Been fun, account sold, Kjarkur/Dauntless has left

for all the 'I quit' threads....
worry not - if you come back, you are not punished :)
Kjarkur
Spark of the Ori
Alliance: DDE - Leader
Race: System Lord
ID: 1909457
Alternate name(s): Kjarkur, JL, KJ

Been fun, account sold, Kjarkur/Dauntless has left

It's been an honor, it's been fun and a great one and half year.

Although I do not wish to leave and would personally love to stay - I'am forced to sell my account. Needed cash, FAST, litterally to save my life - there was no other way to get the money. I have to pay so much next month that I can't borrow money coz next month I have to use my salary on so many other things among bills. I've put myself in a difficault position.

I will probably create another account you know to say hello ingame and keep in touch with the game. But I wont become active again as I will just stay a total n00b and honestly don't have what it takes to build up another strong account.

I will miss you all and I would like to give special regards to The Legion... some people might think badly of us. But you know what? I don't give a damn, we are a good group of friends who stick together and back each other up anytime.

I would like to thank EnterTheLion who maybe without knowing helped me alot.

And of course, BIG THANKS to Flavar who raised me, took me in as a n00b who was being bullied and protected me and made me who I am :D

and a few else ( I WILL forget many important people in my sgw career but that's because I'm in a hurry writing this post)

-Everyone in TL, Svarun, eXtremer, Raven, Lajh, MadCat, Blahh, Killy and the rest of you. You guys all ROCK.

- Optimus Prime_ aka Cztah! a good friend, big temper maybe but a great guy none the less.

- Teal'auc, even though you are a tok'ra I do love ya :* and you love this big bad System Lord don't ya?

- GunniH - awesome guy and a good friend. I always call him my little brother although he isn't in real life. We do know each other in r/l though. :-D

- Pict1on - Maybe not a big player here but a great friend and did show good progress around here. Good luck mate.

-Apollo, you are such a good friend. And so good to talk to. I will miss ya :*

-Su, su su su what to say. No matter how much I disagreed with you on occasion I never, ever lost my respect for you. I would have fought for you with every troop I had.
Great guy, great leader. I just believe a little more in democrazy within alliances but hey we agree to disagree. Love ya Su ;*

-Magius, oh my... where do I start. Well babe we might have had our disagreements but I hope I do leave with us on good terms. Last I checked everything was ok and I might be many things but I don't 'hate' people in a RPG game.

Mix, you are a good guy to talk to and a true friend. Always so helpful.

-Ra, you were a good friend and I loved serving with you in Alpha. Wasn't sometimes always sure what type of a friend you were but I know you are a good friend.

-Apophis... spammer........ j/k I've always loved ya. Enough said.

TitaniaX ... I just put you here coz I needed a girl on the list.
*lol* sorry babe I love ya too... call me ;*

-Curumo, awesome guy. You always know where you have him. Honest and a good friend.

-Lord_Rylan, always liked ya. I'm not all too happy about how you became too much of a really bully type Omegan. But a good guy though and I'd back ya up anytime.

-PSICOLIX, always had a great respect for you. Good guy.

- Lord Neqael, you crazy ******* - great guy and a good friend. Plus not a bad sig maker at all. :D

-REK, LOL sometimes I'm not sure what you are... some kind of a lunitick or a genious with a great sense of humor. Either way I love ya and too bad I didn't get to see you in Miami. But there's always next year :wink:

-Mujo, I can't say anything else to you that I LOVE YOU MUJO you are simply the best. :smt033

-HellFire, Kittie, you are a good friend and I loved how you and I could simply talk about anything and helped each other with real life issues etc. I often feel like we actually know each other in real life hehe. You are a great guy.

And again,

-Flavar, great player, great friend, great commander. You are awesome my old friend. Thanks for everything.

