CC90 vs For Freedom

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
CC90
Forum Expert
Alliance: Endgame
Race: System Lord
ID: 666
Alternate name(s): The Millenium, ~CLOUD~, ~Ragnarok, OMA SEIKU

CC90 vs For Freedom

because of their new member duke who has tried to scrounge resources off of our members and tried his best to annoy me hell out of me im declaring a war against him and his new alliance

he has had plenty of warning and has seen my very rare diplomatic side LOL

any stats will be massed and any naq will be stolen as will planets and all that good stuff... lets make it rain

ths will end when i deem fit and only when a public apology has been made to my satisfactory....

let the uu die i say :D
22:00:43 Colonel Jack Oneill -Rob Merkley: ok, Well there you have it I suck and am a noob, ill leave the fighting to you mightly mutha **Filtered**Image
harchester wrote: Harch - no more massing from me ;)
ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): ƒëmmë ƒatalë
temptress
cleo_catra

Re: CC90 vs For Freedom

8-[

crazy mixed up world when CC90 is beating the war drums and Harchicans is being the soft and sweet voice of reason.

have fun gents :)
To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
31/07/2012 6:13:16 AM Hope Light ID's mean nothing imo if you can back yourself up.
31/07/2012 6:13:22 AM Hope Light only **Filtered** hide them.
Be careful who you trust, even the devil was once an angel
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 7#p2510387
Spoiler
Section Admins - who will be 'in charge' of the section in question. They will be responsible for the overall feel of the section, the setup/structure, and most importantly the community/users in the section. This will incorporate the old 'ombudsman' role. And insofar as the Section Admin is responsible for the users, they are also responsible for the high level mod behaviour towards the users.
So -as a user - if you have an issue with how you are treated, rules, bans, whatever --goto the section admin... They are there for you!

There is no 'reporting structure' in this setup -- tech, mod, and section admins are all on equal footing, each with their own (somewhat overlapping) responsibilities.
Mods report directly to the mod admin, and indirectly to the section admin for the section in which they mod.
naberius
Forum Irregular
Alliance: None ATM
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Revenge

Pahahahahaha CC you crack me up man. I would say if you need any help I'm in but I don't think you'll need it. :smt117

CC90
Forum Expert
Alliance: Endgame
Race: System Lord
ID: 666
Alternate name(s): The Millenium, ~CLOUD~, ~Ragnarok, OMA SEIKU

As duke has left the alliance this can be closed...

I have resolved things with the little guy and even though he annoys me sometimes hey im not harch i can forgive :D

Clockwork you can close dude
22:00:43 Colonel Jack Oneill -Rob Merkley: ok, Well there you have it I suck and am a noob, ill leave the fighting to you mightly mutha **Filtered**Image
harchester wrote: Harch - no more massing from me ;)
Clockwork
The Ablest Man
Alliance: Multiverse
Race: Clockwork Admin
ID: 1940718

Done
Admin for all the Forum things...
Click Me for forum rules.
Click Me for Game admin contact details.

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”