TF vs Olympus

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TF
ID: 1907332

Re: TF vs Olympus

Cleo wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:38 pm
Tok`ra wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:34 pm
CC90 wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:55 am Holy crap this is still going on....

Fk me I thought olympus would have surrendered by now with all the backstabbers and social justice warriors under the banner :smt100
From what Ive seen from the inside, returning to the game just before harch left, the only real backstabbing Ive seen was harch massing all of us.
must be blind then, Scott/Harch founded Olympus and gave out accounts to those that joined. Showed others to use same methods he used to skirt the rules re multy accounts/scripts only to have HQ members join the lynch Harch posse. Olympus would not have gotten where it did without him or his methods.
Not saying he didn't deserve to be busted over what he did, but there are a few still in Olympus that did exactly the same things to build their accounts. Jeffbulation, CJO among them. (that account you have now aint 100% clean) TBH I was saddened to see Pianomutt join them, he was always honourable when he played and never resorted to level they have to win at a game.

and CC90 remember ProspeX,? ;)

:smt025
philipbanks 2:41 PM

Man I can mass from right here in my shower and it feels nice

lesennemis 2:42 PM

stop using massing for non pure duties in the shower and yes i am quoting that
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Me and Olympus have been becoming more amicable and I still consider some in Olympus friends.
There is ofcourse a few that are still to be massed but I will wait until they build reallllllll good :smt025

But for the most part myself and Olympus are on good terms - to my knowledge.

@ femme - I also founded judgement too :P
@ femme - I also remember PeXi all to well :-D
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
CC90
Forum Expert
Alliance: Endgame
Race: System Lord
ID: 666
Alternate name(s): The Millenium, ~CLOUD~, ~Ragnarok, OMA SEIKU

harchester wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:43 pm Me and Olympus have been becoming more amicable and I still consider some in Olympus friends.
There is ofcourse a few that are still to be massed but I will wait until they build reallllllll good :smt025

But for the most part myself and Olympus are on good terms - to my knowledge.

@ femme - I also founded judgement too :P
@ femme - I also remember PeXi all to well :-D
You where a founding member in judgement you bum hole remember that lol

The second coming you founded
22:00:43 Colonel Jack Oneill -Rob Merkley: ok, Well there you have it I suck and am a noob, ill leave the fighting to you mightly mutha **Filtered**Image
harchester wrote: Harch - no more massing from me ;)
CC90
Forum Expert
Alliance: Endgame
Race: System Lord
ID: 666
Alternate name(s): The Millenium, ~CLOUD~, ~Ragnarok, OMA SEIKU

Tok`ra wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:20 pm

Fk me I thought olympus would have surrendered by now with all the backstabbers and social justice warriors under the banner :smt100
From what Ive seen from the inside, returning to the game just before harch left, the only real backstabbing Ive seen was harch massing all of us.
must be blind then, Scott/Harch founded Olympus and gave out accounts to those that joined. Showed others to use same methods he used to skirt the rules re multy accounts/scripts only to have HQ members join the lynch Harch posse. Olympus would not have gotten where it did without him or his methods.
Not saying he didn't deserve to be busted over what he did, but there are a few still in Olympus that did exactly the same things to build their accounts. Jeffbulation, CJO among them. (that account you have now aint 100% clean) TBH I was saddened to see Pianomutt join them, he was always honourable when he played and never resorted to level they have to win at a game.

The Mutt has been on vac node for months, and not blind, jist havent seen anything sketchy myself (aside from Harch leaving and massing us a few weeks after I returned)
And harch didnt provide me this account, cjo did, it came from a dde player.
LOL I know that account and it wasn't a dde player bro lol

And femme yeah that name does seem to ring a bell :smt047
22:00:43 Colonel Jack Oneill -Rob Merkley: ok, Well there you have it I suck and am a noob, ill leave the fighting to you mightly mutha **Filtered**Image
harchester wrote: Harch - no more massing from me ;)
Colonel Jack Oneill
Forum Expert
Alliance: Olympus
Race: Tauri
ID: 1916485

Listen here you **Filtered** **Filtered**, I bought this account and have spent ALOT of $$ buying naq to build this account to where it is. Do everyone a favor and **Filtered** off and die with your none stop trolling, and accusations. Both your accounts are on VAC MODE, due to you constantly running your mouth, so you have got the hint in game your not wanted, take the hint here and disappear
Tok`ra
Forum Expert
Race: Tok`ra
ID: 38997

CC90 wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:47 am

The Mutt has been on vac node for months, and not blind, jist havent seen anything sketchy myself (aside from Harch leaving and massing us a few weeks after I returned)

It came from 300zx origonally, dunno the route tho, I know for sure cause I PMd him on thw forum after I got it to let him know his discord logins had never been changed
Bad Wolf wrote:Tok`ra YOU ARE BANNED FROM THESE FORUMS STOP POSTING.
Ferra wrote: Oh **Filtered** a wild tokra
Ferra wrote:your brutally honest and morally sound
Support wrote:I still find myself occasionally just .. glibly concluding that I'm talking to one of the (if not the) biggest trolls of SGW. :P
Colonel Jack Oneill
Forum Expert
Race: Tauri
ID: 1916485

Tok`ra wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:46 am
CC90 wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:47 am

It came from 300zx origonally, dunno the route tho, I know for sure cause I PMd him on thw forum after I got it to let him know his discord logins had never been changed

I can help there as I got it for you

Yes this account was originally 300zx, he gave / sold to Ross when he account got banned . Jules confrim he was getting his account, so he was GIVING account away as to not break rules, He reset info to Tokra email and gave it to Tokra
harchester
Forum History

Who cares - ultimately it came from me, everyone is harch...no matter if your welsh, Dutch American, Latino, Muslim. You are harch...

I am just excellent at changing voices and accents
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
InR
Forum Addict
Alliance: You can find me in TAF ;)
Race: Tok' Ra
ID: 5741
Alternate name(s): .::.:.::.::.

if everybody is harch - he must be really wierd playing with himself guy :O
harchester
Forum History

InR wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:10 pm if everybody is harch - he must be really wierd playing with himself guy :O
Except you jureeeeee you suck my d1ck for free...
Flintcawk
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Terran Crusaders: TF
ID: 1933254
Alternate name(s): Flintlock

SHOTS FIRED
Tap for explosive fun!
InR
Forum Addict
Alliance: You can find me in TAF ;)
Race: Tok' Ra
ID: 5741
Alternate name(s): .::.:.::.::.

harchester wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:11 pm
InR wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:10 pm if everybody is harch - he must be really wierd playing with himself guy :O
gladly if i would ever find it :smt050
harchester
Forum History

InR wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:18 pm
gladly if i would ever find it :smt050
That’s what reborns mother says :(
Tok`ra
Forum Expert
Race: Tok`ra
ID: 38997

Pip Banks could learn a lot about smack talk from you two
Bad Wolf wrote:Tok`ra YOU ARE BANNED FROM THESE FORUMS STOP POSTING.
Ferra wrote: Oh **Filtered** a wild tokra
Ferra wrote:your brutally honest and morally sound
Support wrote:I still find myself occasionally just .. glibly concluding that I'm talking to one of the (if not the) biggest trolls of SGW. :P
harchester
Forum History

Tok`ra wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:20 pm
Pip Banks could learn a lot about smack talk from you two
So could your mother - she needs to improve her spanking abilities

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”