TF vs Olympus

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
Tok`ra
Forum Expert
Alliance: Olympus
Race: Tok`ra
ID: 38997

Re: TF vs Olympus

Mathlord wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:12 pm This is a TF vs Olympus thread. Kindly leave the irrelevant smack talking to other threads. There's no reason we can't all be civil with each other despite all of your proclivities to douchebaggery. I don't give a good god damn about how you all hate each other, but is it too much to ask for some human decency to each other? There's no need to make anything more personal.
Agreed 100%
Bad Wolf wrote:Tok`ra YOU ARE BANNED FROM THESE FORUMS STOP POSTING.
Ferra wrote: Oh **Filtered** a wild tokra
Ferra wrote:your brutally honest and morally sound
Support wrote:I still find myself occasionally just .. glibly concluding that I'm talking to one of the (if not the) biggest trolls of SGW. :P
Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 12759

Tribulation wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:17 pm
Mathlord wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:12 pm This is a TF vs Olympus thread. Kindly leave the irrelevant smack talking to other threads. There's no reason we can't all be civil with each other despite all of your proclivities to douchebaggery. I don't give a good god damn about how you all hate each other, but is it too much to ask for some human decency to each other? There's no need to make anything more personal.

With that said, here is some relevant war smack talk. Flint, you backstabbing traitor, nice running to PPT like a whooped child. I was just starting to have fun with you. I'll see you son!

Nice try on the sneaky attack Mister :smt018
Darn you and your online-ness. First I had almost 0'd VENGEANCE from my main account and then he repaired then I tried you and you repaired...oh well there are always more people!
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.
Rodwolf
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: System Lord
ID: 1920808
Alternate name(s): *Het Licht Van Weleer - ID 1992112

jedi~tank wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:19 pm TBH actually keep Mayhem name out of it.

Ya just know stats might magically disappear... :smt047
Meh...
Colonel Jack Oneill
Forum Expert
Race: Tauri
ID: 1916485

Les Ennemis wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:02 pm I can take a lot of BS, but yall leave Cleo the f5ck alone. GO DIE, you wont be missed.. @Flint control your p@ssies
Then tell your **Filtered** to keep her mouth shut and stop posting on **Filtered** that does concern her. Might as well join TF cause she has been included due to her remarks , shouldn't be an issue since you love her so much
Flintcawk
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Terran Crusaders: TF
ID: 1933254
Alternate name(s): Flintlock

Its okay :smt058
I still love ya pops.
Tap for explosive fun!
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TF
ID: 1907332

Colonel Jack Oneill wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:49 pm
Les Ennemis wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:02 pm I can take a lot of BS, but yall leave Cleo the f5ck alone. GO DIE, you wont be missed.. @Flint control your p@ssies
Then tell your **Filtered** to keep her mouth shut and stop posting on **Filtered** that does concern her. Might as well join TF cause she has been included due to her remarks , shouldn't be an issue since you love her so much
she said good luck.. you are a ridiculous!!! your a punkazz keyboard warrior
philipbanks 2:41 PM

Man I can mass from right here in my shower and it feels nice

lesennemis 2:42 PM

stop using massing for non pure duties in the shower and yes i am quoting that
hokiehomeboy
Forum Regular
Alliance: Suicide Squad
Race: Hitman

So much this. Everyone just be nice to each other and have fun kicking each other in their accounts, not their faces. Good luck guys and gals, enjoy yourselves :)
Signature Here
[IMG]http://terranfamily.win/sigs/tommy/TestSig3.jpg[/IMG]

Thank you Tweetygirl for the glorious siggy!

[IMG]http://terranfamily.win/sigs/tommy/TestSig2.jpg[/IMG]
Colonel Jack Oneill
Forum Expert

Les Ennemis wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:58 pm
Colonel Jack Oneill wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:49 pm
she said good luck.. you are a ridiculous!!! your a punkazz keyboard warrior
Shouldn't you be drowning yourself in a bottle , must be a little drunk, read the top part dumb ass , take your time , I get it , the lines are a little fuzzy and probably doing circles on the screen
Flintcawk
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Terran Crusaders: TF
ID: 1933254
Alternate name(s): Flintlock

SHOTS FIRED
Tap for explosive fun!
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict

I dont even drink fool

Colonel Jack Oneill
Forum Expert

Cleo wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:01 am
Tribulation wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:43 am
Colonel Jack Oneill wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:59 am There are OE , im sure we will have a thread for them soon enough

TBH should just edit Title to "TF/MH/OE vs Olympus" or "Server vs Olympus". All the trash talking and crying can go on in one thread.
Says one of the main orgastrators for the whole lot of BS. Hokie standing up for you and then your allegations against him, drawing innocent parties in.

Go les <3 go TAF <3
Fight the good fight xx - Could give a **Filtered** about this part
Really I heard you where a drunk , we damn then ,at least then you had an excuse. So then whats your excuse for missing the part I have highlighted in RED , just for you :D
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict

No not a drunk... apparently im the biggest druggie on the game :smt050 that's saying something. LOL.. gatewars=hatewars drop ppt???

Philip Banks
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Endgame's Drunk
Race: **Filtered** Talk All Day
ID: 0

If anyone is a drunk its me. I will mass anyone drunk regardless of the wasted resources. **Filtered** it. Its a game after all.
Colonel Jack Oneill
Forum Expert

Philip Banks wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:28 pm If anyone is a drunk its me. I will mass anyone drunk regardless of the wasted resources. **Filtered** it. Its a game after all.

Nice :smt047
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

:smt043
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”