TF vs Olympus

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
CC90
Forum Expert
Alliance: Endgame
Race: System Lord
ID: 666
Alternate name(s): The Millenium, ~CLOUD~, ~Ragnarok, OMA SEIKU

Re: TF vs Olympus

Tribulation wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:43 am
Colonel Jack Oneill wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:59 am There are OE , im sure we will have a thread for them soon enough

TBH should just edit Title to "TF/MH/OE vs Olympus" or "Server vs Olympus". All the trash talking and crying can go on in one thread.
LOL do you even fight on main yet or you just sitting on ascended like a good little boy?
22:00:43 Colonel Jack Oneill -Rob Merkley: ok, Well there you have it I suck and am a noob, ill leave the fighting to you mightly mutha **Filtered**Image
harchester wrote: Harch - no more massing from me ;)
~nyx~
Forum Expert
Alternate name(s): CleoCatra, Temptress, Femme Fatale, Nyx, Cleo

Colonel Jack Oneill wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:59 am There are OE , im sure we will have a thread for them soon enough

TBH should just edit Title to "TF/MH/OE vs Olympus" or "Server vs Olympus". All the trash talking and crying can go on in one thread.
Says one of the main orgastrators for the whole lot of BS. Hokie standing up for you and then your allegations against him, drawing innocent parties in.

Go les <3 go TAF <3
Fight the good fight xx
“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true;
the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard

No one is more hated, than they that speak the truth ~Plato
SGW player since 11 Oct 2005 memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=5707
Colonel Jack Oneill
Forum Expert
Alliance: Olympus
Race: Tauri
ID: 1916485

Cleo wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:01 am

Says one of the main orgastrators for the whole lot of BS. Hokie standing up for you and then your allegations against him, drawing innocent parties in.

Go les <3 go TAF <3
Fight the good fight xx

Seriously can you just **Filtered** off already, you are the most annoying individual , or Do you want to be added to this war as well, cause your damn close to it
IFLuX
Forum Elite
ID: 0

you guys are doing bad job... i had to step in and mass The legion for you .. at least few of them...

i belive 2 still have def left CJO... but i took the biggest one (EGO)
i am good sport i know! : )

Btw @trib
ladyboi
Spoiler
mcdeadly . : i would rather eat stool from fluxes bumhole than fight alongside DDE!
Clockwork Ben Allman: Does not count if you pay for it flux, and tbh, you always 'pay' one way or another :P
anonymous :THIS should be the TAF motto..." Can't hack a war? Join TAF, just go inactive and let a couple guys carry you until the enemy gets bored!"
Loki: like i said before
Loki: denis doesnt have friends
Loki: just people he hasnt pissed off yet

[10:11:58 AM] Loki: I'm a sniper
[1:30:17 PM] Dean Bailey: tbh im not that sleep deprived
[1:30:26 PM] Dean Bailey: i had a super epic nap from 3PM till 6 PM
[1:30:52 PM] Dean Bailey: and thankfully it wasnt the kind of nap you have with TAF.

[19:59:26] Denis Oman: i never had sex with drugs
[19:59:32] Denis Oman: but i did when i was wasted as **Filtered**
[19:59:52] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Bad things happen when drunk lol
[20:00:10] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Dont get me wrong i love my son

CJO - Judgement HC
Scott form what I hear, no one in this game could beat you in an onliner, you have mad skills

[10:16 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: Flux when are you going to accept that you have potentially one friend on this game and everyone else can't stand you? It's quite sad to watch.
[10:17 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: I think the worst part is the obvious psychological issue that you maintain this facade of being better than everyone but also putting it down to accounts are what matter
Colonel Jack Oneill
Forum Expert
Race: Tauri
ID: 1916485

IFLuX wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:12 am you guys are doing bad job... i had to step in and mass The legion for you .. at least few of them...

i belive 2 still have def left CJO... but i took the biggest one (EGO)
i am good sport i know! : )

Btw @trib
ladyboi
Sorry to disappoint there Denis, we are short staffed this week so havent been as active as normal , but other than addition mass, not even as much as a farm hit

Im on my PPT cycle, will be back soon enough, And we can race over all of TF defences , but hey Im going to win ( EGO) LOL
CC90
Forum Expert

Lady boy trib :smt043

Femme I do t like you but I approve of that statement
22:00:43 Colonel Jack Oneill -Rob Merkley: ok, Well there you have it I suck and am a noob, ill leave the fighting to you mightly mutha **Filtered**Image
~Tziki~
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Order
Race: Drunken Monkey

