TF vs Olympus

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 12759

Re: TF vs Olympus

Colonel Jack Oneill wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:40 am WOW, I thought TF was always viewed as the Protectors/ Good Guys of Gatewars

But Mathlord Implying you would mass an alliance voting for the leading alliance in a house, and a new alliance just starting out.

That is pretty sad man

I guess we should threathen, or IMPLY to mass them as well.....no wait...I wont sink to that level
lol

I exceedingly politely asked EK to not pick sides in our house dispute. For the record, if you choose to vote for an enemy alliance trying to take a house from us during a war, then you are aiding that enemy and committing a hostile act against us. Plenty of others would just have massed anyone for not voting for them in the house. I don't see how this is shocking :lol:

Nice try on the public relations game though. We never promised to be anyone's protectors, only that we'll deal with people fairly and not bully smaller alliances into conflicts they did not want. There's a reason we normally only war OE, DDE or Mayhem. And just as any other alliance would be rightfully displeased with someone helping their enemy take a house from them, we too do not take too kindly to that.

Something tells me CJO is just unhappy that he's going to lose his house bonus again...
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.
dark lord tacoma
Forum Elite
Alliance: ROT
Race: System Lord
ID: 1991753
Alternate name(s): *~Thoth~

"Play the game for more than you can afford to lose... only then will you learn the game."
Winston Churchill
Tek wrote: Your're attempting to gain a steady footing, on a moral highground made of rice pudding.

You have started playing at 15:46:39 on 29. August 2008
Eärendil wrote:I am going to mass them all
Colonel Jack Oneill
Forum Expert
Alliance: Olympus
Race: Tauri
ID: 1916485

Mathlord wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:26 pm
Colonel Jack Oneill wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:40 am WOW, I thought TF was always viewed as the Protectors/ Good Guys of Gatewars

But Mathlord Implying you would mass an alliance voting for the leading alliance in a house, and a new alliance just starting out.

That is pretty sad man

I guess we should threathen, or IMPLY to mass them as well.....no wait...I wont sink to that level
lol

I exceedingly politely asked EK to not pick sides in our house dispute. For the record, if you choose to vote for an enemy alliance trying to take a house from us during a war, then you are aiding that enemy and committing a hostile act against us. Plenty of others would just have massed anyone for not voting for them in the house. I don't see how this is shocking :lol:

Nice try on the public relations game though. We never promised to be anyone's protectors, only that we'll deal with people fairly and not bully smaller alliances into conflicts they did not want. There's a reason we normally only war OE, DDE or Mayhem. And just as any other alliance would be rightfully displeased with someone helping their enemy take a house from them, we too do not take too kindly to that.

Something tells me CJO is just unhappy that he's going to lose his house bonus again...

LOL, CJO unhappy, losing house doesn't affect me at all, very few in TF have the balls to mass me anyways.

You can try and be all GW noble, you know what you implied

The only one taking this house helps is you, and you know it. But REALLY you need all the help you can get :smt025
Mathlord
Forum Zombie

Actually Lofn is a great house for you to offset our Flight House bonus. It puts your motherships in a more favorable position against ours. There's a reason you keep trying to go back here ;) I'm just happy that you trying to take/keep the house means you're getting some people to build slightly less trivial things. All positive.

Not trying to be GW noble here, just apparently explaining obvious truths about war and politics. In other news, this has been a really exciting afternoon of attacking people who won't attack back. Yay...
Spoiler

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
Mathlord
Forum Zombie

There we go CJO! Came off your PPT threw a ton of turns at me...I was lucky to keep the defense though you got my mothership and a ton of repair naq...I really wish I had a mouse at work haha
Spoiler

---
Colonel Jack Oneill
Forum Expert

Mathlord wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:07 pm There we go CJO! Came off your PPT threw a ton of turns at me...I was lucky to keep the defense though you got my mothership and a ton of repair naq...I really wish I had a mouse at work haha

You are **Filtered** retarded fast :) :smt025
Colonel Jack Oneill
Forum Expert

Mathlord wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:54 am Actually Lofn is a great house for you to offset our Flight House bonus. It puts your motherships in a more favorable position against ours. There's a reason you keep trying to go back here ;) I'm just happy that you trying to take/keep the house means you're getting some people to build slightly less trivial things. All positive.

Not trying to be GW noble here, just apparently explaining obvious truths about war and politics. In other news, this has been a really exciting afternoon of attacking people who won't attack back. Yay...

Your 10% increase just about makes our MS the same, and you are the only one with an MS that is worth anything :)

really the people that it could benefit is TL , but they left to take our house, so they still have to face of MS , which is why they never mass and sit wreck, except for Mr.Banks crazy bastard build many times a day
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

I am banks I build 8times daily.
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
Colonel Jack Oneill
Forum Expert

harchester wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:26 pm I am banks I build 8times daily.
Nah if you where Banks, you would 0 me in a second. :smt025
Tok`ra
Forum Expert
Race: Tok`ra
ID: 38997

Mathlord wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:54 am , this has been a really exciting afternoon of attacking people who won't attack back. Yay...
Sounds like hitting nost of taae/tats and half of TA :p
Bad Wolf wrote:Tok`ra YOU ARE BANNED FROM THESE FORUMS STOP POSTING.
Ferra wrote: Oh **Filtered** a wild tokra
Ferra wrote:your brutally honest and morally sound
Support wrote:I still find myself occasionally just .. glibly concluding that I'm talking to one of the (if not the) biggest trolls of SGW. :P
dark lord tacoma
Forum Elite
Alliance: ROT
Race: System Lord
ID: 1991753
Alternate name(s): *~Thoth~

Tok`ra wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:06 pm
Mathlord wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:54 am , this has been a really exciting afternoon of attacking people who won't attack back. Yay...
Arnt you on ppt :smt019
"Play the game for more than you can afford to lose... only then will you learn the game."
Winston Churchill
Tek wrote: Your're attempting to gain a steady footing, on a moral highground made of rice pudding.

You have started playing at 15:46:39 on 29. August 2008
Eärendil wrote:I am going to mass them all
Colonel Jack Oneill
Forum Expert

Mathlord wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:54 am Actually Lofn is a great house for you to offset our Flight House bonus. It puts your motherships in a more favorable position against ours. There's a reason you keep trying to go back here ;) I'm just happy that you trying to take/keep the house means you're getting some people to build slightly less trivial things. All positive.

And I have hit back twice now , FYI. But **Filtered** hell, I cant 0 you
Colonel Jack Oneill
Forum Expert

TL has stuff to kill , lucky for you. between NOX and that **Filtered** Blood war meter, I cant be assed to do it

Tomorrow morning
:smt025
Colonel Jack Oneill
Forum Expert

Colonel Jack Oneill wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:32 pm

And I have hit back 3 times now , FYI. But **Filtered** hell, I cant 0 you
Tok`ra
Forum Expert
Race: Tok`ra
ID: 38997

Dark Lord Tacoma wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:17 pm
Tok`ra wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:06 pm
Arnt you on ppt :smt019
Yes, which is more activity than Ive seen from quite a large portion of the TF.
Bad Wolf wrote:Tok`ra YOU ARE BANNED FROM THESE FORUMS STOP POSTING.
Ferra wrote: Oh **Filtered** a wild tokra
Ferra wrote:your brutally honest and morally sound
Support wrote:I still find myself occasionally just .. glibly concluding that I'm talking to one of the (if not the) biggest trolls of SGW. :P

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”