enders shadow

The Community's new book club where you can recommend and discuss your favourite novels to keep one busy during those boring hours of waiting to bank.
dip ship unknown
Forum Irregular
Alliance: none
Race: troll face
ID: 48299
Alternate name(s): eh im me

enders shadow

my all time favorite book

id like to say ender reminds me of myself ... bet he dosent

but bean... does remind me of myslef

though i was never homeless... well not as a kid anyway.... there was about 3 hours a few months ago that i was homles... but thats totaly different
Juliette wrote: Sab, sab, sabsabsab, sab sab sab sab sab! Sabbity sabbity sabbity sabbity sab sabsab sabsab.

Yes. To the tune of "Row, row, row your boat.."
qutotes and such
Jak of blAdeS wrote: Can we set an end date to this Vendetta? maybe monday when market turns reset?
Regards,
Jak
Albert Einstein wrote:I never said half the crap people say i did
donais wrote:yeah kill the evil empire :P
I guess this makes dip ship like a super hero
Jim wrote:Yes, I compared myself to MLK, and Pops to the founder of Protestantism.
Also, im tempted to name my child Martin Luther and force him to be some kind of visionary.
soundmanc
Forum Grunt
Alliance: ~Sand Village~
ID: 1936591

Re: enders shadow

I think Children of the Mind is my favorite. Just finished reading it again. The whole series is my favorite. So probably which ever one I've read most recently is my favorite.
dip ship unknown
Forum Irregular

ill admit i never read that one... i should though,... i liked every one i read... well i couldnt realy get into speaker for the dead... but i was young and didnt read too well at the time
Juliette wrote: Sab, sab, sabsabsab, sab sab sab sab sab! Sabbity sabbity sabbity sabbity sab sabsab sabsab.

qutotes and such
Jak of blAdeS wrote: Can we set an end date to this Vendetta? maybe monday when market turns reset?
Regards,
Jak
Jim wrote:Yes, I compared myself to MLK, and Pops to the founder of Protestantism.
Also, im tempted to name my child Martin Luther and force him to be some kind of visionary.
soundmanc
Forum Grunt

I had a problem with speaker for the dead when i was teen. Reread that several times in the past few years, and thought it is still a hard read, I have enjoyed it greatly.

"Ender In Exile" answered a lot of questions I had. If you haven't read that one it is worth it.

Also just found out there is another book being written. If I had to guess by the title "Shadows in Flight" I would think it could be tying up the Bean story. Would be nice to tie those loose threads up.
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

good books all of them... we read most of them many years ago, back when we were really young... but naturally we've reread them later on...
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...
soundmanc
Forum Grunt

I think I will be rereading them the rest of my life. I seem to find something new each time. :smt115
dip ship unknown
Forum Irregular

i tried to pirate them... but i cant seem to find them online... looks like im going to have to buy em or do it the ol fashiond way, go to the library

qutotes and such
Regards,
Jak
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Reitha

Honours and Awards

they are out there...
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

dip ship unknown
Forum Irregular

link me to it lol :smt060

qutotes and such
Regards,
Jak
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Reitha

Honours and Awards

sorry, cant... forum rules and all...
but google is your friend...

dip ship unknown
Forum Irregular

ive tried google

qutotes and such
Regards,
Jak
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Reitha

Honours and Awards

did you include torrent in your search?

dip ship unknown
Forum Irregular

hmmmm [-X i did not :smt060

qutotes and such
Regards,
Jak
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Reitha

Honours and Awards

that generally explains the failure...

though books aren't always easy to download... not quite as available as movies can be...

Return to “The Book Club”