TF vs Olympus

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
Colonel Jack Oneill
Forum Expert
Alliance: Olympus
Race: Tauri
ID: 1916485

Re: TF vs Olympus

Flintcawk wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:26 pm
Cleo wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:09 am
Colonel Jack Oneill wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:29 am Thansk Les for building something for me to kill

TF TAAE TATS TL are down , except for those that build those tiny little defences.....but dont worry Ill sab those out here in a bit

Also , 48 hrs with my def still :( where is Mathlord to show me some love , since no one else will
nice how you and jeffribution keep massing me, note I don't have TAF or Mayhem tags. You have an issue with my ex take it up with him leave me the f alone. Olympus should never involved me in their issues with him in the first place.
So much for honour, my surrender to Olympus was accepted weeks ago but you two keep it up.
As for Harch hunting, hypocritical of the pair of you with your account sharing and feeder accounts. Funny how "jeff" just disappeared from game same time as Frosty incident took place and his wife turned up fully versed with the game and posting and playing in exact same manner. Wasn't TAF that named you Zuez it was closer to home than that. ;)
In Olympus's defense i have not told any of my guys to mass you.
They took that upon themselves when you just couldnt resist being a forum warrior.
Id suggest if you want left alone you sthu.
Such and easy concept, want to be left alone, then done run your mouth.....no the sharpest tool in the shed ](*,)
~Tziki~
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Order
Race: Drunken Monkey

Edit: double post.
Last edited by ~Tziki~ on Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
~Tziki~
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Order
Race: Drunken Monkey

Cleo wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:09 am
nice how you and jeffribution keep massing me, note I don't have TAF or Mayhem tags.
No, but your still a child that doesnt learn from mistakes. Stop making personal insults at people and then playing the victim like you did nothing wrong. You've been told SEVERAL times that such insults and digs at people need to stop, you keep making them, so you keep getting massed. Its not rocket science. You cant ask for a peace treaty one day, then start slagging the same people off a day later and expect them to accept it.

If you want to be left alone, then leave others alone. Apologise like a big girl, and act like one moving forward. Its not a difficult concept to understand.

No one "named" me. I got myself into some confusion and then cleared it up with admin. Stop trying to spread lies and gossip [-X [-(

I didnt even read the previous posts by Steve, Rob, or Trib - its amusing that so many of us have said the exact same thing and yet you still cant figure it out. We dont care about you in the slightest but if you keep running your mouth then we will continue to consider it a breach of the peace. Apologies followed by silence can go a long way, i suggest you listen to that advice.
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
IFLuX
Forum Elite
ID: 0

CAN YOU GUYS LEAVE CLEO ALONE ?
Spoiler
mcdeadly . : i would rather eat stool from fluxes bumhole than fight alongside DDE!
Clockwork Ben Allman: Does not count if you pay for it flux, and tbh, you always 'pay' one way or another :P
anonymous :THIS should be the TAF motto..." Can't hack a war? Join TAF, just go inactive and let a couple guys carry you until the enemy gets bored!"
Loki: like i said before
Loki: denis doesnt have friends
Loki: just people he hasnt pissed off yet

[10:11:58 AM] Loki: I'm a sniper
[1:30:17 PM] Dean Bailey: tbh im not that sleep deprived
[1:30:26 PM] Dean Bailey: i had a super epic nap from 3PM till 6 PM
[1:30:52 PM] Dean Bailey: and thankfully it wasnt the kind of nap you have with TAF.

[19:59:26] Denis Oman: i never had sex with drugs
[19:59:32] Denis Oman: but i did when i was wasted as **Filtered**
[19:59:52] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Bad things happen when drunk lol
[20:00:10] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Dont get me wrong i love my son

CJO - Judgement HC
Scott form what I hear, no one in this game could beat you in an onliner, you have mad skills

[10:16 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: Flux when are you going to accept that you have potentially one friend on this game and everyone else can't stand you? It's quite sad to watch.
[10:17 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: I think the worst part is the obvious psychological issue that you maintain this facade of being better than everyone but also putting it down to accounts are what matter
Tok`ra
Forum Expert
Race: Tok`ra
ID: 38997

