OK!

for all the 'I quit' threads....
worry not - if you come back, you are not punished :)
semper
The sharp-tongued devil you can't seem to forget...
Race: God
ID: 0

OK!

Right, i'm off for now. I don't know if i'll be back ever..but I have found on my leap frogging through the games history that when I leave a lot of good players have not been around when I have returned, so as is customary I shall give a message to some of the players I knew and played with.

Note on what I did to the RP:
[spoiler]I removed pretty much everything I had worked on. Why? Because I put a hell of a lot of work into the role play yet a lot of the time if he wasn't acting selfishly to further his own accounts within the RP, Zeratul was second guessing me. I did what I did not in anger or emotion (as I took the time to save everything before I removed it) I did it to teach a few young minds an important lesson about appreciation and what details are important and which ones are not. Ultimately I happily returned everything I removed within the hour so no real harm was actually done and you can all use my work for a long time to come, hope you enjoy it. ;)

So for any of you nay sayers who think I am going out like Clarkey, go to hell you delusional tits... :-D.

Hope you're happy now that I have cleared that up for all those who read this, Nick.[/spoiler]

Every good player, warrior and thinker eventually is spent...

So! some mentions are needed arn't they?

Radiance.
[spoiler]You're a manipulative swine. I know I am not a lone in doubt as to your gender and the truth of your whereabouts etc etc but... you're intelligent, generally funny and I owe you some smiles and laughs of good times. I'd never trust you but I can say you're one of the few people that did earn my honest respect.[/spoiler]

Tetrismonkey.
[spoiler]We have an understood hatred of one another. You think I am an arrogant ass, I know you're a stupid tit. One thing I can give you credit for though is your passion by which your pursue something, you just need to learn to think everything through before you let it loose. Take care.[/spoiler]

Gunz.
[spoiler]Another person I had some conflict with, but in the end we both found ourselves on a similar page. You were always spoken highly of and in better circumstances I do fear what the outcome may have been had we ever been able to truly work together. Good luck with what's left of Genesis and keep giving them hell.[/spoiler]

Jedi~Tank/Qacol.
[spoiler]I don't respect you at all for the way you've built your account, or that people claim you're a good player, nor would I expect you to lose sleep over such...but I have not given you the credit where it's truly due. You've been a good community player and a spirit in recent days and from what I have seen you've generally been a voice of reason in a lot of sticky situations and in your hands the game might be going somewhere again, all you need to do now is start focusing that mind to fixing the game not just the community. Goodluck and don't ever change.. lol.[/spoiler]

SuperSaiyan.
[spoiler]Sorry I had to let you down there at the end. The times we chatted you were a good man and if only you were not nearly as stubborn as me I may have called your friend.[/spoiler]

Jack.
[spoiler]Cox>House. You know it. :lol:[/spoiler]

Odin.
[spoiler]lol.. you're infuriating at points even a little unnecessarily soppy, but I reckon those are no worse than my own qualities. You're also a great laugh, as equally insane as me when it comes to tastes in music and an interesting RP'er. I'll be in touch at points no doubt Chris.[/spoiler]

Harchester.
[spoiler]The underestimated good guy I reckon. You annoy people because you've got a good account and you know it. They don't give you enough of a chance, keep at it mate they'll come round in time and see the nicer side of you. I am living proof of that. :)[/spoiler]

Clarkey, Robe, Lore.
[spoiler]I wish I could have worked with you at some point on the mod team. I feel that during your reign I would have had more support and a better guide to help me settle into the team more and let me move the mod team forward. You've all gained my respect as people through various means and I would always do my best to keep chatting to you beyond my departure. Who knows, the opportunity may one day arise, but just in case do take care. Thanks for the opportunity to do the annual awards Robe. Thanks for all the sig work in years gone Lore. Thanks for the support during the recent crap Clarkster.[/spoiler]

Man Called Jim.
[spoiler]I need to remember to check your facebook and see if you're actually called Jim. I can never remember. Well, you and I got a long and you can have the sig on the house. Keep in touch. :)[/spoiler]

