Usul's Piccies Thread (warning to those with slow interwebz)

Eternal Usul
"Special Title"
Race: Goa'uld System Lord
ID: 19701
Alternate name(s): Xjba#1819(battle.net)
Eternal Usul(Steam)

Usul's Piccies Thread (warning to those with slow interwebz)

I'm bored, so I'm just going to put my entire photobucket album up here...
(ok, not the WHOLE thing...just the interesting stuff)

Ok, that's all I've got for now...and yes, I loves me Orc...
"Arrakis teaches the attitude of the knife - chopping off what's incomplete and saying: "Now, it's complete because it's ended here."

-"Collected Sayings of Muad'dib"
Ashu
Michael Westen
Alliance: TAF
Race: Human
ID: 81691

Honours and Awards

Re: Usul's Piccies Thread (warning to those with slow interwebz)

Nice pics!Where did you get the cool ships? :)
Bias Admin colour
Eternal Usul
"Special Title"
Eternal Usul(Steam)

All the ships were created in spore, by me. :-D

The one with the planet and star was my ship in Eve online...while I still played.(missile cruiser)
"Arrakis teaches the attitude of the knife - chopping off what's incomplete and saying: "Now, it's complete because it's ended here."

Biscuit
The Crumbly One
ID: 0

:shock: :shock: :shock: :-D
Byrnes
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Åncientcouncilmember
ID: 1943734

Do you actualy get to fly a ship around on eve?

Jedi~Tank wrote:So who was whining about the alliance repair and got it changed?
Im in josh's rant,Ra tells of how he admires me,Harch loves me, and Jack says im an idiot
~Josh~ Dead and Gone wrote:
Second, piss ants who kiss ass to get on peoples good sides. I remember one in particular, Byrnes. Now, no offence to you, but your nose is so brown I cant even make fun of you without feeling bad. Its a game, man up and dont be a puss.
Ra wrote: Truth be told.. I'm just nervous to be in the same thread as the legendary Byrnes. He just makes me quake in my boots, I wouldn't dare hit him back.
harchester wrote: Ra seriously, who are you, byrnes may suck in most peoples eyes but seriously..u think ur a big shot for wearing the Omega tag ?....your nothing kid....instead of yapping on forums mass byrnes ingame ?

Byrnes >>>> Ra anyday of the week
Dr. House wrote: Ya know, Byrnes, you used to be a good kid. Now however, you're just an obnoxious little idiot that tries to act tougher than he really is. That makes you weak and pathetic. :smt011

Image Image
Eternal Usul
"Special Title"
Eternal Usul(Steam)

Biscuit wrote:Image

:shock: :shock: :shock: :-D

That's right...she didn't forget you when she made 'em... :-D

@Byrnes

Yes, yes you do.

You never actually see your character in fact...you more or less play the ship. Storywise, you're a "capsule pilot", meaning you're hardwired into the ship and control it with your mind.

The game consists mostly of finding ways to make money to buy new, better, ships as your skills progress. Some people take up mining, others are traders, some are military, some are pirates (and I do mean piracy in the full sense, if they can they'll make you eject and take your ship).

I was going to do the military route before I quit.

It's really time consuming, and if you get killed, you lose your ship...finito...done...so you'd better hope you've insured it and saved enough ISK to buy a new one with new fittings...I got killed three times in a two day period by people camping warp gates...so I just couldn't take it anymore and quit.(also, the corp I joined was kinda stupid)

The one in the pic is a Caldari Cormorant missile cruiser, designed for mid to long range engagement of frigate class vessels. Something I was quite decent at doing I'd like to say...The ships get really big, you start in frigates then move to destroyers-cruisers-battleships-dreadnaughts-titans(think super star destroyer) and there's a number of in-between classes, such as stealth bombers, scouts, shuttles, etc.

since this is a piccie thread...I'll see if I can post relative sizes in another post...(they're that big)

Eternal Usul
"Special Title"
Eternal Usul(Steam)

Since it's not as big as it needs to be here's the link to the pic:

http://go-dl1.eve-files.com/media/corp/SFC/EVE-ships_large.jpg

You can upsize it to see the names and whatnot...the big ship at the bottom is the Caldari Leviathan. It takes something in the realm of 3 years real time to get all the resources to build one, not to mention it has a very long construction time, around a year or so I think.

