There will be blood.

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
Nikola Tesla
Forum Regular
Alliance: Terran Family
ID: 7840
Alternate name(s): vakho

Re: There will be blood.

Andy! wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:47 am**Filtered**
:D :D :D
BAU for Life!
Nikola Tesla
Forum Regular

CC90 wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:40 am Look ABR is out of this war so keep his name out of it he has moved on....

Just accept that because of drunken stuff and people's egos we are in a war that for the foreseeable future won't end because seems both hcs are banging there d icks off a wall ](*,)

So let's just have fun keep the thread clean and let me kill something :smt050
you are a good sport. :)
BAU for Life!
Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 12759

Well Reborn never built again, but thank you Skeleton Crew for dropping PPT without merlining your beautiful duals (and triple). Pity you picked the one I stole to steal back...that one had already turned single ;)

@CC90, if your leadership is ever interested in staying out of our logs completely for the foreseeable future, we'd be more than happy to accept an end to this war. However, since you not only demand that you can keep farming our accounts but farm more than our previous agreements have allowed, we will persist with this war until you see reason in total peace or your alliance finishes drifting off into nothingness. Until a satisfactory resolution is reached, we thank you for being something moderately exciting to log in for.

Now please, do rebuild. Find some friends. Pick up folk dancing. All options are a-ok with me.
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.
Mathlord
Forum Zombie

Nikola Tesla wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:48 am
Happens to the best of us mate, I lost most of my duals a couple Thanksgivings ago while in a food coma on the couch.
Spoiler

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
Andy!
Forum Irregular
ID: 0

Mathlord wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:54 am
Nikola Tesla wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:48 am
Happens to the best of us mate, I lost most of my duals a couple Thanksgivings ago while in a food coma on the couch.
I WAS TRYING TO FIGURE OUT READY MADE PASTRY FOR MY CHICKEN PIE
Role Play Voice
Andy, the leader of the Skeleton Crew, subject of the Judgement alliance, disciples of the House of Lofn, labelled cheaters by some, warriors by rights and victors, to be named.

Ascended Tournaments
Spoiler
World Radiography Day, 8th November
Then came a picture
of a lady's hand
in strange nature.
Unheard and unspoken,
there was a ring on a finger
to tell she was taken!

Greyscale appearance in and out
giving info of what was within
expelling scales of what was without!
Hence we could see through
no matter how concealed or secretive,
no matter how complaints were untrue!

In the spirit of this celebration
I profess my love
for this noble profession.
A radiographer is me
if you ever had to question,
for Papa Roentgen made us be!
Mathlord
Forum Zombie

Andy! wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:56 am
I bet it's you who now sends that back to younger me to put me in a food coma so people steal my planets...see wibbly wobbly timey wimey
Spoiler

---
Andy!
Forum Irregular

Mathlord wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:59 am
I bet it's you who now sends that back to younger me to put me in a food coma so people steal my planets...see wibbly wobbly timey wimey
I'd be less pissed if I could put my finger on a clear reason for this war...
Role Play Voice
Andy, the leader of the Skeleton Crew, subject of the Judgement alliance, disciples of the House of Lofn, labelled cheaters by some, warriors by rights and victors, to be named.

Ascended Tournaments
Spoiler
Then came a picture
of a lady's hand
in strange nature.
Unheard and unspoken,
to tell she was taken!

I profess my love
A radiographer is me
Mathlord
Forum Zombie

Andy! wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:00 am
Well.....

Once upon a time we had a DRA...then you guys cancelled the DRA and proceeded to mass people in your logs. More and more people got massed in TF for no reason except to start stuff. Then you sabbed ASJ for fun without provocation. Then more massings happened.

Then we said screw it and massed back.

When you came to us to discuss terms while we were sitting on your little alliance, your leadership demanded a treaty more favorable to you than the previous one...as if losing a war gave you bargaining power. So we're still at war. Also have you tried having a pleasant conversation with Drahazar?

This has been story time with Mathlord. Next time, don't provoke us.
Spoiler

---
ABR
Forum Grunt
Alternate name(s): Melliflow

Nikola Tesla wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:42 am ABR i think he was implying that i went crying to someone not you. also ABR can you clear up to reborn, did I mass you first or did you mass me first and than i massed you back?

reborn i'm able to mass all of you despite some of you having twice or maybe even 3x bigger MS than mine.... so i have not requested help from no one. i only massed anyone other than you from your alliance after they massed me. i've not started this you did... so no need to point fingers..

p.s. i don't really remember if it was 500 or 285bil but nor do i care... it's your alliance that canceled DRA and DID NOT EVEN INFORM YOU so you came asking for naq back as per dra, when i politely declined and informed you that DRA was canceled by your alliance you decided you can mass and not get massed back? sorry doth not work like that, when you mass someone you should be prepared to be massed back.
I am not sure what massings you are talking about sorry?
Andy!
Forum Irregular

Mathlord wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:05 am
Andy! wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:00 am
Well.....

