ciao

for all the 'I quit' threads....
worry not - if you come back, you are not punished :)
~nyx~
Forum Expert
Alternate name(s): CleoCatra, Temptress, Femme Fatale, Nyx, Cleo

ciao

Time for the final goodbye,

I came in as Cleo(catra) and leave as Cleo,

I started in Oct 2005, to keep a watchful mother's eye on my daughter who was playing and being hit on by a married man, anyway many just assumed I was her older sister so I went with that :D

Time goes on she goes away for schooling and stops playing but kept on regardless, gave me something to do while taking care of my elderly sick mother (RIP),

Last year I came back to game to fill in time while my daughter returned to TAFE (college), keeping a lowish profile as Nyx until fate stepped in and I saw a forum member Duke of Asgard being bullied/trolled, one of those that came to his defense was Hokie and from that my last ever SGW husband.

Over the years I've had a few SGW husbands, lovers and a couple of RL relationships with players, and made life long friends along with some enemies and foes. Those that matter have me on FB, <3

Sadly events this year have made playing too stressful and not fun at all, costed decade long friendships and betrayal by those I once considered close friends. Yes Scott, Ian and those at Olympus/Judgement I am looking at you.

I would congratulate Trib for her ability to play the SGW men, not seen the likes of since JockPrincess/Centurion Prime.
(I am still undecided if that is better or worst from an actual woman). Part of me admires it, and part of me is disgusted at the level you will allow others to treat another woman for your own end.
Turning the boys on one another while supplying your "stalker" with intel. I'd admire that if I wasn't the one paying the cost.

Also Kirsten for the doubters is 100% real, I'm just glad she never actually played to be on the recieving end of your BS, I hope no one ever takes your girlfriends/wifes/daughters/mothers name and slander/plaster it all over the internet in a game.

I had hoped to make it to Unending and completing the current ascention achievement I'm on, but today was final straw. This girl is too old for this **Filtered**, so I'm out.
“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true;
the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard

No one is more hated, than they that speak the truth ~Plato
SGW player since 11 Oct 2005 memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=5707
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Re: ciao

Best of luck in your future endeavours, I'm sure you will be back in some shape or form.

You are a good strong persona of this game and it is a loss to the community that your quitting.

We knew each other back when this game was young and I always considered you a friend it's just a shame things turned out the way they did.

Best of luck

Scott
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
~Tziki~
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Order
Race: Drunken Monkey

Oh look, more crying.
Your a mother you say? Its a damn shame when mothers act more like the children they are supposed to be role models too. Stop whining about other people, playing the victim and insinuating people are being turned against you. Trib has about as much effect on the men in Olympus as any other member would, i dare say less (Sorry trib). Hells its Tweety thats the big tease. Trib keeps to herself. So once again your wrong and just looking for someone to blame.

I have no doubt you will appear again under another name, keeping a low profile. I welcome it, and i hope when you do you take on a few life lessons aswell. I very much dislike talking down to my elders, but in this case - you have a lot of growing up to do.

See you when you return.
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
Tribulation
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Olympus
ID: 0

Interesting that you sit there on the moraly high ground stating that you defended those who were bullied and came to their defense, and that you try and state you hope no one slanders other girlfriends/boyfriends ETC yet you post this prior to saying this:
I am still undecided if that is better or worst from an actual woman
Actual woman?! lol Sorry to be the person to give you the news... EDITED BECAUSE IT WAS TOO HARSH...... Any time you're in my area, I will happily show you just what type of woman I am :)

Turning the boys on one another while supplying your "stalker" with intel. I'd admire that if I wasn't the one paying the cost.
Turning the men? lol that sounds like you are a passive woman who will willing follow "the men" were ever they go and whatever they do or want you to do. Sorry I do as I please and "the men" I surround myself with respect me and I respect them. How about you admire that a woman can insert herself in a game full of men, some egotistical and sexist, and show that you can hold your own and get their respect for that. Sorry that you're paying for you'r inability to adapt to the game.... not my fault :)

TBH I hate to see another active player leave the game.... But I guess you're constitution and resolve are lacking the strength needed. Maybe next time you will surround yourself with ppl who will support you and not use use.

