Is there any hope for old school players

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
IFLuX
Forum Elite
ID: 0

Is there any hope for old school players

I come back to the game to catch up with old friends to meet new people, to play the game, to build my account.

Is all lost? Can I ever build without being massed all of the time?

This is what is wrong with this game to many people thinking they are something they want to make their name by massing little old me. I am shocked and appalled about the state of this game

I just want to build in peace grow strong and play with my friends why can't we all just get along - this game is dying stop killing the player base with all the random massing.

For the love of God man let us unite and be friends for the sake of the game....

[spoiler]nah **Filtered** this I will burn everything and everyone[/spoiler]
Spoiler
mcdeadly . : i would rather eat stool from fluxes bumhole than fight alongside DDE!
Clockwork Ben Allman: Does not count if you pay for it flux, and tbh, you always 'pay' one way or another :P
anonymous :THIS should be the TAF motto..." Can't hack a war? Join TAF, just go inactive and let a couple guys carry you until the enemy gets bored!"
Loki: like i said before
Loki: denis doesnt have friends
Loki: just people he hasnt pissed off yet

[10:11:58 AM] Loki: I'm a sniper
[1:30:17 PM] Dean Bailey: tbh im not that sleep deprived
[1:30:26 PM] Dean Bailey: i had a super epic nap from 3PM till 6 PM
[1:30:52 PM] Dean Bailey: and thankfully it wasnt the kind of nap you have with TAF.

[19:59:26] Denis Oman: i never had sex with drugs
[19:59:32] Denis Oman: but i did when i was wasted as **Filtered**
[19:59:52] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Bad things happen when drunk lol
[20:00:10] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Dont get me wrong i love my son

CJO - Judgement HC
Scott form what I hear, no one in this game could beat you in an onliner, you have mad skills

[10:16 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: Flux when are you going to accept that you have potentially one friend on this game and everyone else can't stand you? It's quite sad to watch.
[10:17 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: I think the worst part is the obvious psychological issue that you maintain this facade of being better than everyone but also putting it down to accounts are what matter
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Re: Is there any hope for old school players

For the sake of this game leave ole fluxy alone :(
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
Curumo
Forum Elite
Alliance: Naq Sellers Inc
Race: System Lord
ID: 1920808

I want to have what you are smoking, my friend! Cause this is one of the better posts I've seen in some time
:-D :smt033
IFLuX
Forum Elite

some quality taf uu's :D that's i been smoking today :smt081
Spoiler
mcdeadly . : i would rather eat stool from fluxes bumhole than fight alongside DDE!
Clockwork Ben Allman: Does not count if you pay for it flux, and tbh, you always 'pay' one way or another :P
anonymous :THIS should be the TAF motto..." Can't hack a war? Join TAF, just go inactive and let a couple guys carry you until the enemy gets bored!"

[1:30:52 PM] Dean Bailey: and thankfully it wasnt the kind of nap you have with TAF.

CJO - Judgement HC
Scott form what I hear, no one in this game could beat you in an onliner, you have mad skills

[10:16 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: Flux when are you going to accept that you have potentially one friend on this game and everyone else can't stand you? It's quite sad to watch.
[10:17 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: I think the worst part is the obvious psychological issue that you maintain this facade of being better than everyone but also putting it down to accounts are what matter
dazman
Forum Elite

IFLuX wrote:I come back to the game to catch up with old friends to meet new people, to play the game, to build my account.

Is all lost? Can I ever build without being massed all of the time?

This is what is wrong with this game to many people thinking they are something they want to make their name by massing little old me. I am shocked and appalled about the state of this game

I just want to build in peace grow strong and play with my friends why can't we all just get along - this game is dying stop killing the player base with all the random massing.

For the love of God man let us unite and be friends for the sake of the game....

[spoiler]nah **Filtered** this I will burn everything and everyone[/spoiler]
Highergrade? Is that you? :smt101
disturbed_one wrote:its a war game so if by us massing random peeps ruins the game for them then maybe they should go play with barbi dolls ;)
Trade feedback thread~
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 48&t=70898
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TF
ID: 1907332

We can have a little fun Fluxy :smt050 my main is on vac.. so it's just my multy but come on brother lets work this out with A good vendy??
philipbanks 2:41 PM

Man I can mass from right here in my shower and it feels nice

lesennemis 2:42 PM

stop using massing for non pure duties in the shower and yes i am quoting that
IFLuX
Forum Elite

sure we can solve as vendetta me vs taf :)... :smt047

i will come back when you build some juicy defences got some few 70 T's yesterday great day :D :smt025 .

if you kick your inactive players from taf we can work something aswell :).
Spoiler

CJO - Judgement HC

sandokan555
Forum Irregular
Alliance: «SK» Emperors™
Race: half human
ID: 34221

your stats 0 ... how long ?
ID:34221
IFLuX
Forum Elite

i got stats what you smoking ? :O

Strike Action 2,xxx,366,276,529 Ranked: 605
Defensive Action 2,xxx,918,336,000 Ranked: 224
Covert Action 4x,xx,071,473,544 Ranked: 126
Spoiler

CJO - Judgement HC

~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅÅE
Race: I Love Lampey!
ID: 1992329
Alternate name(s): ~Tom~, Andy, Field marshall, ETL, Huxley, rudy, borek, rocky, C2, bruno, harsasnails, robe, R8, couzens, Lord Katsumoto, Da reno, The Queen of england, and a pineapple but only on sundays.
Location: In Side Daku While playing on multis and useing my scripts

lmao.. who xxx them stats

Matt: I like men, especially when they are bent over in the shower.

Trade Feedback
sandokan555
Forum Irregular

really?

Your Undercover Agents move stealthily through the lands of I am FLuX undetected.
Military Stats
Strike Action: 0
Defensive Action 0
Covert Action: 28,093,268
AntiCovert Action 2,394,313
Covert Skill: 35
Covert Operatives: 32
Anti-Covert Skill: 33
Anti-Covert Operatives: 3
Attack Turns: 4792
Unit Production: ???
Colonel Jack Oneill
Forum Expert
Alliance: Olympus
Race: Tauri
ID: 1916485

sandokan555 wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:03 pm really?

Your Undercover Agents move stealthily through the lands of I am FLuX undetected.
Military Stats
Strike Action: 0
Defensive Action 0
Covert Action: 28,093,268
AntiCovert Action 2,394,313
Covert Skill: 35
Covert Operatives: 32
Anti-Covert Skill: 33
Anti-Covert Operatives: 3
Attack Turns: 4792
Unit Production: ???

Its not like you would mass anyways, you just complain about people farming you for the naq you think a weak ass defence should cover

@Denis you are a **Filtered** **Filtered** disturber and i love it LOL
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

That account does not belong to flux anymore sandokan he sold that account and it now belongs to another =)

Flux has a new one ;)
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
IFLuX
Forum Elite

harchester wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:12 pm That account does not belong to flux anymore sandokan he sold that account and it now belongs to another =)

Flux has a new one ;)
correct :shock:
Spoiler

CJO - Judgement HC

sandokan555
Forum Irregular

sorry but its your problem , why have you not rename account before you have sold them? second from this account was mass on me so its you or not this account stay with 0 stats .. if you mass me from this account and then sold it , then you are coward... if it was not you then someone make you good name .. but for me its always your account ... sold or not ..

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”