Judgement Complaints Committee

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
CC90
Forum Expert
Alliance: Endgame
Race: System Lord
ID: 666
Alternate name(s): The Millenium, ~CLOUD~, ~Ragnarok, OMA SEIKU

Re: Judgement Complaints Committee

Ocelot wrote:So basically what you are telling me is that you attack someone, offer compensation, then just laugh in their face. Well, that was a waste of my time, I was 2 or 3 days away from Ascending and now I am pretty much back at square one.
LOL you may post your complaint and we will honestly have a look at it and see about repayment if it's due....

And IFLuX is not a judgement member nor is he a player worth speaking about he is a troll lmaioo

So please by all means post your concerns here :smt047
22:00:43 Colonel Jack Oneill -Rob Merkley: ok, Well there you have it I suck and am a noob, ill leave the fighting to you mightly mutha **Filtered**Image
harchester wrote: Harch - no more massing from me ;)
Flintcawk
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Terran Crusaders: TF
ID: 1933254
Alternate name(s): Flintlock

Wow someone showed up
=D>
Tap for explosive fun!
CC90
Forum Expert

Flintcawk wrote:Wow someone showed up
=D>
About damn time am I right :smt117
22:00:43 Colonel Jack Oneill -Rob Merkley: ok, Well there you have it I suck and am a noob, ill leave the fighting to you mightly mutha **Filtered**Image
Ocelot
Forum Newbie
ID: 0

[DELETED]
Last edited by Ocelot on Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Darth Nox
Fledgling Forumer
Race: Ancient
ID: 20087

Ocelot wrote:Hello, I am looking to lodge a complaint. Could you please tell me why a member of your alliance decided to mass me? I do not know your alliance, have not attacked you or any of your alliance members, and generally was just trying to survive.

My defensive forces were wiped out, from 50 million to 7 million, and all 50 million of my defensive weapons wiped out too. Covert forces lost 13 million Mother ship completely obliterated of all fleets, shields and offensive weapons.

There seems to have been no need for this to have happened as there had been no provocation that I am aware of.
maybe you farmed one of them?
or one of them made it just for fun.... who knows...
Looking for officers!
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

:smt043
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
_Bjorn_
Forum Irregular

Ocelot wrote:Hello, I am looking to lodge a complaint. Could you please tell me why a member of your alliance decided to mass me? I do not know your alliance, have not attacked you or any of your alliance members, and generally was just trying to survive.

My defensive forces were wiped out, from 50 million to 7 million, and all 50 million of my defensive weapons wiped out too. Covert forces lost 13 million Mother ship completely obliterated of all fleets, shields and offensive weapons.

There seems to have been no need for this to have happened as there had been no provocation that I am aware of.

first off let me apollogise for entering your realm and killing your defenders my men feel so awful about this.

so here's what im going to do for you because i can be kind

first

im going to return all the women that was taken from your lands they arnt good enough to be sex slaves for my men anyway they are damaged goods

secondly

id be more than happy to offer you a second hand mothership from a used mothership dealer ill pay for it ofc

thirdly

youre heart felt message about just surviving has made me change my ways i will never mass anyone again just incase i hurt there feelings im so sorry

yours truly Bjorn
Drahazar
Forum Elite
Alliance: Judgement
Race: Divine
ID: 1957053
Alternate name(s): Drahazar - Eternal FS Leader
Drahazar - Leader of "The Original Collective"

So...? You got an owwie in your vajayjay?
Spoiler
CC90
Forum Expert

_Bjorn_ wrote:

first off let me apollogise for entering your realm and killing your defenders my men feel so awful about this.

first

im going to return all the women that was taken from your lands they arnt good enough to be sex slaves for my men anyway they are damaged goods

secondly

id be more than happy to offer you a second hand mothership from a used mothership dealer ill pay for it ofc

thirdly

youre heart felt message about just surviving has made me change my ways i will never mass anyone again just incase i hurt there feelings im so sorry

yours truly Bjorn
But what if I want the woman :-k

Didn't think about that one ehh [-X

But as the committee director I can honestly guarantee your safety and repayment if you could just tell me your name and ID so I know you are through to the correct department :smt058
_Bjorn_
Forum Irregular

CC90 wrote:
_Bjorn_ wrote:

first

secondly

thirdly

yours truly Bjorn
But what if I want the woman :-k

Didn't think about that one ehh [-X

But as the committee director I can honestly guarantee your safety and repayment if you could just tell me your name and ID so I know you are through to the correct department :smt058

You wouldn't want them thy whine just like the realms leader it's awful
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Ocelot what's ur id? I'll send help your way... :smt047
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
borg
Forum Irregular

Your complaint is currently in a queue - press 1 for igont gove a dam press 2 for i dont give a **Filtered**
borg
Forum Irregular

Sox peeps its the whiskey talkin
Huxley
Forum Elder
ID: 0

harchester wrote:Ocelot what's ur id? I'll send help your way... :smt047
Tough guy, if judgement wants to be smacked just hit OE, we'll put you in the ground again. Oh wait you don't have the minerals.
WARNING: This post may contain traces of dry wit and sarcasm. If swallowed you should seek immediate medical advice. Gatewars.com accepts no responsibility for injury caused by taking any of this seriously.
_Bjorn_
Forum Irregular

Huxley wrote:
harchester wrote:Ocelot what's ur id? I'll send help your way... :smt047
Tough guy, if judgement wants to be smacked just hit OE, we'll put you in the ground again. Oh wait you don't have the minerals.
OE who's oe I'm sure iv heard of them before ?? Like a long time ago they was called omega empire and they was valid they changed there name recently I'm sure they did to only etl

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”