Goodbye

for all the 'I quit' threads....
worry not - if you come back, you are not punished :)
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp
ID: 0

Re: Goodbye

Kikaz wrote:Well hope you stay in touch bud, been away almost a year and been thinking about coming back in the last month or so, seeing old friends leave isn't helping with the decision to come back much though to be honest.
You should just come join me in my tree house, we can play snakes and ladders and drink chocolate milk like the cool kids that we are!
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
RGuilliman
Forum Newbie
Alliance: Valhalla
Race: Ultramarines
ID: 1914227

Hey Odie, I can say from all of us in The Collective, I mean Valhalla, Good luck out there All-Father Odin. See you out there old timer, and keep in touch mate.
What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough.
Colonel Jack Oneill
Forum Expert
Alliance: Olympus
Race: Tauri
ID: 1916485

Cheers Bud,

I lasted 5 years and just recently came back
Wolverine_nl
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: MidNight
Race: Ancient
ID: 68833

Odin, thanks for getting me back in the saddle here at gatewars!

Having fun in general, real-life or virtual and making the best of things is most important, I have total respect for that.
You are my aussie bud, if you ever are here in The Netherlands, you are welcome to stay and drink a good vodka and toast to life. 8)

Cheers mate!
~Odin~
Alföðr

Thanks fellas :)
Its been good to get away from it all. I have gotten back into writing which is great and focusing more on RL stuff. It has been fun, still looking to sell my main account though >< lol
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
Spoiler
Colonel Jack Oneill
Forum Expert

ODIN.

How much?
Army Size
MS power
Covert LVL

ASCENDED ACCOUNT INFO
Clockwork
The Ablest Man
Alliance: Multiverse
Race: Clockwork Admin
ID: 1940718

Colonel Jack Oneill wrote:ODIN.

How much?
Army Size
MS power
Covert LVL

ASCENDED ACCOUNT INFO
Linky....
Admin for all the Forum things...
Click Me for forum rules.
Click Me for Game admin contact details.
~Odin~
Alföðr

Both accounts officially sold now. Odie is out of the sgw business now. Thank you to all my alliance members and friends. I'll pop in on skype from time to time to bug you all. Think of all the people that are now happy they don't have to deal with the ultimate sgw weapon....Odin's spamming of the inboxs lol.
Spoiler
Kjarkur
Spark of the Ori
Alliance: DDE - Leader
Race: System Lord
ID: 1909457
Alternate name(s): Kjarkur, JL, KJ

Odin,

We were rarely, if ever, on the same side in this game. Almost every single big war or battles, Odin was on one side and myself the other. Yet you and I have had so much fun. It's been respectful and honorable. I will celebrate the day you return. (You will have to return if you wanna hit on me some more. :-D

You've had a "few" skirmishes with Empire in your time here - but I'm pretty sure we will miss you more then some of your team-mates. And you will miss us! We know you and you know us pretty well.

On behalf of the Dark Dominium Empire,
We wish you all the best on all your future endeavours.

/KJ
:smt060
There are no men like me. There's only me.
General & Battle Moderator
- > SGW Hall of Fame
- > SGW's Hero of the Year
- > SGW's Villain of the year 2010->
- > SGW's Most Missed Player of the year 2011->
CC90
Forum Expert
Alliance: Endgame
ID: 666
Alternate name(s): The Millenium, ~CLOUD~, ~Ragnarok, OMA SEIKU

:smt088 :smt088

Good luck dude hope life takes ya on a wonderful journey....

We have had our ups and downs been partly responsible for each of us having meltdowns in the past...

I wont forget about my time in the collective you made a bunch of halfwits into a family :)

Now on a better note who bought the account time for me to get a little massy :smt025
22:00:43 Colonel Jack Oneill -Rob Merkley: ok, Well there you have it I suck and am a noob, ill leave the fighting to you mightly mutha **Filtered**Image
harchester wrote: Harch - no more massing from me ;)
Colonel Jack Oneill
Forum Expert

I bought the Original Odin account lol, after returning after not playing for 5 years. Its was an honor to take over an account from a vet, I remember him well from 5 years ago when his alliance was the Collective.
~Odin~
Alföðr

Kjarkur wrote:Odin,

We were rarely, if ever, on the same side in this game. Almost every single big war or battles, Odin was on one side and myself the other. Yet you and I have had so much fun. It's been respectful and honorable. I will celebrate the day you return. (You will have to return if you wanna hit on me some more. :-D

You've had a "few" skirmishes with Empire in your time here - but I'm pretty sure we will miss you more then some of your team-mates. And you will miss us! We know you and you know us pretty well.

On behalf of the Dark Dominium Empire,
We wish you all the best on all your future endeavours.

/KJ
:smt060
Thank you ever so much my friend, I have played this game since September 2006 and you have been hands down the best leader of DDE in my personal opinion. We have had many great conversations and had a good perv at one or two gents in the past LOL. Since your reign I have made many DDE friends which if you had of told me that 3-4 years ago I would have spat my drink out all over the place however now I would happily pour you all a drink myself...perhaps even Robert :smt056 lol.

Colonel Jack Oneill I am sure the account is in good hands with you, do it proud and most of all, have fun with it :)

*humps CC90's leg*

Now all we need is for Harchester to change the name and email address on my old NG account and I will be super happy >< lol
Spoiler
Colonel Jack Oneill
Forum Expert

:smt025
CC90
Forum Expert
Alliance: Endgame
ID: 666
Alternate name(s): The Millenium, ~CLOUD~, ~Ragnarok, OMA SEIKU

Yeah youl be waiting for a while lol
22:00:43 Colonel Jack Oneill -Rob Merkley: ok, Well there you have it I suck and am a noob, ill leave the fighting to you mightly mutha **Filtered**Image
harchester wrote: Harch - no more massing from me ;)
dazman
Forum Elite

Take care old friend. Don't be a stranger.
disturbed_one wrote:its a war game so if by us massing random peeps ruins the game for them then maybe they should go play with barbi dolls ;)
Trade feedback thread~
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 48&t=70898

Return to “Quitting....”