Go les <3 go TAF <3
Fight the good fight xx
Do your parental guardians know that you are on the internet again? They assured me that after your last outburst that you might actually learn something about being a grown up.
Please stop shaming yourself. Honestly i've taught pre-schoolers with more decorum.
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
Philip Banks
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Endgame's Drunk
Race: **Filtered** Talk All Day

~Zeus~ wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:56 am

Go les <3 go TAF <3
Fight the good fight xx
Do your parental guardians know that you are on the internet again? They assured me that after your last outburst that you might actually learn something about being a grown up.
Please stop shaming yourself. Honestly i've taught pre-schoolers with more decorum.
Feel bad for any kid you have taught. No idea what the whole ordeal is and quite frankly don't care. To belittle someone and claim you "teach" anyone is sad as hell. Do the world a favor and don't teach anyone anything. Good work as well on "being a grown up." **Filtered** help those kids... I need a drink
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TF
ID: 1907332

I can take a lot of BS, but yall leave Cleo the f5ck alone. GO DIE, you wont be missed.. @Flint control your p@ssies
philipbanks 2:41 PM

Man I can mass from right here in my shower and it feels nice

lesennemis 2:42 PM

stop using massing for non pure duties in the shower and yes i am quoting that
Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 12759

This is a TF vs Olympus thread. Kindly leave the irrelevant smack talking to other threads. There's no reason we can't all be civil with each other despite all of your proclivities to douchebaggery. I don't give a good god damn about how you all hate each other, but is it too much to ask for some human decency to each other? There's no need to make anything more personal.

With that said, here is some relevant war smack talk. Flint, you backstabbing traitor, nice running to PPT like a whooped child. I was just starting to have fun with you. I'll see you son!
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.
Nikola Tesla
Forum Regular
Alliance: Terran Family
ID: 7840
Alternate name(s): vakho

Mathlord wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:12 pm This is a TF vs Olympus thread. Kindly leave the irrelevant smack talking to other threads. There's no reason we can't all be civil with each other despite all of your proclivities to douchebaggery. I don't give a good god damn about how you all hate each other, but is it too much to ask for some human decency to each other? There's no need to make anything more personal.

With that said, here is some relevant war smack talk. Flint, you backstabbing traitor, nice running to PPT like a whooped child. I was just starting to have fun with you. I'll see you son!
well said :)
BAU for Life!
Tribulation
Fledgling Forumer

Mathlord wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:12 pm This is a TF vs Olympus thread. Kindly leave the irrelevant smack talking to other threads. There's no reason we can't all be civil with each other despite all of your proclivities to douchebaggery. I don't give a good god damn about how you all hate each other, but is it too much to ask for some human decency to each other? There's no need to make anything more personal.

Nice try on the sneaky attack Mister :smt018
Old sigs
Spoiler
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

TBH actually keep Mayhem name out of it.

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
CC90
Forum Expert

jedi~tank wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:19 pm TBH actually keep Mayhem name out of it.
You can go now charlie
IFLuX
Forum Elite

INB4 banned 14 days
Spoiler
mcdeadly . : i would rather eat stool from fluxes bumhole than fight alongside DDE!
Clockwork Ben Allman: Does not count if you pay for it flux, and tbh, you always 'pay' one way or another :P
anonymous :THIS should be the TAF motto..." Can't hack a war? Join TAF, just go inactive and let a couple guys carry you until the enemy gets bored!"
Loki: like i said before
Loki: denis doesnt have friends
Loki: just people he hasnt pissed off yet

[10:11:58 AM] Loki: I'm a sniper
[1:30:17 PM] Dean Bailey: tbh im not that sleep deprived
[1:30:26 PM] Dean Bailey: i had a super epic nap from 3PM till 6 PM
[1:30:52 PM] Dean Bailey: and thankfully it wasnt the kind of nap you have with TAF.

[19:59:26] Denis Oman: i never had sex with drugs
[19:59:32] Denis Oman: but i did when i was wasted as **Filtered**
[19:59:52] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Bad things happen when drunk lol
[20:00:10] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Dont get me wrong i love my son

CJO - Judgement HC
Scott form what I hear, no one in this game could beat you in an onliner, you have mad skills

[10:16 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: Flux when are you going to accept that you have potentially one friend on this game and everyone else can't stand you? It's quite sad to watch.
[10:17 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: I think the worst part is the obvious psychological issue that you maintain this facade of being better than everyone but also putting it down to accounts are what matter

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”