The Order Vs TF

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
~Tziki~
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Order
Race: Drunken Monkey

Re: The Order Vs TF

Mathlord wrote:
~Tziki~ wrote:
The Tribulation wrote:Please remove ID 1985671/10672 from the war. This account is under new management :smt050
^ as stated.
Trib has bought this account and should be considered as surrendered from the war.
Your surrender from the war is accepted Tziki. Congratulations on instigating conflict with TF only to run away immediately after.

My sympathies to your alliance.
Sorry, wasnt aware id left TO? you smug delusional wool! Are you really that desperate for positive publicity, really grasping at straws now arent you!! Wow, so disappointed by this statement. Not that i expected better from you, but just as a person i thought you might have more common decency about you. Is there any opportunity that you wont try to worm in an agenda, or try to make people turn on others? Have you forgotten there are actually people behind these accounts, who's relationships your trying to mess with like a teenage school girl? Id expect a bit more maturity if nothing else.

And we all know the only ones instigating anything was TF and their usual antics shrugging off responsibility. You can polish a turd as much as you like, but its still a turd. Spin your words, people still see the truth anyway. Spin your story as much as you like. But its still a TF member, with TF HC status, and TF tags, performing unwelcome acts against others whilst under the TF name, abusing TF agreements.

But ofcourse, who would dare expect TF to correct the damage and take responsibility for allowing their name to be associated with it? to be abused during a situation to avoid repercussions or preventative measures? Ofcourse, your right. How silly of me to think so highly of you and your morals, to believe your sincerity of better relations.

Atleast we now know one thing. TF havent got a clue what they want, nor how to get what they think they might want, but will change their mind on what they want anyway when it suits them. Therefore proving to be a complete waste of time discussing anything with you the first place. Stop being so fake and up your own arse about things, trying to play an angle and look/appear to be something. No one believes your **Filtered** anyway except your own members and im genuinely concerned you've started to believe your own nonsense aswell!! :smt056

I appreciate not everyone has a flair for honesty, but atleast i can say ive not hidden behind any agenda's or deliberately tried to be dishonorable in how i've conducted myself. (which i may or may not have failed at, but atleast its not on purpose).

[-X
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
Flintcawk
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Terran Crusaders: TF
ID: 1933254
Alternate name(s): Flintlock

~Tziki~ wrote:
Mathlord wrote:
~Tziki~ wrote:
The Tribulation wrote:Please remove ID 1985671/10672 from the war. This account is under new management :smt050
^ as stated.
Trib has bought this account and should be considered as surrendered from the war.
Your surrender from the war is accepted Tziki. Congratulations on instigating conflict with TF only to run away immediately after.

My sympathies to your alliance.
Sorry, wasnt aware id left TO? you smug delusional wool! Are you really that desperate for positive publicity, really grasping at straws now arent you!! Wow, so disappointed by this statement. Not that i expected better from you, but just as a person i thought you might have more common decency about you. Is there any opportunity that you wont try to worm in an agenda, or try to make people turn on others? Have you forgotten there are actually people behind these accounts, who's relationships your trying to mess with like a teenage school girl? Id expect a bit more maturity if nothing else.

And we all know the only ones instigating anything was TF and their usual antics shrugging off responsibility. You can polish a turd as much as you like, but its still a turd. Spin your words, people still see the truth anyway. Spin your story as much as you like. But its still a TF member, with TF HC status, and TF tags, performing unwelcome acts against others whilst under the TF name, abusing TF agreements.

But ofcourse, who would dare expect TF to correct the damage and take responsibility for allowing their name to be associated with it? to be abused during a situation to avoid repercussions or preventative measures? Ofcourse, your right. How silly of me to think so highly of you and your morals, to believe your sincerity of better relations.

Atleast we now know one thing. TF havent got a clue what they want, nor how to get what they think they might want, but will change their mind on what they want anyway when it suits them. Therefore proving to be a complete waste of time discussing anything with you the first place. Stop being so fake and up your own arse about things, trying to play an angle and look/appear to be something. No one believes your **Filtered** anyway except your own members and im genuinely concerned you've started to believe your own nonsense aswell!! :smt056

I appreciate not everyone has a flair for honesty, but atleast i can say ive not hidden behind any agenda's or deliberately tried to be dishonorable in how i've conducted myself. (which i may or may not have failed at, but atleast its not on purpose).

