Enders game vsEnders shadow

The Community's new book club where you can recommend and discuss your favourite novels to keep one busy during those boring hours of waiting to bank.

wich is better

Enders game
33%
Enders shadow
67%

Total votes: 3
ANIMAL MOTHER
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: bad kids
Race: RIP KP (if your dead
ID: 48299

Enders game vsEnders shadow

ive been sick so i have been reading my favorite series of books ever (enders saga)

just finished speaker for the dead, when i thouht hmmm wich is better
old siggies
Trade Feedback
00RA00
Forum Regular
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Paul

Re: Enders game vsEnders shadow

ANIMAL MOTHER wrote:ive been sick so i have been reading my favorite series of books ever (enders saga)

just finished speaker for the dead, when i thouht hmmm wich is better

sorry m8 dont read alot
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

we'd say "Yes." to your question.

00RA00, please don't use necromancy on topics dead nearly a month if you've nothing to contribute to it.
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...
Psyko
The Irresistible

They're making a movie out of the first novel. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1731141/
愛美
Section Admin of
General and the GC
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

finally they're getting around to it. We've been wondering when they'd do that.
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...
EAT THE WATERMELON
Forum Irregular
Alternate name(s): jesus

Psyko wrote:They're making a movie out of the first novel. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1731141/

theyve been saying that for years, id love to see it happen but i doubt if it will
quotes
SSG EnterTheLion wrote:
PS: Eat the watermelon- all I can say is ](*,)
MEZZANINE wrote:Saw a comedian the other day, he said there are now condoms with anesthetic on the inside to numb a man and make him last longer, but he found a better use, put them on inside out and you never have to wake your misses up when you get home drunk and fancy a bit :smt043

Oh wait.. I mis-read the topic, thought you said entering in the night lol
Jedi~Tank wrote:If you tards spent as much time moding these forums as you do arguing with players over ingame **Filtered** this might be ok one day..my guy got **Filtered** over, I dont care what the reason is we want it corrected, no need to come in and spam yet ANOTHER thread with an argument on someone else's behalf, and take your warning and shove it up your ass. ;)
old siggies

Return to “The Book Club”