Best Regards,
Kjarkur
a.k.a.
Praetor
a.k.a.
Dauntless
Last edited by Kjarkur on Wed Aug 22, 2007 8:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
There are no men like me. There's only me.
General & Battle Moderator
- > SGW Hall of Fame
- > SGW's Hero of the Year
- > SGW's Villain of the year 2010->
- > SGW's Most Missed Player of the year 2011->
Arashi
Forum Newbie
Alliance: Alpha Allegiance (retired)
Race: NanoTiMistress

Re: Been fun, account sold, Kjarkur/Dauntless has left

Hugs, good luck... and you better come back... or else... :P
Retired
Dragon impersonating a human and failing.
Ferra
Forum Irregular
ID: 39507

sorry to see you go :(
motte
Forum Irregular

sad to see you go mate. but what shall i say i will be gone soon aswell. never was a forum person but still know a few persons in here.

anyways good luck my friend maybe we will see us again some day in future

<FaRmLaNd> Motte is an unstoppable german massing force
Spacey
Forum Zombie
ID: 0

good luck and have fun
"We few. We happy few. We band of brothers.
For those who shed their blood with me today
will always be my brother."
Ra
Sun God
ID: 10085

Honored to get a mention mate, hope you get all the money sorted out. Maybe we'll catch you back in sgw some day, till then have a good one.
Death is the Road to Awe

Apollo
Goa'uld Temptress
Race: Railway Stakes
ID: 1337

Kayjay - as sorry as I am to see you go; at least I know that you are looking after yourself. And your health/happiness/wellbeing is important to me. Goodbye, Mine Icelandic Hottie, and have a great life.

:(
The Goa'uld Temptress has returned.
Kjarkur
Spark of the Ori

Thanks guys. Now with some people in PM/MSN/IRC telling me to come back and not do this because of my car - it isn't because of that - this is mostly because of news I got from my doctor. So please step back people and respect my descision.

And yeah I know I forgot to mention a few great people like Raven_ and many others. But you guys know who you are. I don't forget good friends.

And I'am certain the buyer of my account will take good care of it. He was my alliance leader ones and was very helpful and nice. I'm glad to see my account go to him.

Regards,
KJ
- > SGW Hall of Fame
Teal'auc of the Void
Stubborn Tok'ra
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Tenno SKOOM
ID: 38133

I will miss you mate. You have been great friend, despite the fact we didn't talk too much recently. If you do decide to come back, I'll be happy to help you back on your feet to strenght.

Yours trully,

Teal'auc / Jen
Nothing but a whisper from past...
I like, totes need a nice signature. But I'm lazy to put one in. Just imagine one.
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

No don't leave! You create a new account if every person mentionned here is really your friend and sends you 250-300k uu you'll get a decent army in no time (not 65mil but quite good in short time meant).
I'll personally send 250k uu.
:-D
Selling doesn't mean leaving: see there has been many who sold, came back, and are doing quite well (Pianomutt/Bill got a lvl 27 and 25k UP in a week with help from community)

So you have NO excuses to leave!
:D

Signed the spammer :-D :-D
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
TipsY
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: none
Race: Da Derrty One
ID: 55247

Mate we have always been good, mostly in 2006 but I always liked you. I am sad you had to go, but seeing as it was unavoidable I am honoured to look after your realm. I hope the Men will accept me as their new Commander. I will always be available to you on MSN and to assist if you make a full return. 8)

Signed TipsY, new 55247 owner
IT'S NOT THE SIZE OF THE BOAT, IT'S THE MOTION ON THE OCEAN ;)
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

Well at least Kj's account didn't fell in hands of a n00b :-) :-) that's already a good thing :)
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
Kjarkur
Spark of the Ori

My men have always been good friends with Tipsy as their old god has always been and now he is their new god.
Take good care of them Tipsy, I really liked them. :D

I will create a new account and slowly begin playing again as soon as Tipsy changes the name of the account.

Regards,
KJ
- > SGW Hall of Fame
TipsY
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: none
Race: Da Derrty One
ID: 55247

Okay mate will do it ASAP. 8)
IT'S NOT THE SIZE OF THE BOAT, IT'S THE MOTION ON THE OCEAN ;)
HellFire
Forum Regular
ID: 0

Not even a passing mention? ; . ;

I'll miss you Kjarkur.

<3 Kittie

Return to “Quitting....”