PPT's ending early? *INACTIVE*

~Tziki~
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Order
Race: Drunken Monkey

PPT's ending early? *INACTIVE*

I knew ascended PPT's have been messed with in terms of the end time etc to stop descention farming being abused.

However, as of late i've noticed main PPT's were being a little odd, like the timer being delayed a little or faster in some cases. I thought nothing of it and just though i was losing my **Filtered**.

Today however, i woke up and checked my NG account for the PPT timer i recorded it at 601 minutes. That was exactly 10 hours. I set an alarm on my iPhone (Timer) to count down 9 hrs and 45 minutes so that i had 15 minutes to log in and ppt. I logged in 30 seconds after the alarm went off.

I was off ppt, and lose a dual that i bought from the black market, and subsequently lost a layer (the offender was an idiot, i named the dual "Loses layer if taken" and of the 2 duals i had, he still took that one...)

Anyway, i'd like to know why my ppt was ended pre-maturely, as i assure you there was no mistake on my part.
Last edited by Support on Mon Apr 20, 2020 5:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated title to reflect status.
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
hokiehomeboy
Forum Regular
Alliance: Suicide Squad
Race: Hitman

Re: PPT's ending early?

~Zoxis~ wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:17 pm I knew ascended PPT's have been messed with in terms of the end time etc to stop descention farming being abused.

However, as of late i've noticed main PPT's were being a little odd, like the timer being delayed a little or faster in some cases. I thought nothing of it and just though i was losing my **Filtered**.

Today however, i woke up and checked my NG account for the PPT timer i recorded it at 601 minutes. That was exactly 10 hours. I set an alarm on my iPhone (Timer) to count down 9 hrs and 45 minutes so that i had 15 minutes to log in and ppt. I logged in 30 seconds after the alarm went off.

I was off ppt, and lose a dual that i bought from the black market, and subsequently lost a layer (the offender was an idiot, i named the dual "Loses layer if taken" and of the 2 duals i had, he still took that one...)

Anyway, i'd like to know why my ppt was ended pre-maturely, as i assure you there was no mistake on my part.
You put wrong time or gave your login details to wrong person and they sabotaged you... that correction with PPT times ending got fixed ages ago
Signature Here
[IMG]http://terranfamily.win/sigs/tommy/TestSig3.jpg[/IMG]

Thank you Tweetygirl for the glorious siggy!

[IMG]http://terranfamily.win/sigs/tommy/TestSig2.jpg[/IMG]
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Maybe your bad at maths :smt112

You need to be a math- lord - to do calculations in yer head
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
~Tziki~
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Order
Race: Drunken Monkey

I guess its lucky I did it using a calculator to be sure and checked it several times.

But in reality 601 minutes divided by 60 minutes (1 hour) still comes out at 10 hours and 1 minute. Which means, 9 hours at 45 minutes set on an alarm should give me 16 minutes to log in and ppt. Minus the 30 seconds it took for me to log in (as i was already at my PC) thats 15 minutes and 30 seconds. Yet i found i was off of ppt, and had been attacked multiple times a good 3-4 minutes prior to logging in. Meaning my ppt ended approximately 19 minutes earlier than it should have done.

Add to that, the fact i've had a suspicion over time (without measuring it) that my PPT's have seemed to be a little random and the timer seems to appear as though its not quite tracking the time properly during various ppts...

Then no, it doesnt take a genius to discover something needs to be checked.
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
IFLuX
Forum Elite
ID: 0

clearly it was done by one ascended being.
If you think otherwise you delusional like chloe
Spoiler
mcdeadly . : i would rather eat stool from fluxes bumhole than fight alongside DDE!
Clockwork Ben Allman: Does not count if you pay for it flux, and tbh, you always 'pay' one way or another :P
anonymous :THIS should be the TAF motto..." Can't hack a war? Join TAF, just go inactive and let a couple guys carry you until the enemy gets bored!"
Loki: like i said before
Loki: denis doesnt have friends
Loki: just people he hasnt pissed off yet

[10:11:58 AM] Loki: I'm a sniper
[1:30:17 PM] Dean Bailey: tbh im not that sleep deprived
[1:30:26 PM] Dean Bailey: i had a super epic nap from 3PM till 6 PM
[1:30:52 PM] Dean Bailey: and thankfully it wasnt the kind of nap you have with TAF.

[19:59:26] Denis Oman: i never had sex with drugs
[19:59:32] Denis Oman: but i did when i was wasted as **Filtered**
[19:59:52] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Bad things happen when drunk lol
[20:00:10] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Dont get me wrong i love my son

CJO - Judgement HC
Scott form what I hear, no one in this game could beat you in an onliner, you have mad skills

[10:16 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: Flux when are you going to accept that you have potentially one friend on this game and everyone else can't stand you? It's quite sad to watch.
[10:17 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: I think the worst part is the obvious psychological issue that you maintain this facade of being better than everyone but also putting it down to accounts are what matter

Return to “Bugs Archive”