Not Sure

The Community's new book club where you can recommend and discuss your favourite novels to keep one busy during those boring hours of waiting to bank.
Angnoch
Dancing Shark God
Alliance: ~Leaf Village~
Race: Care Bear
ID: 1917273

Not Sure

If this is the proper place to put this, but it seems most relevant and interesting for the book club members as I know quite a few of the denizens here are more than moderately interested in writing...

there is a wonderful competition if anyone is interested it is called Nanowrimo and it is a fun little thing that takes place in November, where you have one month to write a 50k word novel the editing and all that is done in december the goal is to just turn out the novel regardless of content as long as it has a coherent storyline, fine tuning can come later. I signed myself up this will be my first year so having someone do it with me would be excellent, not to mention any support, I will of course gladly post excerpts as I write it come november if anyone actually wants to read them lol
Spoiler
Ashu
Michael Westen
Alliance: TAF
Race: Human
ID: 81691

Honours and Awards

Re: Not Sure

This seems interesting. :)
Bias Admin colour
Angnoch
Dancing Shark God

indeed it does, would be cool to see more people I know entering, and seeing which of us can truly finish, and sharing ideas back and forth keeping each other motivated
Spoiler
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

as you know, we find this idea interesting...

oh, and we fixed the url tag... you'd used - instead of =
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...
Angnoch
Dancing Shark God

*chuckles at SS* you silly little pirate, its a npo and more importantly if you read the terms of agreement insure that you are copyright protected...besides it'd be nice to have some friends around to keep us all focused and "sane"

Zera thank you mate, and I know you are interested, the more the merrier
Spoiler
Angnoch
Dancing Shark God

woohoo
Spoiler
Psyko
The Irresistible
ID: 0

Actually NaNoWriMo is pretty awesome about copyrights. The book Water for Elephants was originally a NaNoWriMo story that went on to not only be published, but end up on the Bestsellers list.

I've wanted to participate for years now. But with all of the jobs I work and my other responsibilities, I simply never have the time. We will see how my November looks when it's closer to the date.
Last edited by Psyko on Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
愛美
Section Admin of
General and the GC
Angnoch
Dancing Shark God

and we are like buddies and stuff :smt047
Spoiler
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

we might do this... we'll just have to see what time we have to spare later on...

we've been tossing a basic idea around in our head(s) for a bit on our concept...
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...

Return to “The Book Club”