The Order Vs TF

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
Flintcawk
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Terran Crusaders: TF
ID: 1933254
Alternate name(s): Flintlock

Re: The Order Vs TF

Super Guards 5,000,197
Tap for explosive fun!
Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 12759

So pray tell Tziki, are you going to buy a nice new account with which to fight? Or are you just going to sit with a baby account and do nothing but raise naq to sell on the side? If it's the latter, then you have dumped your alliance into a war they are incapable of fighting and run off to do bigger and better things with your life.

Hey it's your prerogative to do what you think is best for you, but from one person in an alliance leadership position to another, if I had instigated a war, I'd stick around long enough to at least try and resolve it before leaving your lambs to the slaughter.

Everything about you is amusing Tzikklesticks. You fali at fighting. You fail at diplomacy. You fail at debating. Maybe The Order is better off without you after all.
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.
~Tziki~
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Order
Race: Drunken Monkey

You shall have to wait and find out.

Not that it would matter, you would still find a way to delude yourself of the truth behind anything. So you might aswell make up a story now, as the facts clearly dont mean much to you anyway.
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
D3ath
Forum Expert
ID: 48966

haha damn i was always saying that karma is a bltch :D i cant stop laughing

taf always does the opposite of what they talk and say they stand for :D i remember the days when they flamed dde that we let our players loose and troll them and annoy them and they were so angry about it and saying how bad it is and that they are not like that and wouldnt ever do it :D and now doing same things some months later :D getting dirty their angel face :D

but hey everyone else already seen ages ago that they are worst of all with all of their bs :D its no surprise that their own decent hc members are finally realizing that and leaving them.
ImageImage
Spoiler
[12:38:58] Scott - Harch DDE: :( I get raided
[12:39:05] Scott - Harch DDE: When raiding I'm noob
~Tziki~
Forum Addict

D3ath wrote:haha damn i was always saying that karma is a bltch :D i cant stop laughing

taf always does the opposite of what they talk and say they stand for :D i remember the days when they flamed dde that we let our players loose and troll them and annoy them and they were so angry about it and saying how bad it is and that they are not like that and wouldnt ever do it :D and now doing same things some months later :D getting dirty their angel face :D

but hey everyone else already seen ages ago that they are worst of all with all of their bs :D its no surprise that their own decent hc members are finally realizing that and leaving them.
They had decent HC members? O.o
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
Flintcawk
Forum Intermediate

Lol
Tap for explosive fun!
Xane
Fledgling Forumer

I am hereby offering my surrender for my main account 56762 (Xane) and my ngm 1996251 (*Sloane) and the associated ascended accounts. (xane and *taegu cba to look up ids but those are the names). I am applying with another alliance not in war. Was fun had fun but I need a little downtime to actually work on building account to an acceptable level!
Duderanch
Internet Hero
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Ancient
ID: 58491

Lol xane hitting Hokie that instigated this and they both gone. :smt043
The trade broker reports trade from Surtr to *Teesdale_ of 100,000,000 Naq for 33,000,000,000,000 Naq is complete.

Barbara! says: haha ok you can have a piece of my soul for 50bil naq

Skype= dan_P_@msn.com
Teesdale
[21:06:02] Jake/Tees: does black market work in there?
[21:06:18] robert: nah
[21:06:24] robert: uu go in miners
[21:06:24] Duderanch: Yeah Ben said did but can't untrin miners so no point
[21:06:37] Jake/Tees: sweet, so methlad not be able to fight back :D
[21:06:46] Jake/Tees: EADC
Naq sold in 2017 - 21q
~Tziki~
Forum Addict

Duderanch wrote:Lol xane hitting Hokie that instigated this and they both gone. :smt043
I wouldnt say instigated, more so hokie trying to abuse a treaty to get the best of both worlds.
What instigated it, is people not taking responsibility for failures to act / upholding treaties afterwards.

But i do admit, i find this recent turn of events rather humerous aswell. ](*,)
--------
Mathlord
Forum Zombie

~Tziki~ wrote:
Duderanch wrote:Lol xane hitting Hokie that instigated this and they both gone. :smt043
I wouldnt say instigated, more so hokie trying to abuse a treaty to get the best of both worlds.
What instigated it, is people not taking responsibility for failures to act / upholding treaties afterwards.

But i do admit, i find this recent turn of events rather humerous aswell. ](*,)
Hokie wasn't even TF at that point. This all happened after you showed up in our logs well over 100 times in a single day. We might be friendly and more chill than DDE, but we're not that friendly...there was going to be no treaty renewal following that. Only reason we didn't mass you was because we wanted to hold to our word and ride out the treaty we agreed to.

It's all moot. You wanted TO to escape the Ragnarok, have time to rebuild, then you pushed our buttons to get our war to come back and now that you realized how foolish you were, you are selling off and taking yourself out of the equation for fighting, leaving whoever is left in TO to hold down the fort best they can. It's okay, I'm sure your little multi will be a great help to the war effort...
Spoiler

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
Mathlord
Forum Zombie

Xane wrote:I am hereby offering my surrender for my main account 56762 (Xane) and my ngm 1996251 (*Sloane) and the associated ascended accounts. (xane and *taegu cba to look up ids but those are the names). I am applying with another alliance not in war. Was fun had fun but I need a little downtime to actually work on building account to an acceptable level!
Your surrender has been accepted, best of luck in your future endeavors.
Spoiler

---
~Tziki~
Forum Addict

If you say so math =D>
How amusing.
--------
Flintcawk
Forum Intermediate

~Tziki~ wrote:If you say so math =D>
How amusing.
All you are is a jar of words
Tap for explosive fun!
~Rikki~™
Fledgling Forumer