OK!

for all the 'I quit' threads....
worry not - if you come back, you are not punished :)
Bad Wolf
The Man Behind the Curtain
Race: System Lord
ID: 0

Re: OK!

I always enjoyed reading your posts. It's a shame your leaving. I wish we worked together more in our time here. I think we could have changed a mighty few things.

Bad Wolf

The Man Behind the lost dreams
Mordack
The Spider
ID: 8500

Honours and Awards

Semper wrote:I thought it would be fitting to just pop by and say thanks for the kind words, I honestly never expected half of them from so many.

I also forgot to mention Mordack in my comments... #-o... but he would be at the bottom with Buck and the others who live in the UK anyway. I'll just buy you a drink Greg.

I'll be holding you to that.. mark my words.

The game is a lot poorer without you, but I think that many of the contributions which you've made and the way in which you've influenced people will long outlast you. Take good care, Shaun, and I'll be in touch.
"I bet you thought you'd seen the last of me.."

(TB)
odji nsu
Forum Expert

man **Filtered**, this sucks,, You killen me dude, what the hell, this is so **Filtered** upsetting ,

Well nothing i can do , Good luck old friend, and maybe one day i will get to the Uk and you can buy me that beer ,
~Coyle~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Doom
Race: Irish

odji nsu wrote:man **Filtered**, this sucks,, You killen me dude, what the hell, this is so **Filtered** upsetting ,

Well nothing i can do , Good luck old friend, and maybe one day i will get to the Uk and you can buy me that beer ,

You drink beer, i always had you as a Vodka man for some reason

...what makes you think Tom can't hurt you? Guy's a genius :P He's walking around, a free man, with over a hundred child molestation charges on him - Daku
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp

"lol.. you're infuriating at points even a little unnecessarily soppy, but I reckon those are no worse than my own qualities. You're also a great laugh, as equally insane as me when it comes to tastes in music and an interesting RP'er. I'll be in touch at points no doubt Chris."

Oh u big softy ^_^

Thanks man...means alot. Indeed we shall keep in touch.
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
MajorLeeHurts
Major Pain

[-(

:smt022
Kaboomer wrote: "Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for. "
killtacular
Forum Addict

I do not know if we have ever had a run in on the game, but I will never remember you for that. Your well spoken posts of truth in my eyes will always be remembered to me.

Semper your one of the great posters. Thanks for the great laughs and great reads. You wont know how many times I have almost spit up my drink on my laptop after reading a post of yours.

Ken
aka Killztacular
Biscuit
The Crumbly One

I'll always love you semp no matter how stale you think I am :-D
~[ Greased Gerbil ]~
Jack's Pet
Alliance: Just tremble...
Race: Careless Fairy
ID: 555555555

Semper wrote:Ashu:

Like the nicest person I ever met, ever.... he's a crazily loyal friend and any of you would be lucky to have him watching your back. I will try and make your wedding mate, I really will.

Yeah. Me lucky. I'd love to meet you at Ashu's wedding dude. Just listen out for the guy with the annoying Australian accent, calling everyone a bogan.

Honestly, it has been great having you around.

Cheers,

GG
Lithium
Forum Zombie
Alliance: The Pirate's Panties
Race: Pirate

a big man going Off , hope u ll return one day soon and shall we be here too ;)
good luck man ;)
Previously on GateWars Forum
The orgin of Guild
Spoiler
Lithium wrote:he was talkin bout me and remembering the days i was massing him wit one finger ;)
Guild wrote:is that the same finger you stick up your bum ? :smt060
Lithium wrote:no its the one who gave u life ;)
Field Marshall wrote:Lith put his finger up his bum and Guild arrived? :smt017
I wish that was genuinely true :)
Lithium wrote:oooo why there isnt any emo for this one , id have dropped of chair dead :smt042
MajorLeeHurts wrote:
Lithium wrote:oooo why there isnt any emo for this one , id have dropped of chair dead :smt042
Agreed that was the funnies **Filtered** ive read here!
Im sure JT is enjoying this thread , if he isnt hes in a coma !
Feedback Me
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=101259
semper
The sharp-tongued devil you can't seem to forget...
Race: God

thanks again guys for the kind words. My account is now sold..so I can really go.