Su.
[spoiler]I don't even know if you'll see this. You've said farewell to me twice before but hopefully I wont be stupid enough to come back this time. You take care Gary and if you work on anymore games I'll happily help out on your forums again... :lol:[/spoiler]

Noobert.
[spoiler]You suck at life. Where have you been on XBL all Christmas!!!? :evil: I'll be in touch I reckon, so wont say anything more or you might have to kill me. :shock:[/spoiler]

Psi.
[spoiler]I hope Dianalyn gives you the chance you probably deserve so you can come back to the forums and stop cringing with heart ache in the shadows. :lol:[/spoiler]

Jim.
[spoiler]Stay in touch you crazy french man![/spoiler]

Brythalious.
[spoiler]You are a good leader, a nice chap and you've kept your head about you through every politically negative/tenacious situation and every struggle. A player from 'ancient' times to look up to, a coveted friend and experienced warrior.[/spoiler]

Field Marshall.
[spoiler]Despite you being in Nemesis for nearly a year you and I never really did work together because you were always gallivanting around somewhere other than online lmao. A shame as I do indeed think had you been more active in Nemesis the legend of the little empire that could would only have been far grander.[/spoiler]

FreeSpirit.
[spoiler]lol..we are very like minded you and I Wes, probably to the point where we both always look over our shoulder once we've divulged our next dastardly plan to the other. You're a great asset to Genesis and I only wish you'd been in Nemesis under my command at some point. Stay in touch![/spoiler]

Tek.
[spoiler]Awesome player, awesome person. Down to earth and a down right good laugh. Probably deserved a better alliance than we relegated him too for so many months, would have been better had we had him in the Sect during it's prime. I will no doubt keep in touch via msn.[/spoiler]

Rocky.
[spoiler]A loyal friend who's been with Tyber, Duke and myself across more than one game and for several years. Good luck, take care and keep playing![/spoiler]

Calibretto.
[spoiler]Never really did get to know you that well Cali. You always seemed absent and never really around, but you were a good player and a good team member when you were and your loyalty to your friends is respectable.[/spoiler]

Gigs.
[spoiler]A bright light in the dim misery of this idiotic game. A true player and a good chap who can make some nifty sigs. I owe you one, I know and i'll do it! lol.[/spoiler]

Angnoch.
[spoiler]You were an interesting chat! lol... thankfully our conversations went beyond SGW and will probs continue to do so. Thanks for making a point with the mods about what was done to me.[/spoiler]

Odji Nsu.
[spoiler]We had some fun fights and you were a worthy opponent to say the least. A nice guy hides behind the system lord and you may be a black horse as far as the role playing goes! Say hi from time to time will ya, and I hope those other things you told me about get better.[/spoiler]

BMMJ13 (or whatever your silly name is).
[spoiler]Didn't talk much, but you were fairly funny. Anyone who reads this.. call him two second Barry. He loves it![/spoiler]

Agapooka.
[spoiler]Allow me to apologise. You wanted me to talk to you about alliance prospects. I never did (I went to NZ and forgot all about it for several months then felt guilty and pretended nothing happened hahahaha..). I can only imagine that it would have been immense due to the level of intelligence you act with. In my absence I would very much like to leave the debate section to yourself to look after if you want the job.[/spoiler]

Dmonix.
[spoiler]Donald, you're generally more eccentric than I think you realise. It's cool. You crazy south african lazy gamer... look after yourself, good luck with life and have fun.[/spoiler]

Josh.
[spoiler]Stay high buddy![/spoiler]

Zero.
[spoiler]I never see you on msn anymore Dean. :cry: So I will say goodbye for now and you better look after Nemesis for me with the others.[/spoiler]

Sun God Ra
[spoiler]Good chap from back in the day, will miss our conversations you old relic! make sure you look after Nomach for me and congrats again on being in Omega. :lol:[/spoiler]

Wolf359
[spoiler]If you ever do see this... good play man. Leaving when you did.[/spoiler]

Forum/Admin Jason
[spoiler]You worry too much about what everyone is going to think about you to the point it's disabling your game from progressing back to what it was. I just wish you'd snap out of it man....[/spoiler]

Minor DDE Alliances
[spoiler]I hereby accept your surrender from our vendetta.. :smt047[/spoiler]

