Goodbye All!

for all the 'I quit' threads....
worry not - if you come back, you are not punished :)
™THE_LEGEND™
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: ™F®G0TT3N L3G3NDS™
Race: F®G0TT3/\/
ID: 12795
Alternate name(s): ™THE_L3G3ND™

Goodbye All!

Well I have been absent from the game some time now, I have been on the forums as a guest a few times just seeing whats going on. Logged in this time just to say Hey and Good bye! I can see most of my ole friends and foes are pretty much gone now, after all I started playing this game when the game first launched. To my QW friends, we had some pretty good runs for some misfits.... Posted big numbers had a big pact for a few eras. Thank you all for allowing me to be your leader and friend. Cant believe its been nearly 10 years since I first started playing, to think I was just a almost 14 year old and now I'm almost 24. This place was the first place that I ever met some cool aussies, brits, canadians, and so on..... This was my first MMORPG experience, i still think its better than xbox live. I'd be lying if I said I don't miss this place or won't miss this place, I believe after 10 years its part of me. Late nights, all nighters, buying supporter status even when you don't have the cash to spare, all the deceiving and wars. The peace partys to the MSN messenger group chats... The alliance wars to the commander recruitment battles. Ill miss the spamming and its spammers. I was always a big Quantum fan, something about that 3 month reset made it so much for exciting and competitive. There were many times I should have won it but didn't come close, times I had the ball in my hand and quickly fumbled. It was great battling with such greats as HippyFool, ArtyBang, Elg, Jack, Zaphor and HE. You all take care and maybe, just maybe one day I will be back! after all.... You can't ever count a Legend out....
-T_L
™F®G0TT3N L3G3NDS™ and ™IMM®T4L L3G3NDS™ it's a beautiful thing!

Avay Made By Murkar, Siggy Made By Retribution
Mental
Forum Elite
Alliance: [ THE DARK DOMINIUM™]
Race: ~Da Bait~
ID: 55247
Alternate name(s): Melting Pot of Friendship.

Re: Goodbye All!

Live long and prosper.
Spoiler
[14:42:10] The Anti Christ: Now I know what harch feels like
[20:15:16] Duderanch: Ben filled me up :P
[14:14] CC Leader: harriet harmon is a freak in bed
[01:42:08] The Anti Christ: Mental is my hero, I wish I was more like him

Return to “Quitting....”