another xmas gift problem

nimious
Fledgling Forumer

another xmas gift problem

i dont even get the chance to pick a xmas gift, neither on black market or on upgrade your acc screen
i created my new acc day or so after i saw admins announcement, to see how the game has changed since i left it
Clarkey
Multi Hunter
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

Re: another xmas gift problem

I do not believe this is a bug. The reason for the xmas gift from Jason is to provide a gift to those that have been playing the game. If he were to provide the gift to people that register an account after the gift has started then you would end up with many people creating multi accounts to reap the benefits. Therefore this is no bug.
Image ImageImageImage
nimious
Fledgling Forumer

i was under impresion that admin among other things wanted to promote new players ( since most of his huge wall of text was centered around that topic)
by denying new players power boost in form of free supporter status (that they should get in their opinion, since on that anouncement nothing imply otherwise), you dont realy encourage them to play
also, creating multies for xmas gift would be seen in 5 minutes by looking on attack logs of people who farmed that huge amount of naq
[BoT] Jason
Forum History
Alliance: TA
Race: DIEDAYDIEDAY
ID: 13003152
Alternate name(s): Pimp,Slenderman

nimious wrote:i was under impresion that admin among other things wanted to promote new players ( since most of his huge wall of text was centered around that topic)
by denying new players power boost in form of free supporter status (that they should get in their opinion, since on that anouncement nothing imply otherwise), you dont realy encourage them to play
also, creating multies for xmas gift would be seen in 5 minutes by looking on attack logs of people who farmed that huge amount of naq
You can't see the attack logs of others though. Go mention it at a meet and maybe admin provides free SS for newbies
Pimping

Feb 06, 06:16 Field Marshall Attack defended 15 88,977,968 0 x,x62,635,278,400 900,114 details

| | Hero of the Year | |

Winner: BMMJ13
nimious
Fledgling Forumer

game moderators and admins cant look at attack logs of players?
and i dont know when is meet, but unless i'm mistaken its at night in my timezone :(
[BoT] Jason
Forum History
Alliance: TA
Race: DIEDAYDIEDAY
ID: 13003152
Alternate name(s): Pimp,Slenderman

nimious wrote:game moderators and admins cant look at attack logs of players?
and i dont know when is meet, but unless i'm mistaken its at night in my timezone :(
We can't, in game admins can though :)

And propose a solution here and someone could push it forward for you
Pimping

Feb 06, 06:16 Field Marshall Attack defended 15 88,977,968 0 x,x62,635,278,400 900,114 details

| | Hero of the Year | |

Winner: BMMJ13
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Hey Nimious, try http://newgrounds.gatewars.com. It is currently in open beta; you might like the changes from main. ;)
Reschef
Forum Elder
Alliance: ~Ricos Warlords~ (retired)
Race: System Lord
ID: 37648

a mate of me had a similar problem last year, seems like only people with suporter status are getting the gift.
Spoiler
Borek wrote: No one ever died from playing SGW, although i think some of the whiners may come close to drowning in their own tears :roll:
ImageImage
nimious
Fledgling Forumer

which is strange, since one of the gifts is free supporter status :)
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Reschef wrote:a mate of me had a similar problem last year, seems like only people with suporter status are getting the gift.
This is not accurate. Had it doublechecked after you posted. ;)
Clarkey
Multi Hunter
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

I'll leave this open if someone would like to check with Jason that only existing accounts should get the gift and not accounts created after the gift started.
Image ImageImageImage

Return to “Bugs Archive”