Time to call it a day

for all the 'I quit' threads....
worry not - if you come back, you are not punished :)
Method Man
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): ~odin~, KJ, Mathlord, Enter The Lion, Pheonix, Rek, Pisoi, ~Da Vinci~, Jaden, Crankshaft, Jason, Kikaz, Flintlock, Les Enemis, Disturbed, Priller, Lord Katsumoto

Time to call it a day

Well its time to go, cant be bothered with all the **Filtered** tbh

My account is sold and i will be around on my multi from time to time but other than that im done

So for all those who i have gotten to know over the years i say farewell and it was great playing with you!!

And the rest who pretended to be my friend but stabbed me in the back... i wish you well too!! ;)

I may comeback one day who knows but for now take it easy and have fun everyone

Peace

Sean
Click here for GW Calculators

Method Man wrote:
Maybe i am odin.. or odin is me.. and i am j3.. or j4 cant remeber how many J's there/i have been, and maybe i am the leader of all the main alliances and i am the one who sells the most naq and accounts in the game under a million proxies and i spend all day having conversations with myself. maybe there is only realy 2 people playing the whole game ... All the multiple me's and the one person who knows he isnt me.. would that be you? lol
NanoDrop wrote::smt105
:O that is some deep stuff lol
frosty
Forum Newbie

Re: Time to call it a day

from speaking to you , you seem like a nice guy so it will be sad for you to leave the game as all games need good players.

But what is this stuff about you being banned and the account deleted?
Duderanch
Internet Hero
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Ancient
ID: 58491

Take it easy.
The trade broker reports trade from Surtr to *Teesdale_ of 100,000,000 Naq for 33,000,000,000,000 Naq is complete.

Barbara! says: haha ok you can have a piece of my soul for 50bil naq

Skype= dan_P_@msn.com
Teesdale
[21:06:02] Jake/Tees: does black market work in there?
[21:06:18] robert: nah
[21:06:24] robert: uu go in miners
[21:06:24] Duderanch: Yeah Ben said did but can't untrin miners so no point
[21:06:37] Jake/Tees: sweet, so methlad not be able to fight back :D
[21:06:46] Jake/Tees: EADC
Naq sold in 2017 - 21q
Method Man
Fledgling Forumer
Alternate name(s): ~odin~, KJ, Mathlord, Enter The Lion, Pheonix, Rek, Pisoi, ~Da Vinci~, Jaden, Crankshaft, Jason, Kikaz, Flintlock, Les Enemis, Disturbed, Priller, Lord Katsumoto

i wouldnt worry about it, it is just a dream that a few people have that i will be banned because THEY have accused me of something, i have spoken to admin and she says she does not suspect me of using scripts as my logs look the same as any other active farmer..

Basically it was a witch hunt that has been going on for a while, It is evident you have just spend a good bit of money on the game/account so Admin isnt so harsh to delete you Plus i am still playing the game and the account in question for suspected cheating is the legal multi i am playing on at the moment so dont let them make you worry about it!! if i am to be banned and delted this will only fall on me.. you have nothing to do with it!

Method Man wrote:
Maybe i am odin.. or odin is me.. and i am j3.. or j4 cant remeber how many J's there/i have been, and maybe i am the leader of all the main alliances and i am the one who sells the most naq and accounts in the game under a million proxies and i spend all day having conversations with myself. maybe there is only realy 2 people playing the whole game ... All the multiple me's and the one person who knows he isnt me.. would that be you? lol
Method Man
Fledgling Forumer

Duderanch wrote:Take it easy.
thanks Duderz, you too mate

Method Man wrote:
Theon35
Forum Irregular

Good luck in future!

Return to “Quitting....”