[-X
enough words big shot you wanna online or what? give me a ID and ill let you strike first
Tap for explosive fun!
Norbe
Forum Elder
Alliance: TÅ Åtlantis Expedition
ID: 37481

Well it's tziki's time of the month again...

All defenses in both DDE and TO are at 0.

~Norbe~
Albert Einstein:"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
Master Splinter:"The moral high ground...the best place to sight your artillery"
Flintcawk
Forum Intermediate

:smt043
Tap for explosive fun!
~Tziki~
Forum Addict

Norbe wrote:Well it's tziki's time of the month again...

~Norbe~
A little disrespectful to women dont you think?

This is exactly what im talking about, when did TF become such scumbags?

Im aware the kids these days are big shot keyboard warrior's saying anything and everything to people just to get one up on them. Ive witnessed death threats, reference to future sexual abuse, and people wishing cancer on others. And ive come to accept that the younger generation these days have no morals, respect or general decency about them.

But most players here are "adults" and such disrespectful comments would say other wise. And thats not even attempting to decipher a concluding description of some actions that are taken.

Its a very sad day indeed when supposed adults feel the need to insult one another from the safety of their computer screen. Its cowardly really, immature and cowardly. How sad. [-(
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
Flintcawk
Forum Intermediate

~Tziki~ wrote:

~Norbe~

Im aware the kids these days are big shot keyboard warrior's saying anything and everything to people just to get one up on them. Ive witnessed death threats, reference to future sexual abuse, and people wishing cancer on others. And ive come to accept that the younger generation these days have no morals, respect or general decency about them.

But most players here are "adults" and such disrespectful comments would say other wise. And thats not even attempting to decipher a concluding descroption of some actions that are taken.

Its a very sad day indeed when supposed adults feel the need to insult one another from the safety of their computer screen. Its cowardly really, immature and cowardly. How sad. [-(

when will your sad words come to an end and you and rikki come online me?
Tap for explosive fun!
~Tziki~
Forum Addict

Flintcawk wrote:
~Tziki~ wrote:

~Norbe~

But most players here are "adults" and such disrespectful comments would say other wise. And thats not even attempting to decipher a concluding descroption of some actions that are taken.

Seems TF have you well trained in their usual dodge the subject at hand and counter with something irrelevant.

Total Fighting Force 34,201,144

Supers and lifers. Your barking up the wrong tree at this moment in time.
--------
Flintcawk
Forum Intermediate

~Tziki~ wrote:
Flintcawk wrote:
~Tziki~ wrote:

~Norbe~

Seems TF have you well trained in their usual dodge the subject at hand and counter with something irrelevant.

Total Fighting Force 34,201,144

Supers and lifers. Your barking up the wrong tree at this moment in time.
no i just dont agnowledge grown men that cant handle a few ill words pointed too them

this is the galactic colosseum, if you dont like it go else where buddy
Tap for explosive fun!
~Tziki~
Forum Addict

Well, there arent any negative words pointed at me. Nothing was insulting or offensive but rather grossly incorrect.

There was however scheming pointed towards me in a desperate attempt to appear somewhat better off in some way.

Id say assumptions, but its not even that. Since you can clearly see i still have an account, and its still in TO, still leading them.

So all that really transpired here was a desperate attempt to big up TF grasping at straws for any opening there is, even where there isnt actually a factual opening.

Which seems to be TF's style as of late, ignoring anything negative like it didnt happen in hopes you wont look bad. Despite it doing the opposite.

Im incapable of spying you at this current time, though i have my suspicions. Would you be a dear and tell me your stats? I just have a hunch.
--------
Flintcawk
Forum Intermediate

~Tziki~ wrote:Well, there arent any negative words pointed at me. Nothing was insulting or offensive but rather grossly incorrect.

There was however scheming pointed towards me in a desperate attempt to appear somewhat better off in some way.

Id say assumptions, but its not even that. Since you can clearly see i still have an account, and its still in TO, still leading them.

So all that really transpired here was a desperate attempt to big up TF grasping at straws for any opening there is, even where there isnt actually a factual opening.

Which seems to be TF's style as of late, ignoring anything negative like it didnt happen in hopes you wont look bad. Despite it doing the opposite.

Im incapable of spying you at this current time, though i have my suspicions. Would you be a dear and tell me your stats? I just have a hunch.