Avenger
[spoiler]Your debate section post's really made me laugh at point (not at you, just because of their durability and their overall good quality). You're an ancient of the game and a lot forget that I think.[/spoiler]

Lithium
[spoiler]Mixed reviews.. but you turned out to be ok man. Good on you.[/spoiler]

J-Ronimo
[spoiler]Brilliant sig maker, great conversation when it comes to the line.. and as some may have guessed I value conversation ability alot when a lot of my time is spent on msn. You're a magnificent sig maker and congrats on your award.[/spoiler]

@ Any of Nem I have missed (yeah I missed a lot lol)
[spoiler]You're carrying on my legacy with that empire, something I slaved a bit to build. Thanks, sincerely. I couldn't be happier with the people who are looking after her, you may have had some trouble but you've stuck by each other and it's strangely a proud thing to see. :lol:[/spoiler]

Sammael
[spoiler]Don't stick around mate, you deserve better and you know what I mean. You made a mistake, we all do. Nice chap.[/spoiler]

Deni
[spoiler]Take it easy old girl. :smt039[/spoiler]

Apadamek
[spoiler]Don't see you round at all these days. Sad days for us all as you were always a good debate and a good laugh. Hope you enjoyed your time in the UK in the end. ;)[/spoiler]

Earendil
[spoiler]Mixed reviews, we had our ups and our downs.. but in the end we came to an easy grudging sorta respect.. just abouts. Take care matty![/spoiler]

Zeekomkommer
[spoiler]You got a lot of stick as Ombudsman but I think you did an alright job. Thanks for having the respect for people like you did the other day, I am sure it means a lot to them. Farewell![/spoiler]

Tekki
[spoiler]You seem like a very strong person, especially accepting the weight of OE on your shoulders, I can only imagine that stepping into ETL's shoes must be a very interesting prospect! Intelligent and fairly respectable you've done a good job with your account and you're a good mod and great thinker.[/spoiler]

Rienna
[spoiler]Interesting history, interesting lady. Shame our paths hadn't really crossed until the turbulent times of recent with the spam sections. Further shame we couldn't cross paths more ingame too. Glad I could help you with that issue in the past, goodbye.[/spoiler]

Magni
[spoiler]Very similar thinker to myself, except much wiser and far more benevolent. I hope everything works out for you in r/l man. Might catch up once or twice on msn, we'll see. Sorry for nearly ruining your RP.[/spoiler]

JMX
[spoiler]Glad you liked my sig man. Hope you make the game shake again like you did back in the day.[/spoiler]

Muffin person from HVE
[spoiler]Definitely the newcomer of the year. I dislike your name, because I can never remember how to spell it but anyway you are a descent guy and thanks for taking the time out to say thanks for the mod advice.[/spoiler]

Bazsy
[spoiler]You're insane when you want to be B-man, as probably as arrogant as me at points... but you've definitely go a great sense of humour and your head screwed on in the right place. Thumbs up for the B-man.[/spoiler]

Sarajevo
[spoiler]The most intelligent american I have ever met and the only one I have ever seen who truly comes close to knowing how to speak and write with english. You're a pain in the ass no doubt.. but you did impress me at points. Cya man.[/spoiler]

Biscuit
[spoiler]You're too stail for my liking! :-D jokes.. :([/spoiler]

AncientAnubis
[spoiler]You cynical old fool.. why are you not still playing and kicking peoples behinds? Meh.. the game lost a lot of evil when you departed.[/spoiler]

REK
[spoiler]The only GOD ALMIGHTY of this game. You made DDE what they are, no one should ever forget that... my personal 1-1's with you have always been polite and respectful and for that I am thankful.[/spoiler]

Vishnu
[spoiler]You take care of my RP you! But get more active foo![/spoiler]

Colton
[spoiler]Look after SuperSaiyan for me.. he might take this rather hard. :-D[/spoiler]

Spacey
[spoiler]I know you still read this place from time to time... so thanks for all the work you ever did for this place. You're a true unsung worker and hero of the game and the community.[/spoiler]

