CJO vs FLEET / ACR (Asgard)

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
Colonel Jack Oneill
Forum Expert
Alliance: Olympus
Race: Tauri
ID: 1916485

Re: CJO vs FLEET / ACR (Asgard)

Cleo wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:14 am
Tandy Uula wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:55 pm Since you know it was me I will let everyone know... I massed you good CJ.
Killed 'em all. 250 million supers.
Knocked you from rank 1 to rank 1000.
It was me
and I will do it again.

:sge

RRrawrrR
Nice work then, you've come a long way :)
seriously, go Troll Something else
Colonel Jack Oneill
Forum Expert

Colonel Jack Oneill wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:05 am
Tandy Uula wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:55 pm Since you know it was me I will let everyone know... I massed you good CJ.
Killed 'em all. 250 million supers.
Knocked you from rank 1 to rank 1000.
It was me
and I will do it again.

:sge

RRrawrrR
1st off, my name is CJO - get it right rookie
2nd , Spoken like a true sniper. Yeah you sniped 200 mil def supers, since you seem a little thick headed with counting, not 250 mil as you previously claimed . And you left my 200 mil Spies. Yeah got me real good, couldn't even finish the job properly
3rd Do you really think that hurt , like seriously. You probably went and rubbed one off after massing me thinking you had crippled me, so sad, recovered within 30 mins of logging in. Right back to rank 1, and again since you seem a little confused you knocked me done to 300 rank. I hoping you have played long enough to realize rank doesn't me **Filtered**

Come at me anytime, Im waiting and have been for months since all you do is sit on PPT and untrain EVERYTHING when off. Your my hero Cupcake
FOXES *ODST
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: FLEET
Race: Asgard/Tauri
ID: 1925379
Alternate name(s): Foxes

I can't just rebuild like that! I am an old school player, I planned that attack for more than a month.
I bet I cost CJO 30$ worth of damage.
Another 30$ the next time I get him too, he has been massing all the peeps I hired to support my alliance ppt.
250 mill weapons is 125 trill + 200+ uu minus points for leaving the anti's is probably about 30$.
So CJO will wait. a long long, long long, long time.
Then I am going to hit him again!
Colonel Jack Oneill
Forum Expert

If you OLD school like I am , you wouldnt never be worried about cant rebuild like that , there is QUADS of naq of there and hundreds of million of uu out there.
WAIT, you planned it for over a month bahhahahahahahahahahahh!!!!!!
At least this NOB Gobbler got my name right
AND Again you RETARD....200 mil def super, doesn't magically become 250 mil because you massed it . And I am very patient when it comes to revenge, But hey! WHEN your BALLS finally DROP and you want to be a man, Im ready anytime BOY
Last edited by Colonel Jack Oneill on Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Colonel Jack Oneill
Forum Expert

you have already Lost 2 form Fleet FYI
[Elite Squadron]
Forum Newbie

Colonel Jack Oneill wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:49 am If you OLD school like I am , you wouldnt never be worried about cant rebuild like that , there is QUADS of naq of there and hundreds of million of uu out there.
AND Again you RETARD....200 mil def super, doesn't magically become 250 mil because you massed it . And I am very patient when it comes to revenge, But hey! WHEN your BALLS finally DROP and you want to be a man, Im ready anytime BOY
This... I must admit, after coming back from 10 year hiatus, there is an abundance of resources around and rebuilding after a mass is easy enough. It makes the game much easier, but essentially losses/wars pointless, devolving into a **Filtered** measuring contest.

Don't get me wrong, I like a good old **Filtered** measure :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043

....wait what :neutral:

In any case, may be late, but have fun all !!
Colonel Jack Oneill
Forum Expert

[Elite Squadron] wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:00 am
Colonel Jack Oneill wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:49 am If you OLD school like I am , you wouldnt never be worried about cant rebuild like that , there is QUADS of naq of there and hundreds of million of uu out there.
This... I must admit, after coming back from 10 year hiatus, there is an abundance of resources around and rebuilding after a mass is easy enough. It makes the game much easier, but essentially losses/wars pointless, devolving into a **Filtered** measuring contest.

