SGW down? Report here! (ONLY HERE)

List all bugs for MAIN SERVER here

Please use the ascended/chaos/quantum sections for bugs specific to those servers.
redstorm
Forum Regular
Race: mug
ID: 1987148

Re: SGW down? Report here! (ONLY HERE)

Its because we all stole High Emptys planets by turning his merlins off isnt it :smt043
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict
Alliance: Ghost Riders 2ic Diplo
Race: System Overlord
ID: 1976503
Alternate name(s): Al Capone / ~Ryuujin Jakka~

thanks

same for me unable to see the log in code

ppt will be awarded is a good thing , i just hope everyone cant log in because some serious farming could be going on right now lol :-D
Field Marshall wrote: Ryu - Legend, best of the best...you're sick...and I hate your 5T MS! < in 2010 when the closes MS at the time was 2.8 T , shortly after i hit 7Trill and then 8tms (Long before the MS HUGE Buff Update !) and the next closest was just barely over 3T at the time it took many years and that mouthership to go untouched as rank 1 without any upgrades at all before ETL finally caught up to it and then a couple of others eventually while it sat reletively untouched for years , yet still to this day that account remains competitive with a great ms , under Drah's command. Many say i Pioneered the current MS Meta , which is both cool and i regret because ms's are insane these days lol !
~Belsamber~ wrote:Borek and Ryu for SGW guru's post are like mangasms, they're that good.
Cunning Plan
Forum Newbie
ID: 0

LOGGING IN

Okay guys I am having some problems logging in right now...

First few times I tried to log in it says something like "Maintenance mode"- not a clue what that means

Tried again a few minutes later and the 3 digit log in code is not loading so I can't log in yet.

Is it just me or anyone else experiencing this or know how to fix it?? :shock:
Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 12759

Re: LOGGING IN

The game is down for maintenance right now. When it comes back, people will all be placed on PPT so we don't lose our planets or any other nasty things.
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.
Borek
Forum Addict

i was able to get in a while ago, but it's back to no code again now, unsure when it happened :(
Edmund Blackadder-"The path of my Life is beset with Cowpats from the Devils own satanic herd!"
Mental
Forum Elite
Alliance: [ THE DARK DOMINIUM™]
Race: ~Da Bait~
ID: 55247
Alternate name(s): Melting Pot of Friendship.

Borek wrote:i was able to get in a while ago, but it's back to no code again now, unsure when it happened :(
the code came back and people lost resources before admin could ppt, So there will be a roll back and a 24 hour ppt with a random finish.
Spoiler
[14:42:10] The Anti Christ: Now I know what harch feels like
[20:15:16] Duderanch: Ben filled me up :P
[14:14] CC Leader: harriet harmon is a freak in bed
[01:42:08] The Anti Christ: Mental is my hero, I wish I was more like him
Chronus
Forum Intermediate
Race: System Lord

still no code for me
StrongFoxAlehouse
Forum Newbie
Alliance: none
Race: Kiotori
ID: 1917935
Alternate name(s): Hunter Kiotori, StrongFoxAlehouse, Ryooshi

I was getting the no code all day yesterday, no matter what device i used. today it's on maintenance mode so I'm glad they're working on it.
"How about it? Have a little game with me."
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict
Alliance: Ghost Riders 2ic Diplo
Race: System Overlord
ID: 1976503
Alternate name(s): Al Capone / ~Ryuujin Jakka~

ive been getting a code all day yesterday and today but says maintenance mode

but someone must be getting on......

Casualties of Gate Wars, last 24 hours: 215,190,629
Field Marshall wrote: Ryu - Legend, best of the best...you're sick...and I hate your 5T MS! < in 2010 when the closes MS at the time was 2.8 T , shortly after i hit 7Trill and then 8tms (Long before the MS HUGE Buff Update !) and the next closest was just barely over 3T at the time it took many years and that mouthership to go untouched as rank 1 without any upgrades at all before ETL finally caught up to it and then a couple of others eventually while it sat reletively untouched for years , yet still to this day that account remains competitive with a great ms , under Drah's command. Many say i Pioneered the current MS Meta , which is both cool and i regret because ms's are insane these days lol !
~Belsamber~ wrote:Borek and Ryu for SGW guru's post are like mangasms, they're that good.
Support
Site Admin
Alternate name(s): Juliette

Those are the records of the short and unforeseen uptime yesterday, ~Đea†ħ~. No one is getting on except for me at this point, such is the nature of Maintenance mode. Thanks for re-affirming it works though.

Maintenance mode will last until the rollback is complete, currently in progress (and provided everything holds it should not take hours, cannot guarantee though). You will forgive me for taking my time to do this properly in one go, as opposed to rushing back live only to be mopping up the mess for weeks after. :) Provided no other complications come up, the game will be back up today, rolled back and all.

In the meantime feel free to try out Chaos (alpha stage, it has bugs), and do not forget that Ascended is still on-air, so make sure to protect those assets!
GameSquire
Forum Addict
Race: The Canadian Tollan
Alternate name(s): StarGateMan

Goody Free PPT :D I was wondering what goes on now, At least I could
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
Ritalin
Forum Regular
Race: Mancunion

Support wrote:Those are the records of the short and unforeseen uptime yesterday, ~Đea†ħ~. No one is getting on except for me at this point, such is the nature of Maintenance mode. Thanks for re-affirming it works though.

Maintenance mode will last until the rollback is complete, currently in progress (and provided everything holds it should not take hours, cannot guarantee though). You will forgive me for taking my time to do this properly in one go, as opposed to rushing back live only to be mopping up the mess for weeks after. :) Provided no other complications come up, the game will be back up today, rolled back and all.

In the meantime feel free to try out Chaos (alpha stage, it has bugs), and do not forget that Ascended is still on-air, so make sure to protect those assets!
what is it your doing to main?

and as for Chaos... does this mean youve changed your mind about developing it?
Support
Site Admin
Alternate name(s): Juliette

It lives. :)

You can all log in again. If you logged in during the past 9 days you have 24+(random) hours of PPT. The game had to be rolled back to Tuesday 2nd instead of Wednesday 3rd due to unforeseen circumstances.

Please let me know of any severe account issues within the 24 hours, as much as possible anyway.
Also it might please you to know in vague businessy terms that should an event of similar nature occur again, new protocols should allow for an more streamlined return to normal operation.
Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 12759

Thank you for getting our addiction up and running again.

NO WAIT HOW COULD YOU I ALMOST HAD A LIFE AGAIN! :smt022

Tuesday was a better rollback choice anyway as there was potentially a three hour window where some people were logged in still while others couldn't get on. Good choices all around.
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.
~Snipez~
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Collective
Race: System Lord
ID: 1992766

its a **Filtered** joke not only do i lose what i gained i lost more from the day before great job admin 10/10

Return to “Bugs”