Ashu
[spoiler]Like the nicest person I ever met, ever.... he's a crazily loyal friend and any of you would be lucky to have him watching your back. I will try and make your wedding mate, I really will.[/spoiler]

FemmeFatal
[spoiler]You crazy girl you with all your husbands from here to timbuktu and hawaii! You were great when you were in nemesis and you're a true character. Ta ta![/spoiler]

Andrew
[spoiler]Final Fantasy Sucks... :lol: .. I know you'd love me so much for saying that![/spoiler]

Knight
[spoiler]Surprisingly friendly chap no matter how much stick I gave him and Mayhem. Perhaps not the most logical person I ever met, but definitely worth the time to talk to. Goodbye mate![/spoiler]

Rodwolf/Orph
[spoiler]Buck is sexier. Now both of you sell your accounts and leave! You're far too much fun for this place![/spoiler]

Angelos
[spoiler]G'day Newbie. ;)[/spoiler]

OK, well yeah.. I missed so many people out.. so sorry for that.. but I could be here for hours writing a personal note to everyone who's still here that I ever interacted with or worked with on anything beyond basic pleasantries. If I missed you off this.. then let me just say if I spoke to you beyond one word answers I thought something of you and you are very likely a cool person regardless.. you probably were just not signed into msn when I was writing this!

Diamond Dust, Buck, Duderaunch, Man Called Jim, Q man (you slag) and Law. You live in the UK, we'll be staying in contact as ever ;) I do genuinely believe that Phil will be here forever anyway.. the game will have to break before he leaves, lol.

My account will soon be on vac. All that's left is Nemesis, the forum legacy and the blackness of my name! :shock:

You all look after yourselves boys and girls. :twisted:
Accolades/Titles:
Spoiler
Started Playing: April 2005
Honours (5): Hall of Fame 2009. Annual Awards Host 2008, 2009, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Winner (12): RP'er of the Year 2008, Runner Up Poster of the Year 2008, Debater of the Year 2008, War of the Year 2008, Poster of the Year 2009, Alliance of the Year 2009 (Nemesis Sect, Creator), Alliance War of the Year 2009 (Nempire vs Mayhem, Instigator), RP'er Runner Up 2009, Knew You'd Be Back 2010, Conflict of the Decade (FUALL v TF), Conflict of the Decade Runner Up (Ga vs TF), Alliance of the Decade (TDD).
Nominated (8): Writer of the year 2007, Avatar of the Year 2007, Poster of the Year 2007, Villain of the Year 2008, Player Sig 2008, Race Player of the Year 2009, Most Missed 2010, Alliance Leadership 2010, Most Missed 2011.
Commands (3): Supreme System Lord 2008, 2010, 2011 and 2012. System Lord Council 2006 - present. Dark Lord and Emperor of the Nempire 2009 - 2011.
Alliances (9): DDE, EA, OSL, TFUR, DDEII, AI, RM, WoB, Nemesis.
Forum Roles (4): Former Misc GM, Race Mod (Goa'uld), Debate forum patriarch and mod.
Jack
Evil Reincarnated
Alliance: The Empire
Race: Dragonborn
ID: 6475

Re: OK!

Semper wrote:Cox>House. You know it. :lol:

Bull **Filtered**! House > Cox and the world knows it. :lol:
Ya'll acting like you know what monster is
Me have 25 years in the monster biz
All monsters think you can fuss with this
Well you can talk to me Snuffleupagus
Me sneak into your house, me leave before dawn
Your daughters will be pregnant and your cookies will be gone
Malx wrote:Make kids not cancer!
Mordack
The Spider
ID: 8500

Honours and Awards

Bye bye.
"I bet you thought you'd seen the last of me.."

