Do not allow units to be sent in perg *FIXED*

Heisenberg
Forum Expert
Alliance: TDD
ID: 84840
Alternate name(s): The Architect

Do not allow units to be sent in perg *FIXED*

Units were transferred to me in perg to auto kick me out of perg for everything to be stolen.

Any trades should either have to be accepted by the recipetant or stopped all together to stop this from happening.
Last edited by Support on Mon Apr 20, 2020 2:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated title to reflect status.
ESTABLISHING ZION
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Establishing Zion, Mobius **Filtered**

Re: Do not allow units to be sent in perg

I vote to keep this feature. Too many people hiding in perg.
killtacular
Forum Addict

**Filtered** perg
reborn
Forum Elite

I didnt know you could in perg, thats kind of **Filtered** up.
Image x2 :smt081
Spoiler
teesdale wrote:im going to start calling you Mathod man... because i swear to god your as dense as Mathlord is when it comes to arguing.

Ignore valid points from everyone else and believe your own verbal diarrhea, the pair of you.
i just accidently abandoned that planet i just took
[02:02] Scott - Harch - :

<<< **Filtered** MY LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
~nyx~
Forum Expert
Alternate name(s): CleoCatra, Temptress, Femme Fatale, Nyx, Cleo

Since when wAs trading an option in perg? Wouldn't think different realms could transfer or trade between each other :/
“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true;
the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard

No one is more hated, than they that speak the truth ~Plato
SGW player since 11 Oct 2005 memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=5707
dazman
Forum Elite

~NyX~ wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 9:52 am Since when wAs trading an option in perg? Wouldn't think different realms could transfer or trade between each other :/
It was a preg player sending units to another preg player.

To be honest I see no reason for preg anymore, it should be dissolved and all players pushed back to main.
disturbed_one wrote:its a war game so if by us massing random peeps ruins the game for them then maybe they should go play with barbi dolls ;)
Trade feedback thread~
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 48&t=70898
~nyx~
Forum Expert

dazman wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 11:01 am
~NyX~ wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 9:52 am Since when wAs trading an option in perg? Wouldn't think different realms could transfer or trade between each other :/

To be honest I see no reason for preg anymore, it should be dissolved and all players pushed back to main.
oic, last time I used perg there was no trade options, was a good option instead of vac
― Søren Kierkegaard

ESTABLISHING ZION
Fledgling Forumer

~NyX~ wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 11:20 am

oic, last time I used perg there was no trade options, was a good option instead of vac
I don't believe there is a trade option in perg. But you can send stuff. I see no reason for perg.
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

It’s in the game, nice duals tho Or so I heard :-D
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
~nyx~
Forum Expert

TheKraken wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 2:59 pm

I don't believe there is a trade option in perg. But you can send stuff. I see no reason for perg.
used to be handy back before there was a 3ic option ingame, alliance leader could still keep charge while taking some time out.

not sure if I find the move clever or dastidly, does the one sending the uu get stuck in perg until their army regains size?
― Søren Kierkegaard

ESTABLISHING ZION
Fledgling Forumer

~NyX~ wrote: Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:00 pm

used to be handy back before there was a 3ic option ingame, alliance leader could still keep charge while taking some time out.

not sure if I find the move clever or dastidly, does the one sending the uu get stuck in perg until their army regains size?
Send uu's, and then you have to raid to perg auto boot if you want to come to normal again. I say this is clever....I wonder who did it :-$
dark lord tacoma
Forum Elite
Alliance: ROT
Race: System Lord
ID: 1991753
Alternate name(s): *~Thoth~

TheKraken wrote: Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:25 pm
~NyX~ wrote: Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:00 pm

Send uu's, and then you have to raid to perg auto boot if you want to come to normal again. I say this is clever....I wonder who did it :-$
The perg auto boot amount is 88mill when I’m in perg I raid for no less than 1.6 mill uu so it takes no time or ats to raid enough to get booted or push people out,

I don’t see a issue with being able to boot people (I’ve personally kicked many out of perg) why should people be untouchable, if your worried bout being attacked go on vac
"Play the game for more than you can afford to lose... only then will you learn the game."
Winston Churchill
Tek wrote: Your're attempting to gain a steady footing, on a moral highground made of rice pudding.

You have started playing at 15:46:39 on 29. August 2008
Eärendil wrote:I am going to mass them all
harchester
Forum History

The man above me is correct =D>
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
reborn
Forum Elite

But there is no fuction buttons to send units, turns or naq in perg. At least ive never seen any in all my time playing.

So if ppl have been doing this and not reported this as a bug to which it is, then these ppl would b breaking the rules knowingly using something to get around game mechanics.
Image x2 :smt081
Spoiler
teesdale wrote:im going to start calling you Mathod man... because i swear to god your as dense as Mathlord is when it comes to arguing.

Ignore valid points from everyone else and believe your own verbal diarrhea, the pair of you.
i just accidently abandoned that planet i just took
[02:02] Scott - Harch - :

<<< **Filtered** MY LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
harchester
Forum History

:shock:

GLITCHERSSSSS CHEATERS BANNN THEM ALLLLLLLLL

Return to “Bugs Archive”