Possible bugs due to server migration *FIXED*

hokiehomeboy
Forum Regular
Alliance: Suicide Squad
Race: Hitman

Possible bugs due to server migration *FIXED*

So it seems since the server migration a few potential bugs have popped up that i've noticed

Accounts that were on vacation on now showing in the rankings (not sure if intentional or a bug but it's cluttering up the place a bit)

I found at least one account that is off PPT and not on vacation mode, generating naq each turn but every time I try to hit I get logged out of game.

Bank captcha is broken and gives an error saying the site ID is invalid or something along those lines.
Last edited by Support on Mon Apr 20, 2020 3:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated title to reflect status.
Signature Here
[IMG]http://terranfamily.win/sigs/tommy/TestSig3.jpg[/IMG]

Thank you Tweetygirl for the glorious siggy!

[IMG]http://terranfamily.win/sigs/tommy/TestSig2.jpg[/IMG]
Support
Site Admin
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Juliette

Re: Possible bugs due to server migration

hokiehomeboy wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:53 pmSo it seems since the server migration a few potential bugs have popped up that i've noticed

Accounts that were on vacation on now showing in the rankings (not sure if intentional or a bug but it's cluttering up the place a bit)
Will need several ID's, and where they show. The rankings do not go out of sync as far as I can see.
hokiehomeboy wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:53 pm I found at least one account that is off PPT and not on vacation mode, generating naq each turn but every time I try to hit I get logged out of game.
Will need an ID.
hokiehomeboy wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:53 pm Bank captcha is broken and gives an error saying the site ID is invalid or something along those lines.
Patched.
hokiehomeboy
Forum Regular

Click any alliance and you will see accounts showing as:
{On The Cusp of A Black Hole...}
{Temporarily on the Protected Planets Treaty...}

Robe
Aussie Icon [ The Legion - HiveQueen ]
Disciples of Sobek (Flight Eater)
UnKnown of the AJNA Pretty sure she's been gone for a long time but now showing in the alliance page as on cusp of a black hole/PPT

these are just a few examples out of many on vacation that are showing up in pretty much all alliances now... even ostracized accounts are showing such as this one

Non-existent { :Ostracized: }
[ Dominium Of Chaos - DDE WARRIOR ]
Disciples of Sobek (Flight Eater)
Elder Ancient God of the AJNA

ID that when hit automatically logs me out is 84840 but they're still generating naq and hits don't go through

Also a couple of other bugs I have found...

the To Ascended button doesn't work as it should, tells me the one click option has timed out

the link to the forums isn't correct

also the forum link to report an error with bank capatcha doesn't work either

a few minor kinks but love the increased speed of the game :) well done
Signature Here

Human
Forum Regular
Race: Human

The numbers do not change after I clicked the back button on Chrome. Example, after I make an attack from the attack page, and I clicked back, the naq is stll shown. If not mistaken, this bug occurred few months back but was patched or solved. Thanks
Trade Feedback: viewforum.php?f=48
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

I can't mass - if I click on someone's name it automatically takes me to a black screen then auto logs me out...

This is on iPhone

If u click on any alliance TL, delta, ta, judgement, dde they haveplayers there that are on vac mode in the present rankings however when u click them it takes u to a dark screen then auto logs u out
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
hokiehomeboy
Forum Regular

harchester wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:48 pm I can't mass - if I click on someone's name it automatically takes me to a black screen then auto logs me out...

This is on iPhone

If u click on any alliance TL, delta, ta, judgement, dde they haveplayers there that are on vac mode in the present rankings however when u click them it takes u to a dark screen then auto logs u out
yeah i already posted this... one of the first things i noticed and then saw that someone not on vacay/PPT logged you out when you tried to hit :)

Also ascended ranks aren't updating either during or after turn change

forum link is working from ascended but not main as on main it points you to https://main.gatewa.rs/talk.gatewa.rs

To Ascended button seems to be working now

Thank you Support for all the hard work you are putting in :smt050 the game is running way faster overall and once these small issues are ironed out it will definitely make things much more enjoyable for everyone
Signature Here

harchester
Forum History

You say it auto logs u out - but change ur graphics to 2017 and you can hit them it seems all those on previous graphics are effected.

