Venit mors ad omnes VS JUDGEMENT & ASSOCIATES

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
naberius
Forum Irregular
Alliance: None ATM
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Revenge

Re: Venit mors ad omnes VS JUDGEMENT & ASSOCIATES

Robert mate I can't hold it in any more, I've got to tell you. I love you :smt060

In fact I'm going to list the reasons why I love you so much

1- I love how you think everyone is harch

2 - I love how you mass and ppt after.

3 - I love how you spell your name with full capitals and spaces between the letters.

I could just carry on all day.

R0B3RT
Forum Zombie
Alliance: jaded empire
Race: fighter

naberius wrote:Robert mate I can't hold it in any more, I've got to tell you. I love you :smt060

3 - I love how you spell your name with full capitals and spaces between the letters.

you are gay?
go to love harch :smt047
naberius
Forum Irregular

R0B3RT wrote:
naberius wrote:Robert mate I can't hold it in any more, I've got to tell you. I love you :smt060

you are gay?

Na not gay, just spreading the love pal. So does that mean I'm not harch ? :D

overlord elz
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Judgement
ID: 56762
Alternate name(s): ~Overlord~, The Golden Goat, Lord Elzaer

naberius wrote:
R0B3RT wrote:
naberius wrote:Robert mate I can't hold it in any more, ........

you are gay?

but but.... isn't harch gay?

*hides for next millenium from harch*
"Crawling back to SGW like a bird on its belly"
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie

naberius wrote:
R0B3RT wrote:

you are gay?

not a big deal to be harch ;)

watch his pm.s

Message text:

What do u want as the outcome of this rob?

I want to be friends with you... Not ur enemy

Message text:

Do you want to end our war rob - fix things with DDE and reattach them... Let\'s be friends and work on our friend ship mate
naberius
Forum Irregular

Well does that not show that he's a genuine guy. What's the point in this ? When scott introduced your self to me when you had a problem with your van you both got on fine in the group chat. Why hold grudges mate ???

R0B3RT
Forum Zombie

naberius wrote:Well does that not show that he's a genuine guy. What's the point in this ? When scott introduced your self to me when you had a problem with your van you both got on fine in the group chat. Why hold grudges mate ???
i have my point that **Filtered** will stop use multies infact already sent on vac a few accounts ;)
now is dde hc and i.m nothing ha ha but i will destroy him and who is with him :smt078
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Rob ur chat is horrid. My patients on occasion have often had paranoia, and are fixed on a person.

These people are usually put into psychiatric care cause they have problems. You have problems.

Yes I did say I don't want to fight you...it's not cause I can't beat you - I'm currently winning in onliners against u ;)

Keep it going all you want...the people you think I am - it is very clear I am not them...

It's like ur in love with ole harchy.

I'm sorry rob as drah frequently tells me - I am just not there yet
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
naberius
Forum Irregular

R0B3RT wrote:
naberius wrote:Well does that not show that he's a genuine guy. What's the point in this ? When scott introduced your self to me when you had a problem with your van you both got on fine in the group chat. Why hold grudges mate ???
i have my point that **Filtered** will stop use multies infact already sent on vac a few accounts ;)
now is dde hc and i.m nothing ha ha but i will destroy him and who is with him :smt078
Well do you realise that with this stupid grudge you have you've made an innocent game player leave the game permanently ! It doesn't personally bother me as don't know her but since there is people trying to save the game and recruit new players do you not think enough is enough ???

R0B3RT
Forum Zombie

harchester wrote:Rob ur chat is horrid. My patients on occasion have often had paranoia, and are fixed on a person.

These people are usually put into psychiatric care cause they have problems. You have problems.

Yes I did say I don't want to fight you...it's not cause I can't beat you - I'm currently winning in onliners against u ;)

Keep it going all you want...the people you think I am - it is very clear I am not them...

It's like ur in love with ole harchy.

I'm sorry rob as drah frequently tells me - I am just not there yet
d
i am paranoic because i don.t accepted to be your toy ? ha ha
it was your mistake to mass me and asking a payement after i massed back your alliance :smt064 don.t cry now ;)
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie

naberius wrote:
R0B3RT wrote:
Well do you realise that with this stupid grudge you have you've made an innocent game player leave the game permanently ! It doesn't personally bother me as don't know her but since there is people trying to save the game and recruit new players do you not think enough is enough ???
innocent!!!!!!
like when used a ng account to mass delta ?
or when used multiples account to play ?
naberius
Forum Irregular

R0B3RT wrote:
naberius wrote:
R0B3RT wrote:

innocent!!!!!!
like when used a ng account to mass delta ?
or when used multiples account to play ?
Innocent as in nothing to do with judgement bar knowing golden goat and buying his old account to start playing.

harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Why don't u drop ppt so I can rape you online again :)
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
Tribulation
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Olympus

I'd love to return the favor of you massing my account, but I'm putting my account on vaca for a week as it's baby time very soon.

When I get back, i'll show you how to properly mass an account, as your lackluster of a massing could do with some help. Maybe that's truly why your no longer in DDE. Your like a chihuahua who thinks he's a Siberian Husky. All bark, worthless bite.
Old sigs
Spoiler
Mr Wang
Fledgling Forumer
Alternate name(s): DucknDive

08:41 R O B E R T 34,xxx,600,xx5 Naquadah stolen 3 324,028 75,000 24,8xx,188,8xx,800 2x,791,1xx,422,xxx details
WIth massing like that Rob you can carry on allllll day long mate ...... in the end you cost me 5 mil weps and around 2 mil uu as you had to sab out my def at 20mil spies at a time.

You didnt even finish off my ms .... i used to think you were a decent player ..... how times have changed.

How much did it cost you in uu and naq ? More than me ... i bet it did :D

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”