TF vs Olympus

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
~Tziki~
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Order
Race: Drunken Monkey

Re: TF vs Olympus

stupid bugs :( I wanna play dammit!!!!!!!! ](*,) :smt022
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
Philip Banks
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Endgame's Drunk
Race: **Filtered** Talk All Day
ID: 0

~Zeus~ wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:29 pm stupid bugs :( I wanna play dammit!!!!!!!! ](*,) :smt022
LOL the only bug is your inability to train your army right trash can. Get on already so i can drop ppt and punish you. I'll teach you a real thing or two big boy.
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TF
ID: 1907332

Flint Massed, Ms massed, and spies cleaned, left you a lil of a strike
Mycrows you got sabbed then cleaned by Xante :D his first mass was you :D then i finished your MS..

Everyone off ppt in Omplypus is dead..
philipbanks 2:41 PM

Man I can mass from right here in my shower and it feels nice

lesennemis 2:42 PM

stop using massing for non pure duties in the shower and yes i am quoting that
Flintcawk
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Terran Crusaders: TF
ID: 1933254
Alternate name(s): Flintlock

Philip Banks wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:30 pm
~Zeus~ wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:29 pm stupid bugs :( I wanna play dammit!!!!!!!! ](*,) :smt022
LOL the only bug is your inability to train your army right trash can. Get on already so i can drop ppt and punish you. I'll teach you a real thing or two big boy.
Kev would absolutely wreck you lol.
Time will tell ;)
Tap for explosive fun!
Philip Banks
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Endgame's Drunk
Race: **Filtered** Talk All Day
ID: 0

Flintcawk wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:35 am
Time will tell ;)
hmm i doubt it
Nikola Tesla
Forum Regular
Alliance: Terran Family
ID: 7840
Alternate name(s): vakho

Time will tell ;)
than he should take his 2nd accoutn of vac mode and fight with it if this one is bugged that's just excuse
BAU for Life!
~Tziki~
Forum Addict

Nikola Tesla wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:39 am
Time will tell ;)
than he should take his 2nd accoutn of vac mode and fight with it if this one is bugged that's just excuse
Both my main and my NG are bugged.
NG is permanently descended, despite being able to log into ascended and farm etc. (but rank wont calculate, and LF/AT's etc wont regenerate)
Main is the same, says im dormant (so lost ascended bonuses on main) but my ascended is not on vac like it says. Instead it has same problem as NG with rank, AT's etc. But someone wasted their time descending that acc too. so its both vacated and descended apparently yet i can log into it. Waiting for admin to fix it all, including the free descension.
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
Nikola Tesla
Forum Regular
Alliance: Terran Family
ID: 7840
Alternate name(s): vakho

~Zeus~ wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:38 pm
Time will tell ;)
NG is permanently descended, despite being able to log into ascended and farm etc. (but rank wont calculate, and LF/AT's etc wont regenerate)
Main is the same, says im dormant (so lost ascended bonuses on main) but my ascended is not on vac like it says. Instead it has same problem as NG with rank, AT's etc. But someone wasted their time descending that acc too. so its both vacated and descended apparently yet i can log into it. Waiting for admin to fix it all, including the free descension.
so did i get it right? you are descended dormant of the unending of the ori? ))))) congrats you are the first one :D
BAU for Life!
~Tziki~
Forum Addict

Nikola Tesla wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:01 pm
~Zeus~ wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:38 pm
Time will tell ;)
so did i get it right? you are descended dormant of the unending of the ori? ))))) congrats you are the first one :D
Technically, yes. But it only shows as "dormant" despite telling me when i log onto ascended that i am descended. Prior to that i put ascended on vacation mode, then brought it back off to try and force it to update the acc activity status. But it still didnt work :(
--------
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict

Apollo massed half my stats then he went PPT welcome to the war brother :D

Flint massed and everyone else dead or dont have stats..

Now on ascended guys pick it up im building awesome stats on there and yall aint returning the favour.. come on now.. keep the war prove you can keep up with ascended as good as main..

~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict

were you perma descended a couple years back by Sol?? Could be wrong... but you know..

Anyway speaking of ascended you guys show me yall can mass on there, but havent showed me any stats..

~Tziki~
Forum Addict

Les Ennemis wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:43 pm
were you perma descended a couple years back by Sol?? Could be wrong... but you know..

Anyway speaking of ascended you guys show me yall can mass on there, but havent showed me any stats..
Nope, that wasnt me.
But i've bought and sold a few accounts over the years anyway so that wouldnt effect this account even if it was.
--------
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict

Hmmm. I will Agree Jules is sometimes slow to respond, how-ever when it is affecting your ability to actually play it does not take her this long.. Just interested in how this whole "bugged" thing happened?

CC90
Forum Expert
Alliance: Endgame
Race: System Lord
ID: 666
Alternate name(s): The Millenium, ~CLOUD~, ~Ragnarok, OMA SEIKU

So has olympus fallen yet
22:00:43 Colonel Jack Oneill -Rob Merkley: ok, Well there you have it I suck and am a noob, ill leave the fighting to you mightly mutha **Filtered**Image
harchester wrote: Harch - no more massing from me ;)
~Tziki~
Forum Addict

Les Ennemis wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:34 pm Hmmm. I will Agree Jules is sometimes slow to respond, how-ever when it is affecting your ability to actually play it does not take her this long.. Just interested in how this whole "bugged" thing happened?
When she unbanned my account, i can only assume she missed some coding out. Because my ascended remained banned for about 2 weeks until she finally responded and quickly "fixed" it. I cant help but feel the "quick" fix was a little too quick and not done properly. My accounts have been screwed every since.
Going on 6 weeks now...
--------

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”