Greetings my friends! I would like to tender an invitation to a party.

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
pianomutt20000
Forum Zombie
Race: Tauri
ID: 0

Greetings my friends! I would like to tender an invitation to a party.

Yes, I would like to tender an invitation the likes of which I haven't personally attended in many, many years.

I wish to invite you in the continual massing, of the person who has decided...despite my kind message, to sit on my officer Tok'ra.

Yes, Tok'ra, recently returned to the game and building up from scratch..Much like me. That isn't very nice is it?

Surely some of you would like to attend? It shall be a party!
urban assault wrote: Bill? Hey, I said I was kidding! Bill, don't push that red button!
Sometimes some of the mods will try to step on you, or even mod your section. My advice is to fill a sock with marbles and hit them repeatedly until they stop. - Pianomutt2000.
Tok`ra
Forum Expert
Alliance: Olympus
Race: Tok`ra
ID: 38997

Re: Greetings my friends! I would like to tender an invitation to a party.

His defense allready fell to my sub 100mil total pop account, badly enough he's resorted to suicide attacks.
Bad Wolf wrote:Tok`ra YOU ARE BANNED FROM THESE FORUMS STOP POSTING.
Ferra wrote: Oh **Filtered** a wild tokra
Ferra wrote:your brutally honest and morally sound
Support wrote:I still find myself occasionally just .. glibly concluding that I'm talking to one of the (if not the) biggest trolls of SGW. :P
Tok`ra
Forum Expert

Anyone with decent AC ought have fun, he seems to like sabbing.
Support wrote:I still find myself occasionally just .. glibly concluding that I'm talking to one of the (if not the) biggest trolls of SGW. :P
Tok`ra
Forum Expert

Last edited by Tok`ra on Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Graduate
Forum Newbie
Race: Asgard

Wait. Wait. Wait. Wait. Piano and I have been talking all afternoon, and I thought everything was cool. Tokra, you hit me first. I hit you. Naturlich. Then you mass me. Okay. All fun and games. So, i hit you in return. Then you start turn farming me. This is old tricks from you. I remember you from 8, 9 years ago doing the same shstuff. You are just annoying. But i thought it was in good fun. It has been exciting. I even hit a PPT just to rebuild a little something for you to play with. But the, as i am bored today, I go on the forums and I see this shstick. What!!!? Okay, fellas. This is low. Classless. I thought better of both you gentlemen and until this is taken down, I am feeling sad, hurt, and disappointed in your sportsmanship.

Piano already stuck up for you, T-Diddy. And then your alliance mate, Posey, took one of my planets while you both sabbed me together. Rather innocuous i admit, but... this is BS. And i am not talking about a baccalaureate. Geez.

Anyways, for y'all that want to thug stomp an account already f'ed with. Go ahead. Be my guest. I got something for all of you. I have let my account sit there for years. Just building slow. For a moment like this. Yes, sir, i say we party. Heck, I will bring my own di-uck to stick in the mashed potatoes! Come get some.

To any others, who may be sympathetic. I might could use some support since I have been singled out in the forums. If not, cool. I can handle my own axe.

Warm regards,
70sBIG (as in Ferrigno's biceps and Schwatzy's pecs)
Tok`ra
Forum Expert

Your account is around or just under 600mil, I'm around 80 mil, and still held my own.

Congrats, you got scared by an account less than a week old.
J.S.
Forum Elite
Alliance: EPA
Race: Human
ID: 22325

Seems like this was posted before you saw it. Lesson here is, respect your elders.
Graduate wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:45 am I thought better of both you gentlemen and until this is taken down, I am feeling sad, hurt, and disappointed in your sportsmanship.
Hahahhahahahahahahahahaha clearly you don't remember Tok'ra! :P :-D :roll:
Back in my day, we massed you for disrespect!
Tok`ra
Forum Expert

J.S. wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:04 pm Seems like this was posted before you saw it. Lesson here is, respect your elders.
Graduate wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:45 am I thought better of both you gentlemen and until this is taken down, I am feeling sad, hurt, and disappointed in your sportsmanship.
Hahahhahahahahahahahahaha clearly you don't remember Tok'ra! :P :-D :roll:
My accounts less than a week old, of course I turned to my alliance, and I still did the first massing on my own.

His accounts 10 years old.

Do the math :p
Tok`ra
Forum Expert

J.S. wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:04 pm Seems like this was posted before you saw it. Lesson here is, respect your elders.
And Bill's not even off PPT yet......
Graduate
Forum Newbie

Ain't nothing proper about your propaganda, Tokra. You started this. You want this. You NEED this...

Your alliance mates have all defended themselves. And only Commander Jack has been disproportionate in his behavior, imo. He massed me for retaliating against alliance mate attacks (and i am talking about 1 hit attacks that do not even win the naq). All of them have been honorable. Until Posey today. Sorry, Posey, got a call an unprovoked planet theft a spade.

I understand the alliance thing. I do. I dig it. But c'mon, man. This is a game. I like the attention, but, methinks, it is your catnip, my friend.

Scared? How so? I don't understand. How can I be scared of number deletion in an online game? I am never going to be an elite player. I don't have a 33 million attack mothership that Posey boasted of to me today in messages. Or 42 Covert. I have a level 34 covert. And a level 28 anti. Lol. With, wait for it, a whopping 3 million total sized mothership. C'mon man. I am just passing the days trying to save naq for my final ascensions. By myself. Its tough out here. Little wars like this come and go. But, to step to the forums and call somebody out like this is questionable, to say the least. And i oppose it in spirit, but welcome it for the verbal playground.

You are a soldier. And i bet a good man. Fight like one. Call the dogs off. They can fight for themselves. And tell Jack I'mma mass him when he comes back from vacation. I already drubbed his ascended account.
Last edited by Graduate on Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Graduate
Forum Newbie

I ain't scared of Bill. I know from forums way past that he is a much beloved player. We have been talking this afternoon. And i know a little more about him and you, Tokra. Not to confuse this game with real life, but I wish both of you gentleman the very best. And thank you both for putting your lives on the line for our country.

But if you think I am going to get my panties in a wad about Piano coming off PPT and obliterating my 1s and 0s. Hhahahahahahhahahahhaha! Besides, 70sBIG ain't no **Filtered**!
Graduate
Forum Newbie

By the way, somebody tell Aphrodite I love her. And tell her that I miss her. I am like the turtle at her feet.
Tok`ra
Forum Expert

From what I heard in the chat, your planet had no def and was decently upgraded, asking for it.

And you're still fighting an account less than a week old, that hasn't gotten a massive infusion of naq or uu from others, and not doing so great.
Graduate
Forum Newbie

Okay. Last thing i will say in unreplied to succession. Tokra, because you call me out about my size, and i do admit i am somewhat of a beefcake, do you want some action or not? We both know this game is dead as a door nail. I know that you do. I just want you to admit it so you can't use the size argument. I don't want to come off like a bulldozer, my slave. But if you don't want any because of my girth, get the **Filtered** out the way.
Tok`ra
Forum Expert

Graduate wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:39 pm Okay. Last thing i will say in unreplied to succession. Tokra, because you call me out about my size, and i do admit i am somewhat of a beefcake, do you want some action or not? We both know this game is dead as a door nail. I know that you do. I just want you to admit it so you can't use the size argument. I don't want to come off like a bulldozer, my slave. But if you don't want any because of my girth, get the **Filtered** out the way.
Well the game is dead, I'll grant you that.

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”