TF vs Olympus

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
InR
Forum Addict
Alliance: You can find me in TAF ;)
Race: Tok' Ra
ID: 5741
Alternate name(s): .::.:.::.::.

Re: TF vs Olympus

true that. she can suck aaight, but she boring speaker :)
Tok`ra
Forum Expert
Alliance: Olympus
Race: Tok`ra
ID: 38997

harchester wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:21 pm
Tok`ra wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:20 pm
harchester wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:11 pm
InR wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:10 pm if everybody is harch - he must be really wierd playing with himself guy :O
Except you jureeeeee you suck my d1ck for free...
Pip Banks could learn a lot about smack talk from you two
So could your mother - she needs to improve her spanking abilities
lol
Bad Wolf wrote:Tok`ra YOU ARE BANNED FROM THESE FORUMS STOP POSTING.
Ferra wrote: Oh **Filtered** a wild tokra
Ferra wrote:your brutally honest and morally sound
Support wrote:I still find myself occasionally just .. glibly concluding that I'm talking to one of the (if not the) biggest trolls of SGW. :P
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅÅE
Race: I Love Lampey!
ID: 1992329
Alternate name(s): ~Tom~, Andy, Field marshall, ETL, Huxley, rudy, borek, rocky, C2, bruno, harsasnails, robe, R8, couzens, Lord Katsumoto, Da reno, The Queen of england, and a pineapple but only on sundays.
Location: In Side Daku While playing on multis and useing my scripts

Just wan't to say a big thank you to CJO.. I see him as a friend and he played really well in our 1vs1 today. It tried to outbuild his dbl strike and he got my army quite low as a result of it. Stronger masser and look forward to the next time :smt050

Matt: I like men, especially when they are bent over in the shower.

Trade Feedback
Colonel Jack Oneill
Forum Expert
Race: Tauri
ID: 1916485

~Dä Vinci~ wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:37 pm Just wan't to say a big thank you to CJO.. I see him as a friend and he played really well in our 1vs1 today. It tried to outbuild his dbl strike and he got my army quite low as a result of it. Stronger masser and look forward to the next time :smt050

Was a blast, you sir are a BEAST literally, was alot of fun, ALOT of losses on both sides, I will keep practicing and look forward to next time

Cheers bud, respect :D

Always respected you as a person and player
IFLuX
Forum Elite
ID: 0

were is hate messages i am dissapointed :smt088
Spoiler
mcdeadly . : i would rather eat stool from fluxes bumhole than fight alongside DDE!
Clockwork Ben Allman: Does not count if you pay for it flux, and tbh, you always 'pay' one way or another :P
anonymous :THIS should be the TAF motto..." Can't hack a war? Join TAF, just go inactive and let a couple guys carry you until the enemy gets bored!"
Loki: like i said before
Loki: denis doesnt have friends
Loki: just people he hasnt pissed off yet

[10:11:58 AM] Loki: I'm a sniper
[1:30:17 PM] Dean Bailey: tbh im not that sleep deprived
[1:30:26 PM] Dean Bailey: i had a super epic nap from 3PM till 6 PM
[1:30:52 PM] Dean Bailey: and thankfully it wasnt the kind of nap you have with TAF.

[19:59:26] Denis Oman: i never had sex with drugs
[19:59:32] Denis Oman: but i did when i was wasted as **Filtered**
[19:59:52] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Bad things happen when drunk lol
[20:00:10] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Dont get me wrong i love my son

CJO - Judgement HC
Scott form what I hear, no one in this game could beat you in an onliner, you have mad skills

[10:16 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: Flux when are you going to accept that you have potentially one friend on this game and everyone else can't stand you? It's quite sad to watch.
[10:17 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: I think the worst part is the obvious psychological issue that you maintain this facade of being better than everyone but also putting it down to accounts are what matter
~Tziki~
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Order
Race: Drunken Monkey

IFLuX wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:51 am were is hate messages i am dissapointed :smt088
i hate you.

happy?
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
CC90
Forum Expert
Alliance: Endgame
Race: System Lord
ID: 666
Alternate name(s): The Millenium, ~CLOUD~, ~Ragnarok, OMA SEIKU

It's nice to see that even in war people can get along :smt050

Nah Fu Ck that Sh it get some hate messages in work the body hit him where it hurts :smt021

1 thing though isn't it a sad sight that most if not all of your massings are coming from CJO?
22:00:43 Colonel Jack Oneill -Rob Merkley: ok, Well there you have it I suck and am a noob, ill leave the fighting to you mightly mutha **Filtered**Image
harchester wrote: Harch - no more massing from me ;)
Tok`ra
Forum Expert

CC90 wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:03 am It's nice to see that even in war people can get along :smt050

Nah Fu Ck that Sh it get some hate messages in work the body hit him where it hurts :smt021

1 thing though isn't it a sad sight that most if not all of your massings are coming from CJO?

Ive zeroed a few smaller defs here and there (and forced math to resort to sabbing rather than massing at the start of this), but Id just got given my current account and started to build it right before this kicked off, so Ill overall be jist abnoying folks with naq hits for the duration most likely.
Support wrote:I still find myself occasionally just .. glibly concluding that I'm talking to one of the (if not the) biggest trolls of SGW. :P
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Tok`ra wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:07 am
CC90 wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:03 am It's nice to see that even in war people can get along :smt050

Ive zeroed a few smaller defs here and there (and forced math to resort to sabbing rather than massing at the start of this), but Id just got given my current account and started to build it right before this kicked off, so Ill overall be jist abnoying folks with naq hits for the duration most likely.
And then when it ends - you build up and I come mass it down <3
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
Tok`ra
Forum Expert

harchester wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:58 am
Tok`ra wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:07 am

And then when it ends - you build up and I come mass it down <3

Get in line for that lol, not the first to say hes gona fo that.
Tok`ra
Forum Expert

Les, to answer your deleted comment, theyre in our logs too, they've been massing us since before the war started.
Flintcawk
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Terran Crusaders: TF
ID: 1933254
Alternate name(s): Flintlock

Tok`ra wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:21 pm Les, to answer your deleted comment, theyre in our logs too, they've been massing us since before the war started.
They still salty abt our brief participation in the harchester witch hunt..
:smt100
Tap for explosive fun!
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Flintcawk wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:31 pm
Tok`ra wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:21 pm Les, to answer your deleted comment, theyre in our logs too, they've been massing us since before the war started.
Poor harchester... :(
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
CC90
Forum Expert
Alliance: Endgame
Race: System Lord
ID: 666
Alternate name(s): The Millenium, ~CLOUD~, ~Ragnarok, OMA SEIKU

harchester wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:48 pm
Flintcawk wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:31 pm
Poor harchester... :(
Why all the harch hate :(

Why don't yall join the anti harch society :smt047
22:00:43 Colonel Jack Oneill -Rob Merkley: ok, Well there you have it I suck and am a noob, ill leave the fighting to you mightly mutha **Filtered**Image
harchester wrote: Harch - no more massing from me ;)
Colonel Jack Oneill
Forum Expert
Race: Tauri
ID: 1916485

This thread has gotten a little dry :(

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”