Possible bugs due to server migration *FIXED*

Support
Site Admin
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Juliette

Re: Possible bugs due to server migration

Based on the lack of detailed reports (no error message despite multiple requests to provide this detail), the issue of getting logged out around daily reset is closed as a glitch with apparently minimal impact.
Purple Rain
Forum Newbie

Support wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:14 pm Considering you wouldn't see the ads, reasonable not to get a bonus. :)
Purple Rain wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:13 pm iv noticed toggleing Banner Ads on dosent change your income. iv changed waited to turn change and income never changed shut it off and still no change.
Well that makes alot of sense LMAO
Duderanch
Internet Hero
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Ancient
ID: 58491

Support wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:49 am Based on the lack of detailed reports (no error message despite multiple requests to provide this detail), the issue of getting logged out around daily reset is closed as a glitch with apparently minimal impact.
Session Error
You are not logged in. Please try to login again.
Please note that cookies MUST be enabled to login, for security reasons.

Is the only message it gives. Only seems to be an issue on the new 2017 layout. Has a little more then minimal impact of your PPT'd at market reset.
The trade broker reports trade from Surtr to *Teesdale_ of 100,000,000 Naq for 33,000,000,000,000 Naq is complete.

Barbara! says: haha ok you can have a piece of my soul for 50bil naq

Skype= dan_P_@msn.com
Teesdale
[21:06:02] Jake/Tees: does black market work in there?
[21:06:18] robert: nah
[21:06:24] robert: uu go in miners
[21:06:24] Duderanch: Yeah Ben said did but can't untrin miners so no point
[21:06:37] Jake/Tees: sweet, so methlad not be able to fight back :D
[21:06:46] Jake/Tees: EADC
Naq sold in 2017 - 21q
Support
Site Admin

The comment above has been made obsolete by the ongoing investigation and discussion.

As discussed on Discord during office hours:
- High priority issue with medium impact;
- Situation has existed for 8 days, and is consistent: between 23:30 and 00:30, an unspecified number of actions lead to the 'Session Error' error message;
- Investigation is ongoing, given the apparent complexity and resilience of the issue no ETA.

The consistent nature of the issue gives you reliable information to take into account until it is fixed.
ie. Until this is resolved, refrain from putting your stats in danger by letting your PPT end around 00:00 gametime.
Human
Forum Regular
Race: Human

I tried to login www.stargatewars.com from PC at 2 different computer lab just now received the attached message.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Trade Feedback: viewforum.php?f=48
Support
Site Admin

Please use the actual domain to access the game. Update your bookmark to https://main.gatewa.rs, https://asc.gatewa.rs and https://ng.gatewa.rs

Thank you Human, will fix. :)

Human wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:29 am I tried to login www.stargatewars.com from PC at 2 different computer lab just now received the attached message.
Human
Forum Regular

I am building my fleets to my max capacity if 136,000, but everytime it reaches 100,000 or so, the figure drops to 10,000. Happened more than two times. All the naq used to build the fleets are consumed and gone into thin air. This is kinda annoying coz someone just took my planet and I need to recapture it while it is still there.

add: i just re-captured the planet. turns up only needed 10,000 fleets..but still hope to get the naq back
Support
Site Admin

Unable to replicate. Please provide an ID and make sure you weren't attacked while building your fleets.

Human wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:23 am I am building my fleets to my max capacity if 136,000, but everytime it reaches 100,000 or so, the figure drops to 10,000. Happened more than two times. All the naq used to build the fleets are consumed and gone into thin air. This is kinda annoying coz someone just took my planet and I need to recapture it while it is still there.

add: i just re-captured the planet. turns up only needed 10,000 fleets..but still hope to get the naq back
Human
Forum Regular

Support wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:06 am Unable to replicate. Please provide an ID and make sure you weren't attacked while building your fleets.

Human wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:23 am I am building my fleets to my max capacity if 136,000, but everytime it reaches 100,000 or so, the figure drops to 10,000. Happened more than two times. All the naq used to build the fleets are consumed and gone into thin air. This is kinda annoying coz someone just took my planet and I need to recapture it while it is still there.

I have pm-ed my id. thanks. yup, not being attacked. you can check that i made several attacks to fund the fleets (not banked in)
Support
Site Admin

These 'several attacks' are why your fleets evaporated. Fleets without repairs are dead after 11 attacks - take a look at their health degradation in your battle logs. :)
Human
Forum Regular

noobie mistake. sorry for the alarm

Return to “Bugs Archive”