PS. You're surrender is accepted if you chose to return at a later date. Good luck in your RL endeavors
Old sigs
Spoiler
Flintcawk
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Terran Crusaders: TF
ID: 1933254
Alternate name(s): Flintlock

Toodles
Tap for explosive fun!
IFLuX
Forum Elite
ID: 0

Spoiler
mcdeadly . : i would rather eat stool from fluxes bumhole than fight alongside DDE!
Clockwork Ben Allman: Does not count if you pay for it flux, and tbh, you always 'pay' one way or another :P
anonymous :THIS should be the TAF motto..." Can't hack a war? Join TAF, just go inactive and let a couple guys carry you until the enemy gets bored!"
Loki: like i said before
Loki: denis doesnt have friends
Loki: just people he hasnt pissed off yet

[10:11:58 AM] Loki: I'm a sniper
[1:30:17 PM] Dean Bailey: tbh im not that sleep deprived
[1:30:26 PM] Dean Bailey: i had a super epic nap from 3PM till 6 PM
[1:30:52 PM] Dean Bailey: and thankfully it wasnt the kind of nap you have with TAF.

[19:59:26] Denis Oman: i never had sex with drugs
[19:59:32] Denis Oman: but i did when i was wasted as **Filtered**
[19:59:52] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Bad things happen when drunk lol
[20:00:10] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Dont get me wrong i love my son

CJO - Judgement HC
Scott form what I hear, no one in this game could beat you in an onliner, you have mad skills

[10:16 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: Flux when are you going to accept that you have potentially one friend on this game and everyone else can't stand you? It's quite sad to watch.
[10:17 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: I think the worst part is the obvious psychological issue that you maintain this facade of being better than everyone but also putting it down to accounts are what matter
CC90
Forum Expert
Alliance: Endgame
Race: System Lord
ID: 666
Alternate name(s): The Millenium, ~CLOUD~, ~Ragnarok, OMA SEIKU

u were massed because c2 is a member of TL and him joining you shows TL and suicide squad are working together so don't get your panties in a twist
22:00:43 Colonel Jack Oneill -Rob Merkley: ok, Well there you have it I suck and am a noob, ill leave the fighting to you mightly mutha **Filtered**Image
harchester wrote: Harch - no more massing from me ;)
~wilco~
Forum Expert

Cleo wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:35 am Time for the final goodbye,

I started in Oct 2005, to keep a watchful mother's eye on my daughter who was playing and being hit on by a married man, anyway many just assumed I was her older sister so I went with that :D

Time goes on she goes away for schooling and stops playing but kept on regardless, gave me something to do while taking care of my elderly sick mother (RIP),

Last year I came back to game to fill in time while my daughter returned to TAFE (college), keeping a lowish profile as Nyx until fate stepped in and I saw a forum member Duke of Asgard being bullied/trolled, one of those that came to his defense was Hokie and from that my last ever SGW husband.

Over the years I've had a few SGW husbands, lovers and a couple of RL relationships with players, and made life long friends along with some enemies and foes. Those that matter have me on FB, <3

Sadly events this year have made playing too stressful and not fun at all, costed decade long friendships and betrayal by those I once considered close friends. Yes Scott, Ian and those at Olympus/Judgement I am looking at you.

I would congratulate Trib for her ability to play the SGW men, not seen the likes of since JockPrincess/Centurion Prime.
(I am still undecided if that is better or worst from an actual woman). Part of me admires it, and part of me is disgusted at the level you will allow others to treat another woman for your own end.

Also Kirsten for the doubters is 100% real, I'm just glad she never actually played to be on the recieving end of your BS, I hope no one ever takes your girlfriends/wifes/daughters/mothers name and slander/plaster it all over the internet in a game.

I had hoped to make it to Unending and completing the current ascention achievement I'm on, but today was final straw. This girl is too old for this **Filtered**, so I'm out.
Let's add in the fact u are a dillusional **Filtered**.

For the record if you don't come back it will be too soon.

Good riddance!!

P.s take Hokie with you !!
CC90
Forum Expert
Alliance: Endgame
Race: System Lord
ID: 666
Alternate name(s): The Millenium, ~CLOUD~, ~Ragnarok, OMA SEIKU

~wilco~ wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:44 am

Good riddance!!

SHOTS FIRED
22:00:43 Colonel Jack Oneill -Rob Merkley: ok, Well there you have it I suck and am a noob, ill leave the fighting to you mightly mutha **Filtered**Image
harchester wrote: Harch - no more massing from me ;)
hokiehomeboy
Forum Regular
Alliance: Suicide Squad
Race: Hitman

Good riddance!!

