Judgement Complaints Committee

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Re: Judgement Complaints Committee

~NyX~ wrote:
harchester wrote:
Moriarty wrote::-k Why is it that Judgement players keep showing up in Storms' logs? Heard someone was paying you for action against us?
Why don't you pay them to mass those who paid them to mass you?
where is jp/myjc and newb these days? :-k
I dunno you would need to ask them...
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
Moriarty
Forum Irregular
Alliance: N/A
Race: Ancient
ID: 1991944
Alternate name(s): ~M~

harchester wrote:
Moriarty wrote::-k Why is it that Judgement players keep showing up in Storms' logs? Heard someone was paying you for action against us?
A) hard to trust the merc who just massed you to do the job back
B) Messages were sent out to members of Judgement - only to be followed with "Didn't see anything wrong in our logs" (Odie).
C) I want the name of the person who paid. I likely know who it is, but want to confirm its the same **Filtered** who I just ended an entanglement with - Puke of Buttguard, or as you know him Duke
harchester
Forum History

Moriarty wrote:
harchester wrote:
B) Messages were sent out to members of Judgement - only to be followed with "Didn't see anything wrong in our logs" (Odie).
C) I want the name of the person who paid. I likely know who it is, but want to confirm its the same **Filtered** who I just ended an entanglement with - Puke of Buttguard, or as you know him Duke
A) that's your perogative
B) some players who you message and not just Odin (well players from ur allaince) some of judgement may not be aware of why a player was massed because they were not aware of someone paying another to mass
C) nobody will give such information
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
Moriarty
Forum Irregular
Alliance: N/A
Race: Ancient
ID: 1991944
Alternate name(s): ~M~

harchester wrote:
Moriarty wrote:
harchester wrote:
B) some players who you message and not just Odin (well players from ur allaince) some of judgement may not be aware of why a player was massed because they were not aware of someone paying another to mass
Vendy v whoever paid starts now
Flintcawk
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Terran Crusaders: TF
ID: 1933254
Alternate name(s): Flintlock

Lol
Tap for explosive fun!
~Tziki~
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Order
Race: Drunken Monkey

harchester wrote:I love tziki :smt060
I love harch :smt050

p.s. send nudes.

Moriarty wrote:
harchester wrote:
Moriarty wrote:
harchester wrote:

Thats going to be hard if you dont even know who you want to mass xD i dont think declaring a vendetta will make them come forward, if they paid someone to mass you to start with so they could hide?
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
CC90
Forum Expert
Alliance: Endgame
Race: System Lord
ID: 666
Alternate name(s): The Millenium, ~CLOUD~, ~Ragnarok, OMA SEIKU

Moriarty wrote:
harchester wrote:
Moriarty wrote:
harchester wrote:

Haha happy hunting :smt117

And just so we are clear it may or may not have been harch :smt017
22:00:43 Colonel Jack Oneill -Rob Merkley: ok, Well there you have it I suck and am a noob, ill leave the fighting to you mightly mutha **Filtered**Image
harchester wrote: Harch - no more massing from me ;)
harchester
Forum History

CC90 wrote:
Moriarty wrote:
harchester wrote:
Moriarty wrote:
harchester wrote:

Haha happy hunting :smt117

And just so we are clear it may or may not have been harch :smt017
Lol it wasn't me...
CC90
Forum Expert

If not you then who?

I'm struggling to wonder who it may have been...

All I know is no one has sent a formal complaint to the committee so I can't help ya lol
22:00:43 Colonel Jack Oneill -Rob Merkley: ok, Well there you have it I suck and am a noob, ill leave the fighting to you mightly mutha **Filtered**Image
Mr Wang
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): DucknDive

lol ..... just lol.
qacol
Forum Elite
ID: 1924338

Hi - SOME OF YOUR DEF GONE :smt088 :smt088 :smt088 :smt088 :smt088 :smt088 :smt088
CC90
Forum Expert

qacol wrote:Hi - SOME OF YOUR DEF GONE :smt088 :smt088 :smt088 :smt088 :smt088 :smt088 :smt088
Come off ppt and let's have some fun :smt025
Belsamber
Forum Expert
Alliance: GHOST RIDERS 2018
Race: GHOST RIDERS 2018
ID: 1992280

qacol wrote:Hi - SOME OF YOUR DEF GONE :smt088 :smt088 :smt088 :smt088 :smt088 :smt088 :smt088
And yet they can be rebuilt with ease tragic :smt088 :smt088 :smt088
Spoiler
MEZZANINE wrote:Hey Bels,

Hows it going bud, you know I've had song stuck in my head all day, and now think I know why, tis your theme song

Well I don't know why I came here tonight
If Im lookin' for some love or a fight
Just a searching for place with some flair
but so drunk I could fall of my chair
Massers to the left of me, Diplo's to the right
Here I am, drunk in the forum with you
Drunk in the GateWars with you
12:30 *Matherion Attack defended 15 23,986,971 0 *8,785,373,000 *,874,130,048
14:27 ~Joker~ Attack defended 15 48,418,385 0 *,966,012,800,000 *,070,746,452,590
Colonel Jack Oneill
Forum Expert
Alliance: Olympus
Race: Tauri
ID: 1916485

As he sits with jack **Filtered** built, nice farm account. I expected more from a Legend
killtacular
Forum Addict

Lop

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”