Greetings my friends! I would like to tender an invitation to a party.

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
~nyx~
Forum Expert
Alternate name(s): CleoCatra, Temptress, Femme Fatale, Nyx, Cleo

Re: Greetings my friends! I would like to tender an invitation to a party.

Graduate wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:20 pm To whoever massed The Smiler yesterday.... it looks like he deleted his account. And a big thanks goes out to you. You are the man. (Not that I wanted him to delete. He must have had better things to do, however.)
he did not delete, but fell foul of the Admin gong, one of the many accounts linked to Harchester :)

why do you think he was massed btw?
“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true;
the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard

No one is more hated, than they that speak the truth ~Plato
SGW player since 11 Oct 2005 memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=5707
Graduate
Forum Newbie
Race: Asgard
ID: 0

Cleo wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:33 pm
Graduate wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:20 pm To whoever massed The Smiler yesterday.... it looks like he deleted his account. And a big thanks goes out to you. You are the man. (Not that I wanted him to delete. He must have had better things to do, however.)
he did not delete, but fell foul of the Admin gong, one of the many accounts linked to Harchester :)

why do you think he was massed btw?
Thanks for the intel.

As to your question, I really don't know. Two angles to your question in my mind that i will answer: a) he was sitting on top rank page yesterday, then last night he was ranked in the 20 thousands all of a sudden, and b) Part of me likes to think someone massed him for 'lil ole me, but that is egocentric of me, and assuming he did get massed as evidenced by his drop in rank, i s'pose it most likely had nothing to do with me.

All in all it makes sense that he was banned and did not delete after one massing, him being a mighty Olympian. Thanks for clearing that up and checking me.
~nyx~
Forum Expert
Alternate name(s): CleoCatra, Temptress, Femme Fatale, Nyx, Cleo

I wandered if he was massed or sold off resources is why I asked, that's a long way to fall just by a massing. :/
“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true;
the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard

No one is more hated, than they that speak the truth ~Plato
SGW player since 11 Oct 2005 memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=5707
Graduate
Forum Newbie
Race: Asgard
ID: 0

Cleo wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:35 pm I wandered if he was massed or sold off resources is why I asked, that's a long way to fall just by a massing. :/
True

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”