Meaning those on 2017 graphics can actively breach players who are getting the banned screen and steal their planets

There is A lot of duals out there atm I'm not hitting them as it's simply unfair :)
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
Gandy 181
Forum Expert
Race: System Lord
ID: 44650

I am banned on main

Not happy

80020 id

~hades~ ingame name

I have messaged u on here pvt skype and also emailed no responce as of yet.
Heisenberg
Forum Expert
Alliance: TDD
ID: 84840
Alternate name(s): The Architect

hokiehomeboy wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:21 pm
ID that when hit automatically logs me out is 84840 but they're still generating naq and hits don't go through
Fight me IRL.

Aug 07, 22:37 *P UTIN 500,000,000,000 Naquadah stolen 15 0 0 3 7,650,181,033,000 details
Aug 07, 22:37 *P UTIN 500,000,000,000 Naquadah stolen 15 0 0 6 7,633,352,023,000 details
Aug 07, 22:37 *P UTIN 500,000,000,000 Naquadah stolen 15 0 0 3 8,319,922,577,800 details

I'm guessing it fixed itself as someone managed to hit me about 2 hours ago.
harchester
Forum History

Gandy 181 wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:20 pm I am banned on main

Not happy

80020 id

~hades~ ingame name

I have messaged u on here pvt skype and also emailed no responce as of yet.

It says ur banned but your able to be hit bud
hokiehomeboy
Forum Regular

harchester wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:18 pm You say it auto logs u out - but change ur graphics to 2017 and you can hit them it seems all those on previous graphics are effected.

Meaning those on 2017 graphics can actively breach players who are getting the banned screen and steal their planets

There is A lot of duals out there atm I'm not hitting them as it's simply unfair :)
i said this exact same thing in private message to someone earlier... i got stripped of planets due to things beyond my control and i won't do it to someone else because that's just **Filtered** so i've not even been out looking for them

i did take some naq though because i gots to pay the bills... but i know how **Filtered** it is to lose planets due to things that you have no control over
Heisenberg wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:25 pm
hokiehomeboy wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:21 pm
Fight me IRL.

Aug 07, 22:37 *P UTIN 500,000,000,000 Naquadah stolen 15 0 0 3 7,650,181,033,000 details
Aug 07, 22:37 *P UTIN 500,000,000,000 Naquadah stolen 15 0 0 6 7,633,352,023,000 details
Aug 07, 22:37 *P UTIN 500,000,000,000 Naquadah stolen 15 0 0 3 8,319,922,577,800 details

I'm guessing it fixed itself as someone managed to hit me about 2 hours ago.
fight you IRL... awesome post bro! :smt043 but don't spam this topic as obviously this is a bug thread and it was a bug... harchester pointed out how someone could still hit you ](*,) :smt056
Signature Here

Support
Site Admin

Fixes and rollback to the time of migration incoming.
hokiehomeboy
Forum Regular

Support wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:01 am Fixes and rollback to the time of migration incoming.
can you throw in a server wide PPT to stop the complaining? there's been a few issues and that should satisfy everyone who were victims of the bugs
Signature Here

Castiel
Forum Expert
Alliance: DDE
Race: Angel
ID: 10351

Cant login, takes me back to main site everytime i try to login on chrome android, ascended however works ](*,)
What's it feel like? Took the wrong route
Watch it fall apart now you're knockin' at the wrong gate
For you to pay the toll, a price for you alone
The only deal you'll find, I'll gladly take your soul

Eleven's hour is over now, the clock is striking Twelve.
Support
Site Admin

Fixing and rollback are in progress. No one can log in.
Castiel wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:18 am Cant login, takes me back to main site everytime i try to login on chrome android, ascended however works ](*,)

Return to “Bugs Archive”