Dual degradation *FIXED*

Seaborgium
Forum Intermediate
ID: 0

Dual degradation *FIXED*

I lost a dual today, and then took it back a few hours later, 4 hours and 37 mins later. When the person took it, it had 4 layers, when I took it back it hit its 5th layer.
It went from a Dual to a single, however per
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=205321&hilit=duals ... egradation

It says
Support wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:38 pm Over the two years since Planetary Degradation was introduced, a substantial body of feedback has been offered. Thank you all.

In the feedback, a picture was painted of a violent maelstrom of planetary ping-pong in which the inevitable direction was the abolishing of planets altogether. That was never the goal, and it is not today.
Preventing wild growth and static behaviour, yes.
Discouraging conquest and maintenance of planets, no.

So, after thorough deliberation and some brainstorming sounding boards, the following changes have been implemented as of today:
  1. Planets, retaken by their previous owner within 24 hours after being taken will not suffer any applicable degradation effect. They will still take infrastructural damage [stat reduction], and a layer is added to the planet, but a planet being retaken will not degrade in the retaking. Be mindful of the time limit.
  2. Players, attempting to retake a lost dual/triple while over the monthly dual/triple limit will be able to take this planet regardless of the limit, as long as the planet was not lost more than 7 days ago.

Please provide comments, criticism and thoughts as you have them.
I did not find anywhere it was taken back, its also not listed ingame updates either btw.

Here are the hits with time stamps
13:44 Noctis Lucis Caelum 10. lost 15 0 0 3 414,772,800,000
17:21 Noctis Lucis Caelum 10. conquered 15 0 0 43,199,720 3

Noctis Lucis Caelum ID 22479
My ID 1928117
Last edited by Support on Mon Apr 20, 2020 2:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated title to reflect status.
Nikola Tesla
Forum Regular
Alliance: Terran Family
ID: 7840
Alternate name(s): vakho

Re: Dual degradation

when i took it it said that it would turn to single if stolen again so sorry no bug there
BAU for Life!
ESTABLISHING ZION
Fledgling Forumer
Alternate name(s): Establishing Zion, Mobius **Filtered**

Nikola Tesla wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:52 pm when i took it it said that it would turn to single if stolen again so sorry no bug there
Incorrect. If the dual did not degrade when stolen by you. If the owner of the dual steals back within 24 hours, it would add a layer but not be broken.
reborn
Forum Elite

https://main.gatewa.rs/battlelog.php?id ... 2&isview=1

https://main.gatewa.rs/battlelog.php?id ... 3&isview=1

Was a newb thought i had 3 tri on all but meh :D

Anyway as stated it was within the 24 hours , as it was only 1 min later. So it should of only added a layer.

Id 5251
Thanks.
Image x2 :smt081
Spoiler
teesdale wrote:im going to start calling you Mathod man... because i swear to god your as dense as Mathlord is when it comes to arguing.

Ignore valid points from everyone else and believe your own verbal diarrhea, the pair of you.
i just accidently abandoned that planet i just took
[02:02] Scott - Harch - :

<<< **Filtered** MY LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
ESTABLISHING ZION
Fledgling Forumer
Alternate name(s): Establishing Zion, Mobius **Filtered**

I doubt this will be reversed. Tons of players have been hurt by the bug, but would take a long time to make everyone happy.
Seaborgium
Forum Intermediate

ESTABLISHING ZION wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:08 pm I doubt this will be reversed. Tons of players have been hurt by the bug, but would take a long time to make everyone happy.
Im sure some by now would just like a "Its fixed, shouldn't happen again"
reborn
Forum Elite

Idd would love to see its fixed, or at least working on fixing it. :)
Image x2 :smt081
Spoiler
teesdale wrote:im going to start calling you Mathod man... because i swear to god your as dense as Mathlord is when it comes to arguing.

Ignore valid points from everyone else and believe your own verbal diarrhea, the pair of you.
i just accidently abandoned that planet i just took
[02:02] Scott - Harch - :

<<< **Filtered** MY LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Return to “Bugs Archive”