Once upon a time we had a DRA...then you guys cancelled the DRA and proceeded to mass people in your logs. More and more people got massed in TF for no reason except to start stuff. Then you sabbed ASJ for fun without provocation. Then more massings happened.

Then we said screw it and massed back.

When you came to us to discuss terms while we were sitting on your little alliance, your leadership demanded a treaty more favorable to you than the previous one...as if losing a war gave you bargaining power. So we're still at war. Also have you tried having a pleasant conversation with Drahazar?

This has been story time with Mathlord. Next time, don't provoke us.
I never actually got told about any massings other than my sab...

We only asked for terms that would've been worse for the inactive players in your rankings which isn't that outlandish is it?

ABR is no longer judgement and left before the war had formally been mentioned by either side
Role Play Voice

Ascended Tournaments
Spoiler
Then came a picture
of a lady's hand
in strange nature.
Unheard and unspoken,
to tell she was taken!

I profess my love
A radiographer is me
Nikola Tesla
Forum Regular

ABR wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:06 am
Nikola Tesla wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:42 am ABR i think he was implying that i went crying to someone not you. also ABR can you clear up to reborn, did I mass you first or did you mass me first and than i massed you back?

reborn i'm able to mass all of you despite some of you having twice or maybe even 3x bigger MS than mine.... so i have not requested help from no one. i only massed anyone other than you from your alliance after they massed me. i've not started this you did... so no need to point fingers..

p.s. i don't really remember if it was 500 or 285bil but nor do i care... it's your alliance that canceled DRA and DID NOT EVEN INFORM YOU so you came asking for naq back as per dra, when i politely declined and informed you that DRA was canceled by your alliance you decided you can mass and not get massed back? sorry doth not work like that, when you mass someone you should be prepared to be massed back.
I am not sure what massings you are talking about sorry?

well reborn keeps telling me that i was massing you.... for a week... before he massed me.
BAU for Life!
Norbe
Forum Elder
Alliance: TÅ Åtlantis Expedition
ID: 37481

Andy! wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:12 am We only asked for terms that would've been worse for the inactive players in your rankings which isn't that outlandish is it?
This is incorrect, and not an exaggeration.

In my discussions with Drahazar yesterday he refused to discuss any form of NAP or DRA, save for a two week temporary NAP at war end. He stated after that there would be no agreement, and he would hit "whatever is profitable", no matter who it is, active or not.

If you want a copy of the chat logs let me know. A few other interesting things in there too.

Considering this war is the result of him cancelling the last DRA, we will not end this and be accepting attacks from Judgement in future. We've been nice and diplomatic - even yesterday. If your side want it to end, we are willing, but you must also be willing to stay out of our logs. It's not hard to do, it actually requires LESS effort to stay out of someone's logs than it does to click the attack button.

~Norbe~
Albert Einstein:"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
Master Splinter:"The moral high ground...the best place to sight your artillery"
reborn
Forum Elite

[Monday, July 17, 2017 6:29 PM] Alister - ABR: Well I massed *don't care and then a couple hours noctis massed me
[Tuesday, July 18, 2017 12:55 PM] Alister - ABR: *Don'tCare again
[Tuesday, July 18, 2017 12:56 PM] Alister - ABR: I mass quite well now
I did 2 masses the other day
Sabaku and Dontcare
[Tuesday, July 18, 2017 12:59 PM] Alister - ABR: His stats fluctuate so much
Noctis is next
And Don't care again
[Tuesday, July 18, 2017 4:47 PM] Alister - ABR: just kidding its denis
(cwl)
and reborn i massed don't care about 4-5 days ago

U returned the favour to him, thats before i was in your logs. Or you was in mine.

If u want to blame me idc, ill take it its nice to know i start things or held to blame, but the simple thing is u was in my logs , i asked for it back, u refused, so i massed. When u massed back i returned again and again, u massed me and ppt. So i massed ur ng.

Can go in circles all day long. But these convos show different to ur side.
Image x2 :smt081
Spoiler
teesdale wrote:im going to start calling you Mathod man... because i swear to god your as dense as Mathlord is when it comes to arguing.

Ignore valid points from everyone else and believe your own verbal diarrhea, the pair of you.
i just accidently abandoned that planet i just took
[02:02] Scott - Harch - :

<<< **Filtered** MY LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
ABR
Forum Grunt
Alternate name(s): Melliflow

I'd prefer our private chats to remain private.
borg
Forum Irregular

What happened is in the past and cannot be undone - its a war game - sometimes we r at war other times at peace.

Just enjoy the crack and have a bit of fun :smt058

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”