Dan Brown books are awesome!

The Community's new book club where you can recommend and discuss your favourite novels to keep one busy during those boring hours of waiting to bank.
KnowLedge
Forum Elite
Race: Lord of all Daimon
ID: 0

Dan Brown books are awesome!

just letting you guys know.. cuase i know some dont like them.

I prefer them cause of the vast amount of research put into to them, not to mention the best conspiracy and suspense novel..

im finishing up The Lost symbol.. and i have to admit, the first two were better then this. This is more of a repetition of events that happened in the de vinci code..

in short: read it because it really gives you something to think about and there is tons of stuff u can learn.
when im reading his books, im literally sitting with my ipod and i have to Google 2-3 of the historic references per page.. thats how much research he has put in them.
ask me anything, i shell provide you free knowledge

Untrained Units Sold : 1245 Million UU

Am I a Good trader??
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=114491
HellGirl is my **Filtered**!
EbilCC
Forum Addict

Re: Dan Brown books are awesome!

well no offense you can guess who the baddies are way before the finish in his books espically the lost symbol i felt let down at the obvious explanation o the end of that that has been around for a long time you may not know everything that was coming but you can work out 90 percent in all his books

SJ MENTAL "I have no idea why they would ban you cc you add so much to the community at large"

[9:28:51 PM] robert_paul97: cc is the best

Teesdale: ive been farming all day and havent repaired MS
so CCs little cant blew through my shields (worry)
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

read a few, but found them only decent enough... not great enough to pursue...

we also have a slight aversion towards books that are ultra-popular...
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...
Rottenking
Forum Expert
Alliance: The Legion
Race: System Lord
ID: 82082

i liked his first book digital Fortress
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digital_Fortress

the others where good, i mostly read them for the "history", weather it was true or not, i liked the research and thought he put into it
If you cannot convince them, confuse them.
- Harry S Truman
KnowLedge
Forum Elite
Race: Lord of all Daimon

CCTheCapedCrusader™ wrote:well no offense you can guess who the baddies are way before the finish in his books espically the lost symbol i felt let down at the obvious explanation o the end of that that has been around for a long time you may not know everything that was coming but you can work out 90 percent in all his books

i understand that stuff is guessable in the book.. but i read it for the knowledge he puts in his books, particularly the historic knowledge
ask me anything, i shell provide you free knowledge

Untrained Units Sold : 1245 Million UU

Am I a Good trader??
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=114491
HellGirl is my **Filtered**!
EbilCC
Forum Addict

well i do to but i would still check out the stuff he puts in as well it might be extentions of the truth

SJ MENTAL "I have no idea why they would ban you cc you add so much to the community at large"

Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Truth is fluid. It can be shaped any way you want, as long as you have a proper container.

Just like a waving flag..
EbilCC
Forum Addict

wat is it with u n flags lol

Cult of Nemi
Fledgling Forumer

CCTheCapedCrusader™ wrote:well no offense you can guess who the baddies are way before the finish in his books espically the lost symbol i felt let down at the obvious explanation o the end of that that has been around for a long time you may not know everything that was coming but you can work out 90 percent in all his books

If you know a lot of the secrets already there you can work it out in the first few chapters.

Return to “The Book Club”