LOL
this is great
are style can be whatever we want mate...
and also grabbing at straws?
check your alliance and dde...
there is nothing off ppt

silly silly tooozuki
Tap for explosive fun!
Flintcawk
Forum Intermediate

and too answer there is over 7 trill in defenses too be massed at the moment in my alliance
sooooooo
thats just mine not the rest of tf
meanwhile your empire has a total of 0 off ppt
Tap for explosive fun!
~Tziki~
Forum Addict

Flintcawk wrote:
~Tziki~ wrote:Well, there arent any negative words pointed at me. Nothing was insulting or offensive but rather grossly incorrect.

LOL
this is great
there is nothing off ppt

silly silly tooozuki

Yes, you can act/style yourself however you want, but when people think your a joke and have no respect for you. What else have you got? Someone said this to me today, and she is quite correct, or so i believe.
In a game, all you have is your word... without that your nothing.
So far, your word doesnt mean **Filtered** other than you opt to ignore facts/things you dont like in an attempt to avoid them instead of dealing with them.
Apply that ethos to the rest of TF and your "style" and it may be as you want it, but its seriously drowning the respect people might have had for you. And TF was highly respected in the past. was.
and too answer there is over 7 trill in defenses too be massed at the moment in my alliance
sooooooo
7 trill in your alliance. I didnt ask for your alliance, i asked for yours.
Are we back to ignoring portions of conversations that dont suit you?

What is your def, and cov? Yours, not the cumulative figure of your alliance members.
--------
Flintcawk
Forum Intermediate

~Tziki~ wrote:
Flintcawk wrote:

LOL
this is great
there is nothing off ppt

silly silly tooozuki

Yes, you can act/style yourself however you want, but when people think your a joke and have no respect for you. What else have you got? Someone said this to me today, and she is quite correct, or so i believe.
In a game, all you have is your word... without that your nothing.
So far, your word doesnt mean **Filtered** other than you opt to ignore facts/things you dont like in an attempt to avoid them instead of dealing with them.
Apply that ethos to the rest of TF and your "style" and it may be as you want it, but its seriously drowning the respect people might have had for you. And TF was highly respected in the past. was.
sooooooo
7 trill in your alliance. I didnt ask for your alliance, i asked for yours.
Are we back to ignoring portions of conversations that dont suit you?

What is your def, and cov? Yours, not the cumulative figure of your alliance members.

Strike Action 9,793,241,953,983 Ranked: 67
Defensive Action 5,549,552,640,000 Ranked: 119
Covert Action 61,486,612,342,331 +
AntiCovert Action 132,623,834 Ranked 32
MotherShip Action 23,630,750,000,000 Ranked: 8

come get some
and what you or anyone outside of TF think of my word worries me none
i could care less what ppl in a game think of me...
would you like too borrow my daughters mickey mouse dvd ya cry baby geesh
Tap for explosive fun!
~Tziki~
Forum Addict

It's as i thought.

You've come on here talking cocky, calling me out for an onliner, with a 5t def. Arent you the big spender.

At this point, i will admit that i expected it to be similar to your last outburst of cockiness when you had a 2t def.

However 2t or 5t, neither is something to be so confident and cocky about. Its what, 15m UU? 9t in weapons?

From the way you've been acting calling out myself or rikki, i had atleast hoped you had something close to the 20-25t mark. Something atleast worth an onliner for :/ I might have even raided to match it then.

At this point, i will admit that i expected it to be similar to your last outburst of cockiness when you had a 2t def.
^ did you see that? i admitted that i made a slight mistake in my expectation, despite how slight it was. See how you take responsibility for things, and be honest? It feels good, you guys should try it :)
--------
Flintcawk
Forum Intermediate

~Tziki~ wrote:It's as i thought.

You've come on here talking cocky, calling me out for an onliner, with a 5t def. Arent you the big spender.

However 2t or 5t, neither is something to be so confident and cocky about. Its what, 15m UU? 9t in weapons?

From the way you've been acting calling out myself or rikki, i had atleast hoped you had something close to the 20-25t mark. Something atleast worth an onliner for :/ I might have even raided to match it then.

^ did you see that? i admitted that i made a slight mistake in my expectation, despite how slight it was. See how you take responsibility for things, and be honest? It feels good, you guys should try it :)

Well its actually 5 mill supers
Lol
But funny as it is it gets dropped what once a day?
Come on. And it has yet too be dropped by you or your alliance.
](*,)
Tap for explosive fun!

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”