How to use this board.

For the selling of accounts in Main/Main+Ascension/Chaos/Quantum for in-game resources

Moderator: Market Mods

Wolf359
The Big Bad Admin
Alliance: EPA
Race: Tauri
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

How to use this board.

This board is for the selling of accounts within Main/Main+Ascension/Chaos and Quantum.

There are a few guidelines on how to use this board:

1. This is for selling of accounts where users genuinely intend to leave the game in question - not so that users can sell an account to make a profit and then create a new account.

2. If a Main account is sold, then the associated Ascension account (if any) MUST be sold with it (and vice-versa). The accounts may not be split up; neither can one be sold and the other kept.

3. The price, whether it be for real money or in-game resources in any of the games must be clearly stated.

4. Clear profiteering will not be tolerated.

5. Once your account is sold - please indicate this in the relevant thread.

6. Rule 1 of the game states: 1) Only one account per person, per game server. Which means if you already have an existing game account, you are not allowed to purchase another to feed your current account. 1 account per player means just that. You are however allowed to delete your old account, and THEN purchase another to replace it.

<mod edit: I added a 6th rule, which really should go without saying, but it is better to be clear about these things>
Severian wrote:So I say as a last resort, splice Semper & Wolf359 for a good balance, Clone said unholy abomination a hundred times, let loose on forums and problem solved.
Mod Speak
Wolf359
The Big Bad Admin
Alliance: EPA
Race: Tauri
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

Re: How to use this board.

A gentle reminder to all about the Forum Rules on advertising accounts for sale - as a number of people have transgressed tehse rules in recent days.
Severian wrote:So I say as a last resort, splice Semper & Wolf359 for a good balance, Clone said unholy abomination a hundred times, let loose on forums and problem solved.
Mod Speak

Return to “Accounts for Sale”