(TB)
BMMJ13
Lord of Winterfell
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 89633

Honours and Awards

glare bye
Mar 18, 14:52 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 104,724,369 details
Spoiler
ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

Angnoch
Dancing Shark God
Alliance: ~Leaf Village~
Race: Care Bear
ID: 1917273

umm speechless =/ im not really sure how to take this Shaun, even though I was upset with you over the RP that last all of 20 minutes lol, I appreciate your efforts on here man, and naturally when you are on MSN we will continue to chat, one of these days we will match each other in 40k, my Chaos army against yours and we shall see who it is that comes out on top ;)
Spoiler
JolietJake
Forum Addict
Race: Soul Man

gl, semper (even if you do spell your real name incorrectly :lol: )

Don't sweat petty things and don't pet sweaty things.
temptress wrote:well I do call him jesus sometimes, but you don't want to know ;)
:lol:
well to be technical I usually say
"jesus, JJ get out of my clothes" :lol:
Magni
Forum Expert
Alliance: [TÅÅE]
Race: Ancient
ID: 75443

Bye bye, Shauny Man! The forum's gonna die a little without your wit...
Spam Emperor
BMMJ13 wrote:Statbuilder is such a stupid term. What do you mass people with? Hopes and Dreams?
Ashu
Michael Westen
Alliance: TAF
Race: Human
ID: 81691

Honours and Awards

And i broke a tear...And you will make it to my wedding...even if i have to go there and take you away from this misery for 3 days, by God you will be there!
Bias Admin colour
Empy
Derper
Race: Eldar

Semper wrote:Sarajevo
[spoiler]The most intelligent american I have ever met and the only one I have ever seen who truly comes close to knowing how to speak and write with english. You're a pain in the ass no doubt.. but you did impress me at points. Cya man.[/spoiler]

Wow, thanks! I didn't expect a compliment on my intelligence but I did expect to be called a pain in the ass! I try my best :-D

Bye Semper, nice knowing you! Hope you do return one day... I enjoyed reading your angry posts.

Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198036220818]Image[/url]
Spoiler
Q Man
blarney stone

i don't think you understand how close i was to curisng aloud when i read this. but i'll definatly be meeting up with you in the near future all going well.

so many things to say to you but well, you're not really leaving me, so its all good.

just stay on msn.

P.S. [spoiler]your sister is hot! :lol: i love you man! :-D[/spoiler]
I grew up on the street. No, not the hood, the Sesame Street.
[/size]
ImageImage
admin wrote:[23:50] * ~adminHere loves Q_Man
GrizzZzzly
Furling
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Bear
ID: 29003

why? :smt011
Spoiler
[TL]Brdavs says:
I reckon his mum gonna get him socks and stuff
time for me to step up :P
keep the childhood rolling
you know its over when you start getting underwear for christmas
I still tear up when I remember when my childhood ended like that
poof
one year legos
next year "brdavs, you`re 23 dont you think youre a bit old for legos now"
brutal I tell you
Spoiler
Mordack wrote:Personally, I am not a huge fan of life. I am of the general opinion that, from start to finish, it's painful and miserable; and that anybody that tells you differently is either trying to have sex with you or sell or you something.

Similarly, I believe that people in general are inherently flawed. Deep down, we are programmed to hurt one another; either physically or emotionally. People are naturally selfish and greedy; governed more by bestial urges than common sense or ethics. Society is a terrible thing, too. The more supposedly civilized we become, the more immorality and decadence become the main staple of our daily diet.

Before Lost concluded, my main flippant excuse for not killing myself was that I wanted to know how it ended. I will get back to you with a new one when I find it.
Spoiler
EPA BMMJ13 says:
:(
you should go eat
like 30 of them 32 oz steaks
Stanley says:
im stuffed right now
EPA BMMJ13 says:
store them in your cheeks for later
Ra
Sun God
ID: 10085

Now I only have Griz and Angnoch to talk to.. bug.. on msn. :smt085
Death is the Road to Awe

harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

i will never forget you mate your a pal

i love you

shame you left i want to mass a few more allainces with you :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

Well, I saw it coming you would leave, as you said you would do so for a while.
You've been such a central character and person of this game forums, alliance, ingame and msn wise.
We disagreed on things but well I always argue with people it's how I am haha.
Good luck with your plans/goals for future, if there's a London meeting or whatever planned for summer I might appear there who knows! :P
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Oink oink.. I'm honoured, and you know it. :D
All the best Shauny.. do get on top of the world someday. ;) It might crack under you, but at least it'll have had a hell of a ride.

I know we did.

Return to “Quitting....”