Will pop in now and then to make my usual ranting post's.
Accolades/Titles:
Spoiler
Started Playing: April 2005
Honours (5): Hall of Fame 2009. Annual Awards Host 2008, 2009, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Winner (12): RP'er of the Year 2008, Runner Up Poster of the Year 2008, Debater of the Year 2008, War of the Year 2008, Poster of the Year 2009, Alliance of the Year 2009 (Nemesis Sect, Creator), Alliance War of the Year 2009 (Nempire vs Mayhem, Instigator), RP'er Runner Up 2009, Knew You'd Be Back 2010, Conflict of the Decade (FUALL v TF), Conflict of the Decade Runner Up (Ga vs TF), Alliance of the Decade (TDD).
Nominated (8): Writer of the year 2007, Avatar of the Year 2007, Poster of the Year 2007, Villain of the Year 2008, Player Sig 2008, Race Player of the Year 2009, Most Missed 2010, Alliance Leadership 2010, Most Missed 2011.
Commands (3): Supreme System Lord 2008, 2010, 2011 and 2012. System Lord Council 2006 - present. Dark Lord and Emperor of the Nempire 2009 - 2011.
Alliances (9): DDE, EA, OSL, TFUR, DDEII, AI, RM, WoB, Nemesis.
Forum Roles (4): Former Misc GM, Race Mod (Goa'uld), Debate forum patriarch and mod.
Angnoch
Dancing Shark God
Alliance: ~Leaf Village~
Race: Care Bear
ID: 1917273

*pokes Sean to see if he is real or if my delusions have finally started effecting my perception* is it really you? :smt047
Spoiler
GrizzZzzly
Furling
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Bear
ID: 29003

Toon_PDT_10
Spoiler
[TL]Brdavs says:
I reckon his mum gonna get him socks and stuff
time for me to step up :P
keep the childhood rolling
you know its over when you start getting underwear for christmas
I still tear up when I remember when my childhood ended like that
poof
one year legos
next year "brdavs, you`re 23 dont you think youre a bit old for legos now"
brutal I tell you
Spoiler
Mordack wrote:Personally, I am not a huge fan of life. I am of the general opinion that, from start to finish, it's painful and miserable; and that anybody that tells you differently is either trying to have sex with you or sell or you something.

Similarly, I believe that people in general are inherently flawed. Deep down, we are programmed to hurt one another; either physically or emotionally. People are naturally selfish and greedy; governed more by bestial urges than common sense or ethics. Society is a terrible thing, too. The more supposedly civilized we become, the more immorality and decadence become the main staple of our daily diet.

Before Lost concluded, my main flippant excuse for not killing myself was that I wanted to know how it ended. I will get back to you with a new one when I find it.
Spoiler
EPA BMMJ13 says:
:(
you should go eat
like 30 of them 32 oz steaks
Stanley says:
im stuffed right now
EPA BMMJ13 says:
store them in your cheeks for later
Sarevok Anchev
Fledgling Forumer

Semper wrote:thanks again guys for the kind words. My account is now sold..so I can really go.

Will pop in now and then to make my usual ranting post's.
Make sure you keep promoting your game changes man
Character Info:
Spoiler
Name: Sarevok
Sex: Male
Race: Human
Brief Background: Sarevok has been an orphan since he can remember. The orphanage where he was brought up does not know the identity of he's parents. He was discovered, left on the door step, with but a cloth covering him, and a pendant around he's neck, with an inscription no one has been able to decipher.
Having a keen eye for computers and technology alike, during he's stay at the orphanage had been studying by correspondence a science/computing degree.
Physical Characteristics: Of high strength and average stature. Sarevok has a balled head and a tattoo on he's forehead of an unknown origin. Sarevok's skin is of a light olive color. Hands as if they had rarely, if ever, performed manual labour of any sort.
He is wearing a black shirt, which is then covered by a green cloak with a hood that hangs down he's back. Also wearing brown pants and black boots to suit. Sarevok also has a pair of black gloves, that he will occasionally wear when cold, or doing manual work (perhaps the reason for little markings or callus on he hands)
Skills: Mediocre Guns, Mediocre Computer Programming Study, Mediocre Mechanical Engineering, Mediocre Lock Picking, Basic Knife Fighting (2 unallocated point 14/6)
Weapons: Knife, Zat
Chevs: 6,371 as of 14/05/10
Wolf359*
Forum Newbie

I saw it Semper.... I always made the good plays! ;)

Return to “Quitting....”