Account Bugged *FIXED*

~Tziki~
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Order
Race: Drunken Monkey

Account Bugged *FIXED*

Both my main and my NG are bugged.

NG is permanently descended, despite being able to log into ascended and farm etc. (but rank wont calculate, and LF/AT's etc wont regenerate). Bonuses on main dont work, aka the % bonus to stats.

Main is the same, says im dormant (so lost %stat bonuses on main) but my ascended is not on vac like it says. Instead it has same problem as NG with rank, AT's etc. but the account has since been descended whilst waiting for it to be fixed, because it cannot generate LF, so 1 hit lowers the personals and they dont regen meaning someone got a free descention on the account (I hope this will be fixed too).

So since that unjustified ban that was accept gracefully, that was supposed to last 2 weeks... im now bordering 6+ weeks and still cant play.
Would appreciate a rememdy asap.
Last edited by Support on Mon Apr 20, 2020 3:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated title to reflect status.
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
Flintcawk
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Terran Crusaders: TF
ID: 1933254
Alternate name(s): Flintlock

Re: Account Bugged

Please help this man
:(
Tap for explosive fun!
killtacular
Forum Addict

Its called operator error
~Tziki~
Forum Addict

killtacular wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:52 am Its called operator error
depends who the operator is in this scenario :P All i did was log in.
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
~Tziki~
Forum Addict

Bump.

The NG account is still bugged. Not sure why Main was fixed and NG was ignored but its been a good 2 months+ and i've lost a lot of income, at's, app, dmu etc due to being permanently descended/bugged.
Tried emailing a couple times, and nudging admins on skype - no reply.
Would appreciate it if this could be resolved asap and potential compensation for loss of generated resources (at the minimum)
--------

Return to “Bugs Archive”