I'm not going anywhere... should you be out making up more lies to tell about me? you're great at it but it's too bad only the ignorant believe you :)
CC90 wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:28 am u were massed because c2 is a member of TL and him joining you shows TL and suicide squad are working together so don't get your panties in a twist
so by that logic i should go mass the NG accounts of everyone i'm at war with... having no regard if they are war with us directly or not... fair enough :) i've got a really pretty list that tells me such things :smt043 and for the record we are in no way affiliated with TL, TF or any other alliance any more than Judgement is affiliated with Olympus or any other alliance...

you applaud a player leaving like it's a victory but it's another shot in the foot for the game... i guess that's what you consider winning... making everyone quit playing except yourselves so you can circle jerk about how awesome you are... good god this is why i rarely visit the forums... bunch of keyboard warriors who have spent years honing their typing skills to be as awesome at being **Filtered** as they possibly can... congrats you won... i give up on trying to be keyboard warrior because you all clearly have the art mastered

your regularly scheduled flaming will continue below this line

Thank you Tweetygirl for the glorious siggy!

[IMG]http://terranfamily.win/sigs/tommy/TestSig2.jpg[/IMG]
~Tziki~
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Order
Race: Drunken Monkey

hokiehomeboy wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:41 pm

Good riddance!!

I'm not going anywhere... should you be out making up more lies to tell about me? you're great at it but it's too bad only the ignorant believe you :)
CC90 wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:28 am u were massed because c2 is a member of TL and him joining you shows TL and suicide squad are working together so don't get your panties in a twist
so by that logic i should go mass the NG accounts of everyone i'm at war with... having no regard if they are war with us directly or not... fair enough :) i've got a really pretty list that tells me such things :smt043 and for the record we are in no way affiliated with TL, TF or any other alliance any more than Judgement is affiliated with Olympus or any other alliance...

you applaud a player leaving like it's a victory but it's another shot in the foot for the game... i guess that's what you consider winning... making everyone quit playing except yourselves so you can circle jerk about how awesome you are... good god this is why i rarely visit the forums... bunch of keyboard warriors who have spent years honing their typing skills to be as awesome at being **Filtered** as they possibly can... congrats you won... i give up on trying to be keyboard warrior because you all clearly have the art mastered

Does that mean that you are infact quitting? since to play the game is to be a keyboard warrior by definition? :-k
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
hokiehomeboy
Forum Regular

~Zoxis~ wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:25 pm
hokiehomeboy wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:41 pm

Good riddance!!

Does that mean that you are infact quitting? since to play the game is to be a keyboard warrior by definition? :-k
no i'm not quitting... and neither has cleo

i'm sorry if that's as disappointing to you as it will be to so many others but i'm not going anywhere... i can't please everyone because no matter how much lube i use on them they still find it pickly even though i shave :(

all joking aside the point is despite personal feelings about different players applauding a person quitting and encouraging another to quit as well isn't something that should be done... we all play the game for fun so when did that stop? or did what is considered fun change? i'm old so maybe i'm behind the times

i appreciate you not flaming me for my post... your post was funny and well thought out so kudos to you =D> ... but the point i was trying to make still stands :)
Signature Here
[IMG]http://terranfamily.win/sigs/tommy/TestSig3.jpg[/IMG]

harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

If she hasn't quit then this thread is abit of a waste of time,

Perhaps she should request this thread locked to avoid spam cause it's just another pointless flame thread otherwise
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
hokiehomeboy
Forum Regular

harchester wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:05 am If she hasn't quit then this thread is abit of a waste of time,

Perhaps she should request this thread locked to avoid spam cause it's just another pointless flame thread otherwise
OMG i agree with harch... never thought i'd see the day lol

but it's true it will be just another flame war as cleo hasn't quit and i personally don't want to see it happen as another player leaving game isn't something anyone should encourage despite your own personal feelings... clearly some want to see me quit too but if you want to see everyone you dislike quit then who do you war after that? :)
Signature Here
[IMG]http://terranfamily.win/sigs/tommy/TestSig3.jpg[/IMG]

Flintcawk
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Terran Crusaders: TF
ID: 1933254
Alternate name(s): Flintlock

Cant say i didnt see this coming.
Tap for explosive fun!

Return to “Quitting....”