Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.

Moderator: General - Battle/FAQ Mods

Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅÅE
Race: I Love Lampey!
ID: 1992329
Alternate name(s): ~Tom~, Andy, Field marshall, ETL, Huxley, rudy, borek, rocky, C2, bruno, harsasnails, robe, R8, couzens, Lord Katsumoto, Da reno, The Queen of england, and a pineapple but only on sundays.
Location: In Side Daku While playing on multis and useing my scripts

Post by ~Dä Vinci~ » Sun May 14, 2017 3:53 am

](*,)

Matt: I like men, especially when they are bent over in the shower.

Trade Feedback | +
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=181716

My_Crows
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Mass Coalition
Race: Gringo
ID: 0

Re: ..

Post by My_Crows » Sun May 14, 2017 6:44 am

I thought you were dead
Tap for sigs
[spoiler]ImageImage[/spoiler]

harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Post by harchester » Sun May 14, 2017 8:26 am

HES ALLLLIIIIIVEEEEEEEEEEEEE

it's a miracle :-D
An important lesson for life

“The teacher placed an empty jar on the desk. He proceeded to fill up the jar with golf balls until he could fit no more. He looked at the classroom and asked his students if they agree that the jar is full. Every student agreed that the jar was indeed full.
The teacher then picked up a box of small pebbles and poured them into the jar with the golf balls. The pebbles filled all of the openings in between the golf balls. He asked the students if the jar was full. Once again, they agreed.
Now the teacher picked up a bag of sand and poured it into the mason jar. The sand filled in all of the empty space left between the golf balls and pebbles. He asked the class again if the jar was full. The students agreed it was technically full.
Finally, the teacher pulled out two beers from under his desk and poured both of them into the jar filling the empty space between the sand. Now the students began to laugh wondering how far this was going.
The teacher waited until the laughter stopped. "I want you to recognize that this jar represents your life," he started. "The golf balls represent the important things. Your family, children, health, friends, and passions. If everything else was lost and only they remained, your life would still be full.
The pebbles represent the other things in life that matter, such as your job, house and car. The sand---that is everything else. The small stuff. If you put the sand in first, there is no room for the pebbles or golf balls.
The same goes for life. If you spend all of your time and energy on the small stuff, you will never have room for the things that are most important. Pay attention to the important things in your life.
Enjoy time with family. Go to dinner with your spouse. Play games with your kids. There will ALWAYS be time to clean the house or take yourself shopping.
Take care of the golf balls first---the things that really matter. The rest is just sand. You are dismissed."
Before the students left, one shouted out. "You never mentioned what the beer represents!"

The professor smiled and said, "Well I'm glad you asked. The beer just shows you that no matter how full your life may seem, there's always room to have a beer with a friend."

Flintcawk
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Terran Crusaders: TF
ID: 1933254
Alternate name(s): Flintlock

Post by Flintcawk » Mon May 15, 2017 11:25 am

:smt050
Tap for explosive fun!
| +

killtacular
Forum Addict

Post by killtacular » Wed May 17, 2017 7:29 pm

Maybe it was a coma

FOXES *ODST
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Asgard Command Resurgence
Race: Asgard
ID: 1925379
Alternate name(s): Foxes

Post by FOXES *ODST » Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:26 pm

Working on that posts quota for the end of year awards.
I hope that they give each winner a full bank
CAUSE THAT MEANS I AM OWED ONE!.

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”