CJO OUT

for all the 'I quit' threads....
worry not - if you come back, you are not punished :)
Colonel Jack Oneill
Forum Expert
Alliance: Olympus
Race: Tauri
ID: 1916485

CJO OUT

Its been an amazing ride since returning, building a formidable account and back to back wars, with very little time in between. Meet a lot of great people on my 2nd tour in GW and will not soon forget some. Met some real **Filtered** as well, you know who you are.

A few shout out to some off the amazing people that make this game amazing
Trib -
Nebirus
Harch
CC90
Drah

The core players, i meet while in the fake DDE , which lead me to joining them in the group. Great bunch of people, solid crew that loved nothing more than killing **Filtered**. I feel my love for the game starting dieing after this group fell

Denis - Great guy, full of mouth ( which I loved ), made everyone of my sigs since returning

Chris ( faminie) - solid guy, straight up and funny as hell, aggressive in game, and now hold the keys to My account. Do it proud bud

Flint - Has been an enemy for as long as I can rememebr when I was DDE, to find him as an ally - great guy, care about his team mates .

JT - old school bud from back with DDE was an EMPIRE to be feared - glad I got the chance to chat him again. Brings back some memories

Robert - How can you not loves this guy,

Dazman - always an enemy, but would mass regardless of his losses, always put his money where his mouth was

ETL - damn you ETL and your crazy onlining skills, always was a blast warring you

Mathlord - a little off his rockers at time, but a formidable onliner , some fun battle where had there

Da Vinci - you crazy inhuman bastard - will never forget our 1 hr onliner, I think total dead from both side was 1.2 billion uu . You crazy bro

Curomo - solid guy, trust worthly and up front, another top notch GW player in my books

If i missed anyone, give me **Filtered** LOL.

Will pop in from time to time

Later All that made this game what it is
CC90
Forum Expert
Alliance: Endgame
Race: System Lord
ID: 666
Alternate name(s): The Millenium, ~CLOUD~, ~Ragnarok, OMA SEIKU

Re: CJO OUT

I'm 4th!!!

Im **Filtered** 4th :o

Haha don't be a stranger you **Filtered** one of the best guys sat and got stoned out my pie with on skype and massing some beaches :smt025

You better pop on now and then and give us the crazy eyes mate

Also on a side note to relive our first massing of each other a little pro tip...

Your wife's vagina resembles the twin towers... Ain't no one crawling out there alive.... :smt043

Peace out brother hit me up on skype if your ever around :smt025
22:00:43 Colonel Jack Oneill -Rob Merkley: ok, Well there you have it I suck and am a noob, ill leave the fighting to you mightly mutha **Filtered**Image
harchester wrote: Harch - no more massing from me ;)
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Yes... it was a good group of players.

Have fun rob stay classy... :smt050

Tho it’s nice you think I make this game amazing.. im sure 98.9% of the game would disagree :smt100
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
CC90
Forum Expert
Alliance: Endgame
ID: 666
Alternate name(s): The Millenium, ~CLOUD~, ~Ragnarok, OMA SEIKU

harchester wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:41 am Yes... it was a good group of players.

Tho it’s nice you think I make this game amazing.. im sure 98.9% of the game would disagree :smt100
Its that snivelling 1.1% huh :smt043
22:00:43 Colonel Jack Oneill -Rob Merkley: ok, Well there you have it I suck and am a noob, ill leave the fighting to you mightly mutha **Filtered**Image
harchester wrote: Harch - no more massing from me ;)
IFLuX
Forum Elite
ID: 0

#1 as allways :smt050

remember this !
Spoiler
mcdeadly . : i would rather eat stool from fluxes bumhole than fight alongside DDE!
Clockwork Ben Allman: Does not count if you pay for it flux, and tbh, you always 'pay' one way or another :P
anonymous :THIS should be the TAF motto..." Can't hack a war? Join TAF, just go inactive and let a couple guys carry you until the enemy gets bored!"
Loki: like i said before
Loki: denis doesnt have friends
Loki: just people he hasnt pissed off yet

[10:11:58 AM] Loki: I'm a sniper
[1:30:17 PM] Dean Bailey: tbh im not that sleep deprived
[1:30:26 PM] Dean Bailey: i had a super epic nap from 3PM till 6 PM
[1:30:52 PM] Dean Bailey: and thankfully it wasnt the kind of nap you have with TAF.

