not be in our logs for the foreseeable future
Xane
Fledgling Forumer

I will say what I said to math via pm i will set peace and be at least a week cool down before I farm delta

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”