Kiwi Winter Sale / Northern Summer Sale No $20 free gift option??

List all bugs for MAIN SERVER here

Please use the ascended/chaos/quantum sections for bugs specific to those servers.
SWÅT
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Tauri Alliance - High Council
Race: Furling / Tolah
ID: 90071

Kiwi Winter Sale / Northern Summer Sale No $20 free gift option??

In the post about the Kiwi Winter Sale / Northern Summer Sale you mentioned about everyone getting a $20 Black Market gift for your return and to make up for last gift that didn’t happen. Was I wrong for thinking this was going to happen with the Kiwi Winter Sale / Northern Summer Sale or was this going to happen at a later date?? :-k
:smt015
Support
Site Admin
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Juliette

Re: Kiwi Winter Sale / Northern Summer Sale No $20 free gift option??

Understandable question considering the past months, but no, you are in more of a hurry than the timing.
It is happening - on a timer. 4 weeks of sale left, and I am usually somewhat predictable in my timing. (inb4 jokes about predictable no gift)

:smt117
SWÅT
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Tauri Alliance - High Council
Race: Furling / Tolah
ID: 90071

I was really concerned because the last sale went live while my account was on vacation and I missed out on the gift. It is an income account and I set Vacation every other weekend for a few days and didn't want to miss out on the gift. Can you please guarantee Vacationed accounts wont be passed over for the gift?!?!?! I am burning through Merlins leaving it off vacation trying to not miss the gift. :smt090 :smt022 :smt078
:smt015
~nyx~
Forum Expert
Alternate name(s): CleoCatra, Temptress, Femme Fatale, Nyx, Cleo

so is this for everyone or just those that were active at the time?

ie my main and ng have been on vac for months if I bring them off vac will I still get gift?
“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true;
the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard

No one is more hated, than they that speak the truth ~Plato
SGW player since 11 Oct 2005 memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=5707
Support
Site Admin
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Juliette

Every account which has been active (by the widest margin, i.e. everyone who at least logged in) in the past 30 days.

Of course, if anyone feels they missed out by a couple of days, I am willing to extend the gift to them as well. E-mail support@gatewa.rs with the relevant IDs and we'll chat.

~NyX~ wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 8:17 am so is this for everyone or just those that were active at the time?

ie my main and ng have been on vac for months if I bring them off vac will I still get gift?

Return to “Bugs”