Farewell

for all the 'I quit' threads....
worry not - if you come back, you are not punished :)
Lord Yojimbo
Forum Elite
Alliance: Retired
Race: Retired

Farewell

Now that my account has been sold, I now think its time to post here:

It has been an honour and a pleasure to have played with many of ye guys over the last 8 plus years. It has been a pleasure.

I must say though that most importantly - I am ever grateful to the best bunch of lads and lasses in TF who gave me a second chance to achieve alot here and to have had the chance to serve two terms in the TF HC - ye guys I served in the HC deserve special thanks for the support and confidence you gave me and being in the HC was an all time high for me....

So I leave now on my own terms and at an all time high point - I wish you all well and as I always say:

Good Hunting :smt050
Awards :smt106

I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
Clockwork
The Ablest Man
Alliance: Multiverse
Race: Clockwork Admin
ID: 1940718

Re: Farewell

Shame to see people leaving, Good luck :smt006
Admin for all the Forum things...
Click Me for forum rules.
Click Me for Game admin contact details.
Norbe
Forum Elder
Alliance: TÅ Åtlantis Expedition
ID: 37481

Been a pleasure and you know it. See you soon my friend. First round is on me.

~Norbe~
Albert Einstein:"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
Master Splinter:"The moral high ground...the best place to sight your artillery"
ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): ƒëmmë ƒatalë
temptress
cleo_catra

all the best out there in RL land :)

femme xx
To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
31/07/2012 6:13:16 AM Hope Light ID's mean nothing imo if you can back yourself up.
31/07/2012 6:13:22 AM Hope Light only **Filtered** hide them.
Be careful who you trust, even the devil was once an angel
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 7#p2510387
Spoiler
Section Admins - who will be 'in charge' of the section in question. They will be responsible for the overall feel of the section, the setup/structure, and most importantly the community/users in the section. This will incorporate the old 'ombudsman' role. And insofar as the Section Admin is responsible for the users, they are also responsible for the high level mod behaviour towards the users.
So -as a user - if you have an issue with how you are treated, rules, bans, whatever --goto the section admin... They are there for you!

There is no 'reporting structure' in this setup -- tech, mod, and section admins are all on equal footing, each with their own (somewhat overlapping) responsibilities.
Mods report directly to the mod admin, and indirectly to the section admin for the section in which they mod.
T R U X
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: DDE
Race: DDE
ID: 0

take care
Flintcawk
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Terran Crusaders: TF
ID: 1933254
Alternate name(s): Flintlock

SALUTE
Tap for explosive fun!
Lord Yojimbo
Forum Elite
Alliance: Retired
Race: Retired

Thank you everyone - it has been an honour.

As for you Mr Norbe - get that pint of Carling ready :smt050
Awards :smt106

I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Return to “Quitting....”