It is 18,044 meters in length. That's 11.21 miles approximately, for my fellow Americans.

Byrnes
Forum Addict

Wow does it cost money to play?

Jedi~Tank wrote:So who was whining about the alliance repair and got it changed?
Im in josh's rant,Ra tells of how he admires me,Harch loves me, and Jack says im an idiot
Second, piss ants who kiss ass to get on peoples good sides. I remember one in particular, Byrnes. Now, no offence to you, but your nose is so brown I cant even make fun of you without feeling bad. Its a game, man up and dont be a puss.
Ra wrote: Truth be told.. I'm just nervous to be in the same thread as the legendary Byrnes. He just makes me quake in my boots, I wouldn't dare hit him back.
harchester wrote: Ra seriously, who are you, byrnes may suck in most peoples eyes but seriously..u think ur a big shot for wearing the Omega tag ?....your nothing kid....instead of yapping on forums mass byrnes ingame ?

Dr. House wrote: Ya know, Byrnes, you used to be a good kid. Now however, you're just an obnoxious little idiot that tries to act tougher than he really is. That makes you weak and pathetic. :smt011

Image Image
Eternal Usul
"Special Title"
Eternal Usul(Steam)

Byrnes wrote:Wow does it cost money to play?

Yeah, 15 USD per month...but the upside is that, unlike most other mmos out there...all expansions are free.

And they do include lots of new material, the last one added quests and the Titan class ships...and they let the players have an elected group to represent their desires to the developers...

Also...it's based in Iceland I think, I know for sure it's not a U.S. company...so there's a fairly diverse group of people...Russian chat is full of spam I hear...

Jim
Pony Princess
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Asgard
ID: 45162
Alternate name(s): Bucephalus
Kishin

you can also pay for the game with ingame money :D
and its one big server unlike wow
and its rather large....
also i think they have an update planned in the future when you can get out of your pod but i dont know really just something i heard.
Byrnes
Forum Addict

I sighned up for the 14 day trial if i download it can i get a virus?

Image Image
Eternal Usul
"Special Title"
Eternal Usul(Steam)

Man Called Jim wrote:you can also pay for the game with ingame money :D
and its rather large....
also i think they have an update planned in the future when you can get out of your pod but i dont know really just something i heard.

All true...

On the first...I hear that's hard...insanely so...

On the last, I heard the same rumor...It'd be interesting, but I'm not playing anymore...and I don't really see the point of getting out, as the game revolves around the ships anyway, and it's bad enough falling asleep while flying from point A to point B...

Eternal Usul
"Special Title"
Eternal Usul(Steam)

Byrnes wrote:I sighned up for the 14 day trial if i download it can i get a virus?

Are you on the internet?

If yes, then yes.

If no, then how the heck are you posting? :shock:

(It was fairly safe when I played, but you never know)

Byrnes
Forum Addict

I ment like does the download contain viruses well i try it.

Image Image
Jim
Pony Princess
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Asgard
ID: 45162
Alternate name(s): Bucephalus
Kishin

Eternal Usul wrote:
Man Called Jim wrote:you can also pay for the game with ingame money :D
and its rather large....

All true...

On the first...I hear that's hard...insanely so...

On the last, I heard the same rumor...It'd be interesting, but I'm not playing anymore...and I don't really see the point of getting out, as the game revolves around the ships anyway, and it's bad enough falling asleep while flying from point A to point B...

I guess it is hard, but then i guess once you get up there with the best it aint too hard. Apparently big alliances help members out sometimes. Like if the leader cant keep up subscription, all chip in a penny to get him it.

Return to “Old Temple Grounds”