Don't get me wrong, I like a good old **Filtered** measure :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043

I like this guy
FOXES *ODST
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: FLEET
Race: Asgard/Tauri
ID: 1925379
Alternate name(s): Foxes

The army that I attacked was 250 mill supers big... and I wrecked them.
at the end there was less than 50 million disarmed supers, fleeing the battlefield because of my burnination.
Calling me names won't put you back into rank 1. Only the qtillions of naq and uu you talked about will.
How does it feel getting whipped by an intermediate player?
All the big spenders are laughing at you.
And I am going to get you again YEH!
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Tandy Uula wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:53 pm The army that I attacked was 250 mill supers big... and I wrecked them.
at the end there was less than 50 million disarmed supers, fleeing the battlefield because of my burnination.
Calling me names won't put you back into rank 1. Only the qtillions of naq and uu you talked about will.
You attacked him when he had 250 mill supers but u left 50mill unarmed supers when u stopped massing. Ergo u massed 200mill supers and left 200 mill spies

This means that while ur correct about hitting him when he had 250m you are incorrect about slaughtering 250m guys
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
Tok`ra
Forum Expert
Race: Tok`ra
ID: 38997

It comes down to who gets bored first, or who can sit on the other hardest and successfully.
Bad Wolf wrote:Tok`ra YOU ARE BANNED FROM THESE FORUMS STOP POSTING.
Ferra wrote: Oh **Filtered** a wild tokra
Ferra wrote:your brutally honest and morally sound
Support wrote:I still find myself occasionally just .. glibly concluding that I'm talking to one of the (if not the) biggest trolls of SGW. :P
dark lord tacoma
Forum Elite
Alliance: ROT
Race: System Lord
ID: 1991753
Alternate name(s): *~Thoth~

Tok`ra wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:43 pm

It comes down to who gets bored first, or who can sit on the other hardest and successfully.
My money is on CJO beating duke the snivelling little weasle
Keep him 0 cjo
Old school player my ass he is just a big mouth
"Play the game for more than you can afford to lose... only then will you learn the game."
Winston Churchill
Tek wrote: Your're attempting to gain a steady footing, on a moral highground made of rice pudding.

You have started playing at 15:46:39 on 29. August 2008
Eärendil wrote:I am going to mass them all
harchester
Forum History

:smt043 little weasel typical Scottish reply hahahahaa
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
dark lord tacoma
Forum Elite
Alliance: ROT
Race: System Lord
ID: 1991753
Alternate name(s): *~Thoth~

harchester wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:14 pm :smt043 little weasel typical Scottish reply hahahahaa
:shock:
Scottish I've never been so insulted on these forums :smt089
"Play the game for more than you can afford to lose... only then will you learn the game."
Winston Churchill
Tek wrote: Your're attempting to gain a steady footing, on a moral highground made of rice pudding.

You have started playing at 15:46:39 on 29. August 2008
Eärendil wrote:I am going to mass them all
harchester
Forum History

Dark Lord Tacoma wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:06 am
harchester wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:14 pm :smt043 little weasel typical Scottish reply hahahahaa
:shock:
Scottish I've never been so insulted on these forums :smt089

Are you not Scottish? I always thought u were?
Colonel Jack Oneill
Forum Expert

Tandy Uula wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:53 pm The army that I attacked was 250 mill supers big... and I wrecked them.
Do you seriously think dropping me from Rank 1 hurt me that much. and it take like 100 tril naq, and some uu to hit rank 1, doesnt take that much .

Getting whipped, you SNIPED me when i was offline at work. Had I been online when you began to attack I would have smashed you so hard, your mom wouldn't recognize you .

Your going to get my again you say, is it going to take you 1 month to plan it again bahahahhahahaha this will not even anytime soon, so take your time with your planning , ill be waiting

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”