IFLuX wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:42 pm CAN YOU GUYS LEAVE CLEO ALONE ?
:-D
Bad Wolf wrote:Tok`ra YOU ARE BANNED FROM THESE FORUMS STOP POSTING.
Ferra wrote: Oh **Filtered** a wild tokra
Ferra wrote:your brutally honest and morally sound
Support wrote:I still find myself occasionally just .. glibly concluding that I'm talking to one of the (if not the) biggest trolls of SGW. :P
Philip Banks
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Endgame's Drunk
Race: **Filtered** Talk All Day

Colonel Jack Oneill wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:42 pm Come on TF , this is a war not a farm feast where is the fighting , We are in a good mood today and accepting surrenders :D
Getting back on topic. This has been a **Filtered** week of ascension + midterms ill have it sorted out and be back next week. Working on my covert levels etc, but ill do what i can to make it more fun. Hopefully by then others of olym are off of ppt with silly stats i can get rid off.

Also don't think anyone is surrendering :). Besides I like see you and flint in my logs cjo. No one else pays a visit :(
Tribulation
Fledgling Forumer

IFLuX wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:42 pm CAN YOU GUYS LEAVE CLEO ALONE ?

:-k

:smt115

[-X
Old sigs
Spoiler
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Lol
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
Colonel Jack Oneill
Forum Expert

Philip Banks wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:54 pm
Colonel Jack Oneill wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:42 pm Come on TF , this is a war not a farm feast where is the fighting , We are in a good mood today and accepting surrenders :D
Getting back on topic. This has been a **Filtered** week of ascension + midterms ill have it sorted out and be back next week. Working on my covert levels etc, but ill do what i can to make it more fun. Hopefully by then others of olym are off of ppt with silly stats i can get rid off.

Also don't think anyone is surrendering :). Besides I like see you and flint in my logs cjo. No one else pays a visit :(

LOL, well will be glad to have you back, you constantly build, I like that

Nice work to the 4 of you that massed me down yesterday , bravo :)

See you all next week
dark lord tacoma
Forum Elite
Alliance: ROT
Race: System Lord
ID: 1991753
Alternate name(s): *~Thoth~

Gratz cjo & trib ](*,) you caught my ascended been a busy week and not checked as often as I usually do
Hoping to get a bit more active next week and come visit you all :smt050
"Play the game for more than you can afford to lose... only then will you learn the game."
Winston Churchill
Tek wrote: Your're attempting to gain a steady footing, on a moral highground made of rice pudding.

You have started playing at 15:46:39 on 29. August 2008
Eärendil wrote:I am going to mass them all
Colonel Jack Oneill
Forum Expert

Dark Lord Tacoma wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:52 am Gratz cjo & trib ](*,) you caught my ascended been a busy week and not checked as often as I usually do
Hoping to get a bit more active next week and come visit you all :smt050
Anytime bud :)

That bring my total to 6 ( helping ) and 5 by myself
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Forum bullies? Really? :smt017. No wait! Really? :roll:

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Colonel Jack Oneill
Forum Expert

jedi~tank wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:51 am Forum bullies? Really? :smt017. No wait! Really? :roll:

Who you calling a forum bully LOL, i bully in both place game and forum hahahahaha
Tok`ra
Forum Expert
Race: Tok`ra
ID: 38997

Colonel Jack Oneill wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:06 am
jedi~tank wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:51 am Forum bullies? Really? :smt017. No wait! Really? :roll:

Who you calling a forum bully LOL, i bully in both place game and forum hahahahaha

I only bully forum staff, succesfully, when they earned it, until they're deposed.
Bad Wolf wrote:Tok`ra YOU ARE BANNED FROM THESE FORUMS STOP POSTING.
Ferra wrote: Oh **Filtered** a wild tokra
Ferra wrote:your brutally honest and morally sound
Support wrote:I still find myself occasionally just .. glibly concluding that I'm talking to one of the (if not the) biggest trolls of SGW. :P
Colonel Jack Oneill
Forum Expert

Tok`ra wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:10 pm
Colonel Jack Oneill wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:06 am

I only bully forum staff, succesfully, when they earned it, until they're deposed.

lol you crack me up :)

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”