[19:59:26] Denis Oman: i never had sex with drugs
[19:59:32] Denis Oman: but i did when i was wasted as **Filtered**
[19:59:52] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Bad things happen when drunk lol
[20:00:10] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Dont get me wrong i love my son

CJO - Judgement HC
Scott form what I hear, no one in this game could beat you in an onliner, you have mad skills

[10:16 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: Flux when are you going to accept that you have potentially one friend on this game and everyone else can't stand you? It's quite sad to watch.
[10:17 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: I think the worst part is the obvious psychological issue that you maintain this facade of being better than everyone but also putting it down to accounts are what matter
dark lord tacoma
Forum Elite
Alliance: ROT
ID: 1991753
Alternate name(s): *~Thoth~

Take care CJO
"Play the game for more than you can afford to lose... only then will you learn the game."
Winston Churchill
Tek wrote: Your're attempting to gain a steady footing, on a moral highground made of rice pudding.

You have started playing at 15:46:39 on 29. August 2008
Eärendil wrote:I am going to mass them all
Colonel Jack Oneill
Forum Expert

CC90 wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:26 am I'm 4th!!!

Im **Filtered** 4th :o

Haha don't be a stranger you **Filtered** one of the best guys sat and got stoned out my pie with on skype and massing some beaches :smt025

You better pop on now and then and give us the crazy eyes mate

Also on a side note to relive our first massing of each other a little pro tip...

Your wife's vagina resembles the twin towers... Ain't no one crawling out there alive.... :smt043

Peace out brother hit me up on skype if your ever around :smt025
That what an epic post, LOL but I would expect nothing less from you
Colonel Jack Oneill
Forum Expert

harchester wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:41 am Yes... it was a good group of players.

**Filtered** the rest they just jealous they didnt get to kick ass beside ya. Cheers bud
Colonel Jack Oneill
Forum Expert

Dark Lord Tacoma wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:24 am Take care CJO
Cheers Bud
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅÅE
Race: I Love Lampey!
ID: 1992329
Alternate name(s): ~Tom~, Andy, Field marshall, ETL, Huxley, rudy, borek, rocky, C2, bruno, harsasnails, robe, R8, couzens, Lord Katsumoto, Da reno, The Queen of england, and a pineapple but only on sundays.
Location: In Side Daku While playing on multis and useing my scripts

Best of luck in the future, hope to see you around again. Don't be a stranger :)

Matt: I like men, especially when they are bent over in the shower.

Trade Feedback
naberius
Forum Irregular
Alliance: None ATM
Alternate name(s): Revenge

:smt089 bro gonna miss you mate. Your 1 of the most genuine guys in the game and I probably trusted you most. Like ian said mate don’t be a stranger and keep in touch bro.

Colonel Jack Oneill
Forum Expert

~Dä Vinci~ wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:27 pm Best of luck in the future, hope to see you around again. Don't be a stranger :)
I’ll be around :)
Colonel Jack Oneill
Forum Expert

naberius wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:58 pm :smt089 bro gonna miss you mate. Your 1 of the most genuine guys in the game and I probably trusted you most. Like ian said mate don’t be a stranger and keep in touch bro.
Of course I’ll be around , you where one of my top favs for sure
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Whuuuut. :smt022. I'm only back for 3 months and your leaving? ; :smt014 :smt075 :-({|= well we are fb friends so defiantly will keep in touch.

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
borg
Forum Irregular

cjo - genuine guy u will be missed m8

Return to “Quitting....”