ESTABLISHING ZION vs Insert Name Here

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
naberius
Forum Irregular
Alliance: None ATM
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Revenge

Re: ESTABLISHING ZION vs Insert Name Here

Sorry to disappoint but I’m actually at work. I’m not sure where your getting your information from but you might want to mass them for the misinformation. :smt021 I hate when that happens

ESTABLISHING ZION
Fledgling Forumer
Alternate name(s): Establishing Zion, Mobius **Filtered**

naberius wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 12:35 am Sorry to disappoint but I’m actually at work. I’m not sure where your getting your information from but you might want to mass them for the misinformation. :smt021 I hate when that happens
Excuses like always. Takes less time to rebuild than it does to post that incoherent post... Let alone more than one.

Will those tears of yours ever stop rolling down your face?
naberius
Forum Irregular
Alliance: None ATM
Alternate name(s): Revenge

Sorry my mistake I thought you meant online in game lol. I don’t have time to log in and play until my break but I’m able to quickly come on here to chat with my best mate mobius. He’s a really decent guy and is a god at gatewars.

ESTABLISHING ZION
Fledgling Forumer
Alternate name(s): Establishing Zion, Mobius **Filtered**

naberius wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 12:48 am Sorry my mistake I thought you meant online in game lol. I don’t have time to log in and play until my break but I’m able to quickly come on here to chat with my best mate mobius. He’s a really decent guy and is a god at gatewars.
And the truth shall set you free!

Be sure to refer to me as NOOBius though. It makes the inferior feel better about themselves.

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”